klaba

May 25, 2017
Small update: v0.9.1

PC:
-fixed some more bugs and added some stuff to the journal
-minor gameplay changes
-added a new sophie train molest scene
-reduced size of the pictures (I still have the large pictures, but I can barely tell the difference.)

Reactions: Vlastik

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I love red head and i want play for only her but i have read its to much grindy. Is there any way to avoid this annoying grind feast?

Rufus20

Sep 26, 2020
I love this game :love: . Is there any other games exactly just like this. Includes the train scene like scenerio

raagika92

Oct 10, 2017
Hy I use Joiplay and I can't see my character and other people but I see my family sisters and mother. Why can't see other?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
klaba thanks for the nice game so far.

One question regarding Anna, will we be able to turn the tables or reshape the relationship with her soon?

I'm not in femdom, not even a little and the actions with her come far too close to that, if not outright crossing the line for my liking. Her grabbing and squeezing the MC's balls painfully and kicking him in the balls after pulling him into her room and forcing him to go down on her would have serious consequences for her, he shouldn't accept that abuse.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
the ntr can be avoided?
Yes, you can disable it at the start of the game.

Crazygamer43 please could you edit the OP if possible to reflect that NTR can be enabled/disabled at the start of the game to cut down on the number of questions?

Last edited:
Reactions: S0k4
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes