punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
aggressiveness? you challenged me first by replying to my post,sorry if i offended you but here(F95) the pure boys do not want the NTR, they want a boy to have all the girls in the world and not to be touched by anyone else ,sorry if you found my post offensive.(maybe because my English is not good)
Have you never heard of a power fantasy were the players who are the mc get everything for us? Some people just don't like ntr that doesn't make them "pure boys" or whatever retarded shit you come up with.

klaba

May 25, 2017
During the younger sister's scenes she mentions the father a lot, even with ntr turned off. Will we eventually find out the father has been fucking the sisters? And if that is the case will there be unavoidable sharing/ntr scenes involving the father in the future? Or was it just a dream similar to what happened to the MC and nothing actually happened between the father and the younger sister
I already planned out the role of the father for this story, but I've thought about maybe telling the story of what happened before the MC arrived back home. Something like a prequel.
This would basically be a completely different game probably in ren'py and not using Honey Select. I'm not quite sure this is what I should do, as I have other things in mind for the future.
But it's an idea I've had.

klaba

May 25, 2017
Hey everybody!
I would really like to hear your opinion on this.

A. What makes the game so grindy?

B. What would you like to see to make the game less grindy?

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
I already planned out the role of the father for this story, but I've thought about maybe telling the story of what happened before the MC arrived back home. Something like a prequel.
This would basically be a completely different game probably in ren'py and not using Honey Select. I'm not quite sure this is what I should do, as I have other things in mind for the future.
But it's an idea I've had.
I am just asking if according to the story you have planned, the father had sexual relations with the sisters prior to the MC arriving home. Because if that is the case the game is not for me personally and I will not waste my time playing it and getting invested in it further. If the story remains the same I don't think being in a different game will matter. You are free to add whatever you have planned I am just asking for myself personally because that is something I would like to avoid.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Hey everybody!
I would really like to hear your opinion on this.

A. What makes the game so grindy?

B. What would you like to see to make the game less grindy?
I think the level system with the heart containers is a little grindy and also a bit inaccurate for some scenes. I think a better system would be to have the events themselves be prerequisites and then have level up events. Basically you have a list of events, and some events have other events as prerequisites. Obviously now when there isn't that much content it will lead to a shorter game but in my experience a shorter game is much better than a longer game with most of the time spent grinding.

So for example, you could have the level 1 scenes first, lets say there are 5 level one scenes for the younger sister. They will only involve things like seeing each other naked or touching each other through clothes. Once someone has seen all 5 scenes at level 1, the level up event unlocks. This will have something like the first handjob or blowjob, and she will act shy and you can have dialogue about her not knowing what to do and such. Then you have 5 scenes or level 2. They can be continuations of level 1 scenes or new scenes. They will involve oral sex but not real sex. Then you have the next level up event, where you take her virginity(I felt she is a virgin, if not, basically your first time with her). Then similarly you have level 3 events involving sex. Later levels could be unlock anal content maybe or public stuff. You can also add fetishes for each character, like maybe the the older sister has a femdom fetish and the younger sister has a submission fetish, and later levels involve more kinky content involving these fetishes.

This way no one has to view a scene more than once unless they want to. it will also remove inconsistencies like having a blowjob scene and then later a scene that feels like a first blowjob, or having sex scenes and later having a taking virginity scene.

Reactions: klaba and Priappus

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Not really ntr, but it decides if the redhead sister gets additional chikan content on the train to school.
I've not played this yet.. But I would call this preview image NTR with the sister being an LI..

Also.. I see talk of a virgin.. Yet no virgin tag, so going to assume she's not.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
I've not played this yet.. But I would call this preview image NTR with the sister being an LI..

Also.. I see talk of a virgin.. Yet no virgin tag, so going to assume she's not.
Is it really ntr if it is only a fuckbuddy relationship without love? Maybe I just don't respect mc enough because of the flimsy/humorous writing of this game to see this as ntr though even if it is...

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Is it really ntr if it is only a fuckbuddy relationship without love? Maybe I just don't respect mc enough because of the flimsy/humorous writing of this game to see this as ntr though even if it is...
I would count it, and probably what the tag is for.

But I don't like sharing.. So a "fuckbuddy" going off to fuck others would be NTR.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Whats NTR option ON/OFF ?
Its literally what it says, if you want to view NTR(cuckoldry) content say ON, otherwise OFF. If its ON then the wrong choices will lead to other dudes banging the girls. So far there is only one such scene, if in the train you don't let your sister sit down, she gets molested by the other men and the second time you do it they finger her and she gives them a BJ. There will probably be more such content in the future too.

klaba

May 25, 2017
I am just asking if according to the story you have planned, the father had sexual relations with the sisters prior to the MC arriving home. Because if that is the case the game is not for me personally and I will not waste my time playing it and getting invested in it further. If the story remains the same I don't think being in a different game will matter. You are free to add whatever you have planned I am just asking for myself personally because that is something I would like to avoid.
No worries mate, I don't plan on adding anything like that. And even if I did, I would make it avoidable.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
The game is a pleasant suprise.

I like MC getting it with his family.
MC beeing doiminant is always a plus for me !
And the Agehao's ;-

But I also enjoy the NTR content.
I hope in the future there will be more of it (Avoidable so people dont complain)
A full on NTR route would be nice ;-)

Contrary to the people above, I have high hopes for Daddy doing it with the daughters and stealing them from MC ;-
In NTR route ofc ;p
MC Harem route it would not happen.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game is a pleasant suprise.

I like MC getting it with his family.
MC beeing doiminant is always a plus for me !
And the Agehao's ;-

But I also enjoy the NTR content.
I hope in the future there will be more of it (Avoidable so people dont complain)
A full on NTR route would be nice ;-)

Contrary to the people above, I have high hopes for Daddy doing it with the daughters and stealing them from MC ;-
In NTR route ofc ;p
MC Harem route it would not happen.
I have the NTR directly off, so I don't think it happens in my game.

klaba thanks for the nice game so far.

One question regarding Anna, will we be able to turn the tables or reshape the relationship with her soon?

I'm not in femdom, not even a little and the actions with her come far too close to that, if not outright crossing the line for my liking. Her grabbing and squeezing the MC's balls painfully and kicking him in the balls after pulling him into her room and forcing him to go down on her would have serious consequences for her, he shouldn't accept that abuse.
I've thought about implementing a fight back option, that is tied to some kind of stat (strength, fitness or domination?) or a certain event that when passed will unlock the option to fight back and dominate her.
I have to say that I don't like Anna. Absolutely. I'm not a fan of "turning the tables"; so right now my interest in her is basically nil.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I have the NTR directly off, so I don't think it happens in my game.

I have to say that I don't like Anna. Absolutely. I'm not a fan of "turning the tables"; so right now my interest in her is basically nil.
Ditto on the NTR,

Same I don't like Anna. I really, really don't like her dominating the MC. In fact I actively avoid her content because of it. By turning the tables I mean either he dominates her, but I'd be just as happy if they where just "equal" with neither dominating. Anna kicking/hitting/squeezing his balls to inflict pain and control him would not work out too well for her if I had any say.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Yes, she's a LI, even if not in a relationship, still NTR.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes