• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
A new update! (^o^)

1. Random events added in the college! They aren't much, but they're only really there to add a little flavor anyway!
    1. Random chats - You will see this around 40% of the time. A random student will chat with you about a random topic, usually with a positive outcome and an improved opinion.
    2. Random thugs - Sometimes you will get jumped at school. What, you thought you were the only one bullying the other student? You could fight them, sure, or you could just get a gun or form a gang. These aren't the real thugs you see on the streets, they're wannabe thugs, they'll get scared at even a little show of power.
    3. Random encounters with unique students - there are three unique students in your class: the class slut, the class shemale, and the class princess. Now, you'll get hints as to who's who with rare random events.
    4. Random sluts - you might see some college sluts getting frisky. Really nothing else to it.
    5. Random harassment - if you have a reputation as a whore, you'll find yourself getting harassed by random guys on-campus. These encounters will actually drain your self-confidence, but very slowly. I might add options for dominant sluts in the future, who knows. (There is a silly harassment in there, I know, I just couldn't resist a good bitch-slap)
  2. Adjusted code for Tapestry, now he'll actually treat you like the Masha you are even if you have a low reputation.
  3. Fixed nerd introducing himself twice.
  4. Nerd Masha has flavor text on-campus.
  5. Fixed bug in dress code, now maid outfits won't repeat themselves.
Coming up (plans for future updates, maybe not soon but definitely in the works):
  • Branching path for you and the nerd (including a super-dominant path, instead of simply whoring him out)
  • More uses for slaves
  • Slave maids
  • Random events in College done!
  • Flavor text to make it clear to you who the class princess, shemale, and slut are done!
  • Branching paths with your professor?
  • NPC companies, stock system
Thank you for the update.

To play this version, do I need an image pack different than the download available on the OP? If so, where could I get all the needed parts to assemble? I presume, from reading other posts, that this game still runs best on the old QSP (which would be the one packed in the OP as well, right)?

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Thank you for the update.

To play this version, do I need an image pack different than the download available on the OP? If so, where could I get all the needed parts to assemble? I presume, from reading other posts, that this game still runs best on the old QSP (which would be the one packed in the OP as well, right)?
Yes, use the old QSP.

For the image pack, take both the download in the OP and the main game download from this post...
Main game

Mega

Patch files

Mega
...and combine their image packs (overwrite the OP one with the other one). This should fill in all the missing images for my version.

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Hey, no update, but a progress report:

So, I've been concentrating on a bit of an ambitious project: Revamping legitimate business. It has gotten to a point where I will probably take some time to finish, so I'm giving a bit of a teaser of what to expect when the update drops.

The features I'm trying to add are:
  1. New types of businesses - in vanilla there are only two types of businesses: store and factory. I'm trying to add production businesses (farms, mines, and lumber mills), as well as administrative businesses. The way it will work is that instead of getting an entrepreneurial license, you will buy/create a company instead. Any of the other businesses you acquire will be under the umbrella of that company, which will then give you a comprehensive report at the end of the day. You will have to go into your computer to look at the subsidiary businesses, which will clear up clutter on the daily report when you own a lot of businesses
  2. Chain of production - with the addition of production businesses, I plan to add an input/output function to businesses. Basically, you'll be able to buy an iron mine, then use that to make running your steel foundry less expensive, the steel from which goes into your car factory which is sold at your car dealership. A chain of production will be the new way to get a lucrative profit out of your businesses.
  3. Randomized buyable businesses - the main sticking point to the update is figuring out how to make variety without clogging up the natural flow of buying a business. I decided that the best way was to give you two options: either you create a new business from scratch, in which case you'll be able to customize the focus of its production at a much higher cost, or you can check a daily list of random businesses for sale. The variety will be big. For production alone, the different products I have in the pool so far are 81 different varieties. Manufacturing has only 22 but I have a feeling that number will go up since I'm not done with that section yet.
  4. Competitors - this will likely not be in the next update, but I want there to be two or three random businesses already in place that'll fight you every step of the way. This'll replace the reputation system in providing scaling difficulty and profits. As you slowly choke out your competitors and grow your own business, you'll be able to acquire them or subordinate them for huge profits.
  5. Visitation - another feature that'll probably not be in the next update, I plan to make all the existing businesses visitable. They will grouped under an interaction such as 'visit local businesses' at a location that has an existing business, and depending on whether it's your own business or not, you can either enjoy the benefits of being the 'big boss' by exerting authority on your workers ( :sneaky: ), or if it's a competitor you can try conducting sabotage. Like I said, it's a long way off.
  6. Stock market - this'll probably be the very last thing I implement, which will be a dynamic stock market based on each company's profits for the previous day (not your businesses, but your company!) With time, you could even buy a competitor's company outright!
So the big question is...what will you do with the huge amounts of money this'll bring in? Maybe those chats on campus could give you a hint?

KOV1970

Oct 3, 2017
А смысл во всех этих новинках? Денег в игре можно рубить прилично, если работать с Тони и получить завод, а если не один, то вообще... А вот девать денег некуда... бабу одевать нельзя, недвижимость после особняка отсутствует... криминал не получается (воевать с другими бандами нельзя)... бордель вообще отстойное занятие - денег не приносит... один наркокурьер выгоднее, а завод почти приносит, что деньги дева вообще становятся некуда, после покупки особняка... а вот Мабута реально напрягает, если попадаешь на 80 %...

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
А смысл во всех этих новинках? Денег в игре можно рубить прилично, если работать с Тони и получить завод, а если не один, то вообще... А вот девать денег некуда... бабу одевать нельзя, недвижимость после особняка отсутствует... криминал не получается (воевать с другими бандами нельзя)... бордель вообще отстойное занятие - денег не приносит... один наркокурьер выгоднее, а завод почти приносит, что деньги дева вообще становятся некуда, после покупки особняка... а вот Мабута реально напрягает, если попадаешь на 80 %...
Я постараюсь ответить на все ваши вопросы, простите меня, если у меня плохая грамматика, так как я перевожу это через Google.
  • Мои нововведения в игре направлены на то, чтобы сделать игру более интуитивной в механике. По большей части модифицированная игра по-прежнему имеет те же функции, что и оригинальная игра, только с немного другим балансом.
  • Контент, над которым я сейчас работаю, должен иметь долгосрочное использование за деньги, но есть долгосрочная цель, на которую я намекаю в случайном диалоге в колледже.
  • Одевание женщин будет добавлено, но это то, что я добавлю в будущем обновлении.
  • Система недвижимости была скорее магазином для улучшения ваших объектов, поэтому она никогда не расширялась за пределы трех покупок, которые вы могли сделать. Я планирую добавить еще пару опций, но это произойдет, когда я перепишу механику для шлюх.
  • Война банд никогда не была полностью реализована, кажется, сюжет Мабута должен был проверить эту механику, но впоследствии ничего не было добавлено.
  • Для фабрики вам нужно подписать контракт через свой компьютер, иначе вы просто производите продукцию и оставляете ее на своем складе.
  • Если Мабута тебя раздражает, то убей его. Я не думаю, что вам нужно ждать, пока он обнаружит вас, чтобы послать своего убийцу, так что просто завербуйте убийцу, прежде чем вербовать шлюх.

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
seems as tho the qspgui wont load from it just comes up freezes then crashes after a bit even with out the mod. now if i uses a diffrent qsp player it works but some images dont load like npcs faces, quite displeasing, also how to install mod just drop it in the mian folder where the qspgui icon is or in the cia one?

Last edited:

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
When you get invited to a party at the dorm, after going to class - how do you attend? I never got any link to do so.

After purchasing a computer and a webcam - what else is necessary to, say, start a webcamming career?

Is there a way to see statistics concerning your relationships, university grades, current goals? I feel like I'm always blindly doing things without a real purpose.

Are you limited to one "action" per day? If I go to the gym, I become exhausted and can't go to work. If I study at the university, I become exhausted and can't go to work... etc - and don't see any options to rest during the day.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
When you get invited to a party at the dorm, after going to class - how do you attend? I never got any link to do so.

After purchasing a computer and a webcam - what else is necessary to, say, start a webcamming career?

Is there a way to see statistics concerning your relationships, university grades, current goals? I feel like I'm always blindly doing things without a real purpose.

Are you limited to one "action" per day? If I go to the gym, I become exhausted and can't go to work. If I study at the university, I become exhausted and can't go to work... etc - and don't see any options to rest during the day.
1.) Go to the bottom of your Action dialogue box when the time shows 16:00-17:00, the 'Go to...' option shows up there.
2.) Nope.
3.) Train on the treadmilll at the sport center for the fastest stamina gains over time or spam the fuck out of the sport center's or slum's gym boxing lessons. Even on the treadmill it will take at least 3 or so days to get more than 1 action.

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
seems as tho the qspgui wont load from it just comes up freezes then crashes after a bit even with out the mod. now if i uses a diffrent qsp player it works but some images dont load like npcs faces, quite displeasing
v v v
Apparently the proper version of player is included in the OP's linked zip files. As for the version, I believe it was the official version, 5.7.0 (official website link: , look for "Скачать плеер" in the top-bar)
This version works for me, and should work for everyone. Otherwise, it may be an issue other than the player.

also how to install mod just drop it in the mian folder where the qspgui icon is or in the cia one?
Put it in the same directory as the original game's .qsp file, then start it. There should only be two items in the game's directory, the game file, and the pic folder.

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Progress report incoming!

So I got production working, which means farms, mines and lumber mills are almost full implemented. Just to test it, I ran a debug code to generate a some businesses and this is what I got:
Example Production Businesses.PNG

So yeah, pretty randomized selection, a few repeats here and there, but not bad overall. There probably won't be as much variety in the other business types, but there will be plenty to play around with.

Now I'm working on stores, to give a place to sell your products.

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Progress report:

Well, this update is taking a long time...

I didn't realize quite how much would go into making all these pieces work together, and while I'm a little intimidated, I'm not giving up! I had to switch from working on the Stores to working on the Company, purely because of how I want companies to work. The stores will actually be the last things I work on, because of how functionally different they are from the other businesses.

For a proper comparison, I'll use the production businesses I have finished. Let's say you have a pea farm, making around 400 pea units a day. That adds 400 to the pea storage in the business's warehouse, which will build up over time until it reaches capacity. Production businesses don't draw income on their own, you actually have to do something with their products to make a profit, so the only way to directly profit off them is to sell your products on the open market. For that, there will be a contract option similar to how factories used to work, but instead of it being over time, it will be a lump shipment of x units, and it will sell for around 0.9x the market price of the item.

In comparison, a store will take in certain resources, incurring a cost if none of those resources can be found, and directly turn it into profit. The problem is, for the stores to be functional, I need the entire supply chain code to already be completely functional.

Also, factories/manufacturing businesses are somewhere in-between. In the end, they'll function more like a production business, but they'll be more profitable with a proper supply chain, because the resource costs can be removed from the equation if you can provide them yourself. Also, manufactured resources will sell for much more in their contracts compared to produced resources, but I'll need to balance that properly to encourage people to set up a supply chain.

So, for production businesses, I'm creating a resource, creating a market price for them, creating a way for their output to be consistently stored, and creating a randomly-generated buyout offer for their stockpiled product. For manufacturing or storefront businesses, I'll have to somehow hook into the collective resources owned by all your businesses and figure out how to contribute to the input of those businesses from that, as well as how much that should save your business's expenses.

In other words, for my own sanity, I might have to break this feature up into mini-releases, something like:
  1. Management Company added, production businesses added
  2. Resource control added (being able to move resources between companies)
  3. Manufacturing businesses revamped to new system
  4. Manufacturing businesses given the ability to stockpile resources needed for production, reducing costs
  5. Stores revamped to new system and given ability to stockpile
  6. Allow manufacturing and stores to automatically pull resources from other businesses' outputs
  7. Personal visits to businesses?
  8. NPC businesses?
  9. Stock market?
This might be too ambitious of a project for me to undertake, but I still feel it's manageable.

...Would you guys be okay with a more gradual implementation like that, or would you want the features released all at once? I should mention that this is quite a long-term project, it will probably take weeks to fully implement, no matter which way I go about it.

Lastly, I posted this because I want you guys to have full transparency on what is going into this update. I know I've been pretty quick in adding the previous features, and this one's going to take a while no matter how I go about it, so I want to be clear on the process for this. Especially since this is a passion project of a mod, if you all find the wait/process too troublesome, I can simply shelve this feature come back to it at a later date.

Last edited:

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
I think it is great that you are developing this.

Having the following problems at present with the Feb 10th version:-
1) Tony's mansion does not appear anywhere once you have unlocked it (tried with multiple characters)
2) Rich start - mansion is linked twice in the city center (intentional?)
3) teacher interaction - never starts
4) University location after lessons have finished and saturday mornings - I get regular 'location' errors when trying to visit it, not always.
5) BDSM club - never available.
These may be due to the fact that I use player version 5.7 as the version in the OP will not run on my windows 11 machine?

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
I think it is great that you are developing this.

Having the following problems at present with the Feb 10th version:-
1) Tony's mansion does not appear anywhere once you have unlocked it (tried with multiple characters)
2) Rich start - mansion is linked twice in the city center (intentional?)
3) teacher interaction - never starts
4) University location after lessons have finished and saturday mornings - I get regular 'location' errors when trying to visit it, not always.
5) BDSM club - never available.
These may be due to the fact that I use player version 5.7 as the version in the OP will not run on my windows 11 machine?
Thank you! ^_^

For the problems you encountered:
  1. This is a known problem that I have fixed for the next update
  2. Same
  3. Teacher interaction only starts when you have less than a certain amount of money and either are female or look like a girl.
  4. Do you have a picture of the error? I'll need to know a bit more about the issue.
  5. BDSM club was in the code but not available as of the version I used - it may be available in the 030722 version, but I haven't updated the mod to that version yet.

Reactions: Philjd

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
Thank you! ^_^
Thank you for the fast response.

1+2 - noted.
3 - a clue for the cash limit please as I have been trying to get the value down to circa <5k, but no joy with trigger, even if not going to/learning in class for a while (which used to be the trigger IIRC).
4 - will respond with the error code(s) when they happen going forward.
5 - Noted. (yes, in the 030722 version)

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Philjd , here you go ^o^

The exact requirements to start the Professor Quest Line are:

Code:
(professor>0 and professorQW=0 and femboy[you]>=3 and money[you]<1000) or (pol[you]>0 and dick[you]>1 and professor>0 and professorQW=0 and money[you]<2000) or (univer_slut>=1)
So breaking it down:
If you are female:
  • You need to have a reputation on campus as a slut (That really seems to be the only requirement for girls)

If you are male:
  • You need to have not started the professor storyline
  • The professor needs to exist
  • If you maxed out your femboy appearance, you need to have less than 1000 currency
  • If you outright appear female, you need to have less than 2000 currency
That's it, you just need even less money than you thought, and you need to appear girly.
This event doesn't seem to be random, so it should happen as soon as you meet these requirements and take a class.

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
Brilliant, thank you :)

Also, mind if I ask, who is 'Tapestry' (or 'where is') as not encountered anyone with such a name?

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Brilliant, thank you :)

Also, mind if I ask, who is 'Tapestry' (or 'where is') as not encountered anyone with such a name?
He is your roommate if you start the game in university as a male student.

You start with three roommates:
  1. Tapestry, the drug addict
  2. Bison, the boxer
  3. Random-named student, the nerd who eventually becomes Masha
These are just their nicknames, when you interact with the you'll find they actually will all have actual full names, but their nicknames will always be the same.

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
You might want to remove the ability to have Tapestry as a follower as it removes him from the dorm? (no longer appears there)