Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I'm not sure if this is it, but, did you try to do the dishes with nobody there, Sophie plays a prank, you catch and spank her.
Do you know how much you have to spank her?

I've tired stopping before she says" is that all you got?"
After it, after she says "ouch" and even after more but never got any hearts from the washing dishes/ spanking.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Do you know how much you have to spank her?

I've tired stopping before she says" is that all you got?"
After it, after she says "ouch" and even after more but never got any hearts from the washing dishes/ spanking.
Nope, wasn’t able to figure that out

Reactions: Naxos

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yes, you can disable it at the start of the game.

Crazygamer43 please could you edit the OP if possible to reflect that NTR can be enabled/disabled at the start of the game to cut down on the number of questions?
Does this have to be done? and if so can you do it after you have started the game? cause I am using an old save, and I thought NTR was avoidable via choices? (didn't know there was a switch as well).

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Does this have to be done? and if so can you do it after you have started the game? cause I am using an old save, and I thought NTR was avoidable via choices? (didn't know there was a switch as well).
You can go into the cheat room and turn it on or off, using the pc in the MC's bedroom.

is there any ntr in this update caz last time i was here ntr haven t been updated in soo long
Going by the release notes I'm going to go with no, but as I never do that route, I can't say for sure.

Reactions: bobdillan

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Family Fun [v0.11] [Bob the Creator]

Original Size Win: 757 MB

Compressed Size Win: 177 MB (281 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I don't get the issues people have with NTR.

It's not like these pixels are your girlfriends. You know that, right?
I mean.. I play games to indulge in the fantasy of the world.. And NTR and sharing stuff just ruins the fun imo.

Not like we can really do half the shit we can in these games in the real world..

I could go farther into a rant, but will stop here..

• Angry
Reactions: EnTeeArrr

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I mean.. I play games to indulge in the fantasy of the world.. And NTR and sharing stuff just ruins the fun imo.

Not like we can really do half the shit we can in these games in the real world..

I could go farther into a rant, but will stop here..
Don't you love these guys that just facepalm everything they don't like.

It's like "I'm offended but I don't know why and can't explain it, but I'm offended have a facepalm".

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hope no update gets any more NTR.

It would be the perfect cucking, keep the tag but never giving them what they want, while the non fans get the girls and the ntr-fans just have to watch. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Don't you love these guys that just facepalm everything they don't like.

It's like "I'm offended but I don't know why and can't explain it, but I'm offended have a facepalm".
I think of it as a great way to tell who to ignore when I get around to releasing my game.

Hope no update gets any more NTR.

It would be the perfect cucking, keep the tag but never giving them what they want, while the non fans get the girls and the ntr-fans just have to watch. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

\Daddy/

Nov 7, 2019
I read that there’s a switch for ntr but is it necessary ? Like if I don’t turn it off will ntr be unavoidable because it that’s the case it’s like it happened you just didn’t see it but you know it happened which is just worse.

zmeydoom

Jan 2, 2018
As I understand it, 7zip incorrectly detected the encoding of the file name. Who can suggest the correct name or upload the correct files? There are several pictures with a similar name in the folder. FF error.jpg

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes