klaba

May 25, 2017
klaba thanks for the nice game so far.

One question regarding Anna, will we be able to turn the tables or reshape the relationship with her soon?

I'm not in femdom, not even a little and the actions with her come far too close to that, if not outright crossing the line for my liking. Her grabbing and squeezing the MC's balls painfully and kicking him in the balls after pulling him into her room and forcing him to go down on her would have serious consequences for her, he shouldn't accept that abuse.
I've thought about implementing a fight back option, that is tied to some kind of stat (strength, fitness or domination?) or a certain event that when passed will unlock the option to fight back and dominate her.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
klaba thanks for the nice game so far.

One question regarding Anna, will we be able to turn the tables or reshape the relationship with her soon?

I'm not in femdom, not even a little and the actions with her come far too close to that, if not outright crossing the line for my liking. Her grabbing and squeezing the MC's balls painfully and kicking him in the balls after pulling him into her room and forcing him to go down on her would have serious consequences for her, he shouldn't accept that abuse.
Personally, I don't like those kinds of scenes. In fact, I don't like domination (female or male, it doesn't matter) or spanking, and even less situations like the ones you've described.

Can you ignore that LI or avoid those scenes? If not I will surely look for another game.

EDIT:

I've thought about implementing a fight back option, that is tied to some kind of stat (strength, fitness or domination?) or a certain event that when passed will unlock the option to fight back and dominate her.
I have seen this answer after writing my question.

Personally, as I've already said, I don't like domination. If you switch from being dominated to dominating scenes, I still won't like them.

In any case, if the scenes include violence, I don't think the game interests me if I can't avoid them.

Can this LI be completely ignored?

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Personally, I don't like those kinds of scenes. In fact, I don't like domination (female or male, it doesn't matter) or spanking, and even less situations like the ones you've described.

Can you ignore that LI or avoid those scenes? If not I will surely look for another game.

EDIT:

I have seen this answer after writing my question.

Personally, as I've already said, I don't like domination. If you switch from being dominated to dominating scenes, I still won't like them.

In any case, if the scenes include violence, I don't think the game interests me if I can't avoid them.

Can this LI be completely ignored?
I really don't know if you can totally ignore her or not. I think you can but you might find you're blocked from progressing later? Only the dev knows at this stage.

I rather enjoy being the one to dominate, but not in a cold horrible abusive way. A lot of male dom stuff focuses on the guy getting his pleasure without any regard for the woman, which I dislike. But I absolutely can't stand femdom at all.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I really don't know if you can totally ignore her or not. I think you can but you might find you're blocked from progressing later? Only the dev knows at this stage.

I rather enjoy being the one to dominate, but not in a cold horrible abusive way. A lot of male dom stuff focuses on the guy getting his pleasure without any regard for the woman, which I dislike. But I absolutely can't stand femdom at all.
As long as the scenes are as you have indicated, I don't think the game is for me. And if it changes from being dominated to dominating (I don't really like it at any intensity), I'm not interested either. Nor if to end those scenes I have to wait for some future event.

I guess I'll find another game and ignore this one until I know if that's going to change in a direction that I like.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I know asking for walkthrough can be anoying. But seriously there are tons of people like me here, that just dont have enough time to check every game out there playing blindly.

Shame - the game could be something I am very interested in, and possibly even dontated to, but without a guide, I just dont feel like investing my time to find out ...

Reactions: Bobber Tail

mac3112

Jun 3, 2017
getting a loading error "Failed to load: img/characters/prot_Full.png"
restarted a new game .. it working now.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
- Anna will sometimes (every 3 days) come in your room and mount you when you sleep (has some ASMR elements; use earphones)
(I'll change the mechanics of this event at some point but I'll leave it in like this for simplicity's sake)
Can Anna be completely ignored?

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
I know asking for walkthrough can be anoying. But seriously there are tons of people like me here, that just dont have enough time to check every game out there playing blindly.

Shame - the game could be something I am very interested in, and possibly even dontated to, but without a guide, I just dont feel like investing my time to find out ...
There is a walkthrough in the op.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes