4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

hamstergonewrong

Jun 14, 2018
There errors from the start. Cant change relationships. Bye.
Solved: copy and replace the attached rpy file into this folder: game\scripts\innies\
I deleted the old "stats.rpy" (after makin a backup on my desktop), then I copied the fixed one and renamed it to "stats.rpy", simply downloading the fixed file did not work for me thx to the file being named "123456_stats.rpy".

For future fellows I would kindly ask someone to change the actual game uploads to ones with the fix included.
But maybe thats unessessary bec of an upcoming game update anyway? o_O

Well, have a nice day anyway :coffee:

TawnySquirrel

Aug 29, 2020
You cant. That's the whole point while you are supposed to. It's a mess.
You have to be precise. if you're kinked that way and chose 'mum' it will throw an exception. If you go more formal and type 'mother' you're fine. The rest should be straight forward

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
so is this "on hold" status something like "ill be back in a few weeks" or something more like as good as abandoned don't get your hopes up ?
well she lost her apartment, and then her father and so is trying to focus on her main game (but having a hard time)

so this project is on-hold until she can settle down and have enough time to make both games I guess

Edit: I wasn't aware of the devs other projects and the review botting that was happening...so at this point, I'm not sure the info I was given (and wrote here) is correct or not...so take it with a grain of salt

Last edited:

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
well she lost her apartment, and then her father and so is trying to focus on her main game (but having a hard time)

so this project is on-hold until she can settle down and have enough time to make both games I guess
thats more than fair. though i then do wonder whats her main game? as i dont se another game listed at the beginning

Reactions: $@~

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Nooooo!! I love Sylvie! Don't give up! Take my money! You're better than Naughtly Lyanna plzz
it's time to give up mate, probably don't want to hear it but the truth ain't known to be a reliably wholesome friend that's always there to make you feel better. lots of other games out there, plenty of degenerate fishes out there

• Sad
Reactions: longsuper1

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
seems it has gone from just on hold to full blown abandoned. wonder if this will change after they finished their other game.

Bloodprinceoz

Sep 13, 2019
FYI: this project has been completely abandoned, the creator has dissappeared from the face of the planet basically, their F95 profile doesn't exist and while their Patreon exists, its no longer as a creator account and is simply a regular one, the only thing that can said to be "active" is their Itch account and the page for the game that asks for 3 dollars to buy and play it. their discord is dead af too and their other project has been abandoned aswell, don't get your hopes up that this will get updated sometime in the future, since the last time anything has been active from the dev was in June/July 2021 and this comment has been made in October 2022. if there is a change and it gets active again, then that'll be great, since there was potential with the game, but it probably won't

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
well if anyone wants a game with the same style and same looking characters. try house arrest. looks the same from what the pictures show. just thought id let people know who come by from this game.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes