Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Quick fix, I forgot to divide length by 10 lol.
Btw, is there an option of homosexual sex with someone heterosexual or heterosexual sex with homosexual? I have an idea that if you make them cum there is a (small?) chance they become bisexual.
For example there could be a way to sissify Gunner, for example you have to have 100+ relations with other roommates and a lot of battle skill, max dominance and camera. Then, for example, when he calls you a faggot, you beat him up and rape him for his insult. If he cums in process then he becomes Masha instead because nerd caught it on camera. I know that sounds ridiculous but kinda funny.
Something like this:

if dom[you]>=90:
act 'Fight.':
'You decided to beat him up for his insult.'
if battle_skill[you]>=500:
'You proved to be too much of a fighter for Gunner, you easily beat him up.'
if otn['<<you>>,<<premade_sportik>>']>=100 and otn['<<you>>,<<premade_faggot>>']>=100 and kamera>0 and dick[you]>0 and horny[you]>0:
act 'Rape Gunner.':
'You knew that Gunner has to learn his place after challenging your status. You gave your camera to $nickname[premade_faggot] and told him to capture the act.'
if dick[you]*dickd[you]*dickd[you]/max(mojo[you]/10,5)>50000:
//Gunner cums and becomes Masha, complete domination scenario
else
//Gunner becomes your enemy, maybe some consequences later on.
end
else
//Gunner has an upper hand so standard lines of you becoming Masha. Also you get trauma for fighting.
end
else
//you don't fight despite having >90 dom so you lose some dominance but at least you don't become Masha yet.
dom[you]-=10
Merged ^_^

I did experiment with that when I modded restaurant drugging, making it more dependent on dominance than orientation. Also, when I changed sex with the nerd I added a function for demanding sex and a function for "Masha sissification", both of which could be adjusted to include Gunner too. I'll look into it, it shouldn't be too difficult. However, it would mean that going forward any additions to the dorm quest will have to be fully moddable to account for all branching paths, which is something to keep in mind.

Since Gunner is a druggie, requiring a dose of drugs and force-feeding it to him during sex to get him in a susceptible state might make more sense, imho.

...Anyway, the two lines of code that initiate sex regardless of orientation are:
Code:
dynamic $d_presex2
gt'homesex'
...Those two lines can initiate sex between yourself and any NPC. It is a function in the "dyn" location, which the dorm quest is already called from. There's an extra step to force the NPC to be dominant, but it's not needed in this case, lol.

Reactions: Slash179

Titan0342

Nov 3, 2017
Hi Anonymous88 do you plan to add in cheats for changing your appearence? or more things to do with surgery? I think you mentioned it a while back in an older post. Also, do you plan on expanding on gangs and the Mabuta storyline?

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Hi Anonymous88 do you plan to add in cheats for changing your appearence? or more things to do with surgery? I think you mentioned it a while back in an older post. Also, do you plan on expanding on gangs and the Mabuta storyline?
I plan on adding in appearance cheats in the future, probably after I finished revamping businesses.

For surgery, hmm... I might add some cosmetic surgery? Maybe some operations to tinker with relatively untouched things? That'll probably be farther off.

I do plan on expanding gang warfare, as well as a complete rewrite of Mabuta's questline. This'll probably be after appearance cheats are added, and will involve turning that questline into a modular interaction/warfare system with local gang leaders.

For reference, my current order of priority is:
  1. Finish Business Rewrite -
    1. Factories
    2. Stores
    3. Stock Market (optional, might set it aside)
  2. Fighting rewrite/framework (right now every fight is individually scripted, I want to make an actual framework)
  3. Appearance cheats
  4. Wardrobe system
  5. Gang/Mabuta rewrite
  6. Secret feature (this'll be where all that new money goes)
Hopefully this gives you an idea of what order to expect things in. The list might change, as I'm sure it has already, but this is my current outline.

Also, I know I've been slowing down recently, but rest assured, I'm still actively modding. There're personal issues getting in the way of my hobby hours recently, but I'm still digging into the code whenever I get a chance ^_^

Titan0342

Nov 3, 2017
I plan on adding in appearance cheats in the future, probably after I finished revamping businesses.

For surgery, hmm... I might add some cosmetic surgery? Maybe some operations to tinker with relatively untouched things? That'll probably be farther off.

I do plan on expanding gang warfare, as well as a complete rewrite of Mabuta's questline. This'll probably be after appearance cheats are added, and will involve turning that questline into a modular interaction/warfare system with local gang leaders.

For reference, my current order of priority is:
  1. Finish Business Rewrite -
    1. Factories
    2. Stores
    3. Stock Market (optional, might set it aside)
  2. Fighting rewrite/framework (right now every fight is individually scripted, I want to make an actual framework)
  3. Appearance cheats
  4. Wardrobe system
  5. Gang/Mabuta rewrite
  6. Secret feature (this'll be where all that new money goes)
Hopefully this gives you an idea of what order to expect things in. The list might change, as I'm sure it has already, but this is my current outline.

Also, I know I've been slowing down recently, but rest assured, I'm still actively modding. There're personal issues getting in the way of my hobby hours recently, but I'm still digging into the code whenever I get a chance ^_^
thanks! love the mods keep up the good work!

Slash179

May 26, 2019
Merged ^_^

I did experiment with that when I modded restaurant drugging, making it more dependent on dominance than orientation. Also, when I changed sex with the nerd I added a function for demanding sex and a function for "Masha sissification", both of which could be adjusted to include Gunner too. I'll look into it, it shouldn't be too difficult. However, it would mean that going forward any additions to the dorm quest will have to be fully moddable to account for all branching paths, which is something to keep in mind.

Since Gunner is a druggie, requiring a dose of drugs and force-feeding it to him during sex to get him in a susceptible state might make more sense, imho.

...Anyway, the two lines of code that initiate sex regardless of orientation are:
Code:
dynamic $d_presex2
gt'homesex'
...Those two lines can initiate sex between yourself and any NPC. It is a function in the "dyn" location, which the dorm quest is already called from. There's an extra step to force the NPC to be dominant, but it's not needed in this case, lol.
So I tried to add dominant girl behaviour, it's still rough around the edges, for example I still can't get girl to force to suck on her tits, so I disabled it for now (line 45 in pose1), also I still didn't find how to have a domgirl leave like domguy, on her own (I guess domguy has it easier with no_vag, no_anal and no_blow tags?). However take a look at it.
Basically if girl is more dominant then I call "domgirl", then there is kinda 2 routes.
1)if she is mistress or corrupt, and dominant enough, she will try to peg MC, if MC refuses she is likely to leave.
After MC cums from pegging 1+ times she will force him to lick her to orgasm then probably leave.
The only chance for MC to get vagina is if she randomly considers his dick big enough to be more pleasurable than tongue (big cock needed, 16x4 won't seduce her), if she is too tight for big cock then there is no chance.
2) if she is vanilla dom, she will likely ride MC cowgirl. Though she is still dominant, so she still leaves some time after cumming.
For now anal sex (with domgirl receving) is off limits with domgirl, it doesn't bring her to orgasm anyway.
Probably this is still very buggy.
I believe I edited homesex, dinsex, pose1, pose5, pose6, pose7, vaginal cow, straponess, modded orgasm. Also added domgirl.

Btw, it's not version with fix for football team bug.

idk, now that I tested it a bit, I ponder that if she ain't superdominant (offcontrol=1) and MC still has hardon, she should prolly jerk him off before leaving. Eitherwise leaving MC blueballed seems too cruel for vanilla dom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonymous88

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
found a bug, all the black guys you meet at bar eight with the option to "get aquainted" are generated as affeminate white guys.
It's a known bug, if you check them out in the friends tab, it should be a completely different NPC with proper stats (it was for me, at least). It's fixed for next update, it just had something to do with showing the NPC before he was actually created.

Any reason why you're not posting the updates into the frontpage?
I'm not the developer, and this is a mod/edit of the game, not the actual game ^_^
If my version of the game diverges enough from the original that there is no overlap in features I might start my own thread, but for now this is just an overhaul mod of the game.

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
I'm not the developer, and this is a mod/edit of the game, not the actual game ^_^
If my version of the game diverges enough from the original that there is no overlap in features I might start my own thread, but for now this is just an overhaul mod of the game.
Fair enough.

By the way, in your version it seems like the price of buying drugs from Tony never drops, which is kinda weird, you're paying 20$ per unit of drugs and the most you can sell it for is 10.
Am I missing something?

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Fair enough.

By the way, in your version it seems like the price of buying drugs from Tony never drops, which is kinda weird, you're paying 20$ per unit of drugs and the most you can sell it for is 10.
Am I missing something?
The more you buy, the less it is per dose ^_^. Also, as you get friendlier with Tony you need to buy larger batches of drugs to further increase his friendship with him. Them friendlier you are with him, the cheaper it is per dose. My guess is, you might be buying batches that are too small to change your friendship with the dealer. If you are not seeing more expensive options, this might be because you don't have enough money.

...In other news:
  1. Getting acquainted with men at the black bar now accurately shows their information
  2. Going with men you meet at the black bar will not sometimes randomly give you a black screen if you have a cock
I haven't integrated Slash's newest changes yet, but I will! ^_^

Reactions: Tom7902000
Oct 1, 2020
The more you buy, the less it is per dose ^_^. Also, as you get friendlier with Tony you need to buy larger batches of drugs to further increase his friendship with him. Them friendlier you are with him, the cheaper it is per dose. My guess is, you might be buying batches that are too small to change your friendship with the dealer. If you are not seeing more expensive options, this might be because you don't have enough money.

...In other news:
  1. Getting acquainted with men at the black bar now accurately shows their information
  2. Going with men you meet at the black bar will not sometimes randomly give you a black screen if you have a cock
I haven't integrated Slash's newest changes yet, but I will! ^_^
cool fix but there's still a problem, all black npcs have white bodies, the picture displayed in the description uses the white body pics instead of using the black ones like in the original game. Also their names are still in russian.

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
That's how it usually works, yes, but I had capped out friendship and the price was still 20$ per unit. And the larger batch thing that used to exist in older versions doesn't exist anymore, now you're just able to buy anything in 1-5-10-100 units

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
cool fix but there's still a problem, all black npcs have white bodies, the picture displayed in the description uses the white body pics instead of using the black ones like in the original game. Also their names are still in russian.
If you're talking about the body shape images, there are no black male body images in this version. It is supposed to show the shape of the body, not the color. In the "original game" black body images weren't added until v30722, which this mod has not updated to, so the images haven't been added yet. -_-;

As for the names, I'll look into it, I think they were added when I updated the features a while back, and I missed translating the names.

That's how it usually works, yes, but I had capped out friendship and the price was still 20$ per unit. And the larger batch thing that used to exist in older versions doesn't exist anymore, now you're just able to buy anything in 1-5-10-100 units
You need a lot of money, then "shipments" will appear and replace the batches. You need to buy them to raise his friendship further - check out the code:
Code:
if money[you]>=tonyBuy*1000:
   if diller_trust>=100:'A small shipment of 1000 drugs costs <<tonyBuy*1000>> dollars | <a href="exec:money[you]-=tonyBuy*1000&narkota[you]+=1000&diller_trust+=rand(15,25)&gt $curloc">Buy</a>'
   if diller_trust>=500:
      ''
      'Tony mentions a few shipments that just arrived the other day. He has a surplus of stock, maybe buying these shipments off him would make him grateful to you?'
      ''
      if money[you]>=250 and diller_trust>=500:'A large shipment of drugs(x2500) - 2500 dollars <a href="exec:money[you]-=2500&narkota[you]+=rand(2500,5000)&diller_trust+=rand(40,60)&gt $curloc">Buy</a>'
      if money[you]>=250 and diller_trust>=1000:'Several large shipments of drugs(x10000) - 10000 dollars <a href="exec:money[you]-=10000&narkota[you]+=rand(10000,20000)&diller_trust+=rand(80,120)&gt $curloc">Buy</a>'
   end
end
In layman's terms, you need his buying price times 1000 for shipments to show up. Also, his buying price is the standard price (10) times two hundred, then divided by his trust in you, with a max of 20. If it's stuck at 20, that means you have at most 100 trust - you'll need 20,000 money, then "A small shipment of 1000 drugs costs 20,000 dollars" will appear.

BTW, you CAN still raise his friendship past what you think is the limit, buying 500x doses raises it by 9 to 11 points. Doing that two or three times after it says he "trusts you as much as he trusts himself" should show either the shipments or a difference in price.

...I just tested it, it works fine, I just got it down to 1 dollar per dose.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
You need a lot of money, then "shipments" will appear and replace the batches. You need to buy them to raise his friendship further - check out the code:
Code:
if money[you]>=tonyBuy*1000:
   if diller_trust>=100:'A small shipment of 1000 drugs costs <<tonyBuy*1000>> dollars | <a href="exec:money[you]-=tonyBuy*1000&narkota[you]+=1000&diller_trust+=rand(15,25)&gt $curloc">Buy</a>'
   if diller_trust>=500:
      ''
      'Tony mentions a few shipments that just arrived the other day. He has a surplus of stock, maybe buying these shipments off him would make him grateful to you?'
      ''
      if money[you]>=250 and diller_trust>=500:'A large shipment of drugs(x2500) - 2500 dollars <a href="exec:money[you]-=2500&narkota[you]+=rand(2500,5000)&diller_trust+=rand(40,60)&gt $curloc">Buy</a>'
      if money[you]>=250 and diller_trust>=1000:'Several large shipments of drugs(x10000) - 10000 dollars <a href="exec:money[you]-=10000&narkota[you]+=rand(10000,20000)&diller_trust+=rand(80,120)&gt $curloc">Buy</a>'
   end
end
In layman's terms, you need his buying price times 1000 for shipments to show up. Also, his buying price is the standard price (10) times two hundred, then divided by his trust in you, with a max of 20. If it's stuck at 20, that means you have at most 100 trust - you'll need 20,000 money, then "A small shipment of 1000 drugs costs 20,000 dollars" will appear.

BTW, you CAN still raise his friendship past what you think is the limit, buying 500x doses raises it by 9 to 11 points. Doing that two or three times after it says he "trusts you as much as he trusts himself" should show either the shipments or a difference in price.

...I just tested it, it works fine, I just got it down to 1 dollar per dose.
Okay, thanks.
Damn that's a lot harder than it used to me :(

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Okay, thanks.
Damn that's a lot harder than it used to me :(
It takes a bit longer, sure, but it is meant to make befriending Tony more gradual/consistent. The bigger batches you buy, the quicker you'll befriend him, but you can also grind away with smaller purchases, it just takes way longer.

The idea is, the more you buy the bigger the benefits, with an added bonus the more you buy at once. They're a little more expensive at first, sure, but eventually they get cheap enough to buy at 1 dollar per dose - there's just a need to keep visiting your local dealer to get a better deal.

At some point, I believe I'll flesh out the courier system to undermine Tony's drug prices, but that'll be a long way away. When I do get to it, I'll also add a Tony questline to partner up with, overthrow, or take down Tony. Like I said though, a long way away

...And while I was looking at the code, I found a typo preventing selling prices from updating - it's fixed now. Selling price is around 400 + (Tony's trust / 4) for each 1000 drugs, with trust capped at 2000, that means a max sale price of 0.9 per dose. It'll never be more than buying it, but it'll get really close!

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
It takes a bit longer, sure, but it is meant to make befriending Tony more gradual/consistent. The bigger batches you buy, the quicker you'll befriend him, but you can also grind away with smaller purchases, it just takes way longer.

The idea is, the more you buy the bigger the benefits, with an added bonus the more you buy at once. They're a little more expensive at first, sure, but eventually they get cheap enough to buy at 1 dollar per dose - there's just a need to keep visiting your local dealer to get a better deal.

At some point, I believe I'll flesh out the courier system to undermine Tony's drug prices, but that'll be a long way away. When I do get to it, I'll also add a Tony questline to partner up with, overthrow, or take down Tony. Like I said though, a long way away

...And while I was looking at the code, I found a typo preventing selling prices from updating - it's fixed now. Selling price is around 400 + (Tony's trust / 4) for each 1000 drugs, with trust capped at 2000, that means a max sale price of 0.9 per dose. It'll never be more than buying it, but it'll get really close!
The thing is though, that it is kinda weird that you need to buy drugs for 20k at a loss before you're able to start lowering the prices (and even then it takes a lot more money before you're physically able to turn a profit on the drugs) since basically the most you can sell the drugs for is 10$ per unit.

I mean his price ended up being a non-factor in the long run, because buying 1000 units of drugs from him unlocked the drug courier mechanic while his selling price was still at 20$, and at that point the courier is always going to be a better deal.

Reactions: Anonymous88

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
The thing is though, that it is kinda weird that you need to buy drugs for 20k at a loss before you're able to start lowering the prices (and even then it takes a lot more money before you're physically able to turn a profit on the drugs) since basically the most you can sell the drugs for is 10$ per unit.
The idea is, just as you're out to make a profit, so is Tony.
He's going to make sure he has a loyal customer in you before he starts giving you deals. Although you can do whatever you want with the drugs you buy, they natural progression is supposed to imply that you use them to create/befriend addicts to setup your own drug den - if you're directly selling them, you're going to make a loss unless you're directly smuggling in the drugs yourself because, after all, you already bought the drugs from a dealer, who is offering that same price to everyone (except loyal customers of course). Why would people buy from you for more than they could buy from Tony? That's why selling drugs directly at the moment is supposed to be high-risk, low return; if you're selling on the turf of a bigwig, with his own drugs, you'll need to get a pretty good deal on them to turn a profit.
I mean his price ended up being a non-factor in the long run, because buying 1000 units of drugs from him unlocked the drug courier mechanic while his selling price was still at 20$, and at that point the courier is always going to be a better deal.
That is exactly how it should work ^_^
Buying drugs from Tony should only serve to make Tony trust you, and thus help establish your drug business. Reduced prices later on are merely to make it easier on people who want a lump sum of drugs quickly, rewarding them for consistently doing business with an old partner after going independent.

Sorry if this aspect wasn't made apparent. o_o; The current mechanic is just some polish I added to a very rudimentary system, but I plan to flesh it out at some point in the future.

Edit: Also, I should mention this in case people think I'm contradicting myself - The discounted prices are an easter egg for those who keep buying from Tony past when they could have gone independent. The progression I mentioned in this post is the direction the original game's code seemed to intend to steer players towards. While I tried to keep discounts as enticing as I reasonably could, I also tried to balance it with the original game's intentions in mind. When I talked about the discounts in previous posts, I was purely talking about the balance of the discounts, while this post is talking about the balance of the entire in-game drug economy. Just trying to prevent future confusion here! >_<

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom7902000