KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Way too much maso content with no femdom warning. You need to put that tag on this game.

The surprising and outright disturbing kinks you may wanna make optional or very clear before starting the game.

EX: the "snowballing" when she catches you peeping and fapping to the other girl.

The grinding feels absolutely awful.

Even with quality renders and characters this game is gonna need some fixing.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
The game is still early, even after you train Agility to 50 and able to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. There is still no lust content with the mother and more with the little sister other than kissing and taking off shirt/top.

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Really? Only spending time for almost nothing... Always the same actions and same conservations... It take too much time to the next steps and you get bored since 3rd day in game.... Please... Really please... Two Things: Make it faster or more varied and add goals to have like a walkthrough or more varied dialogues to understand what we have to do (and not to guess what to do all the time...)... Game have really potential... but it's really big sh*t for now and if you continue in this way...

klaba

May 25, 2017
Hey,

I really appreciate the feedback from all of you especially from you Iancecomwar.
So, let’s address some things:

The Menu

I have tried to do a custom menu but didn’t like the results, so I postponed it to get a “finished” (lul) version out soon. This is definitely high on my priority list.

Bugs/misspelling

As you might have guessed, English is not my first language; hence a lot of misspellings and grammatical errors. I’ll try to fix as many as I can, but this is not so high on my todo list.
I have fixed the bug you mentioned in the footjob scene.

Main Character

This is something that is really annoying for me since Honey Select doesn’t have good tools to create a male character. Therefore, I tried to show the main character as little as possible (great idea!) in the scenes.
Let me know if you know something about creating a better male character in HS.

Honey Select/RPG Maker

HS has some good options but is in no way perfect. I use it manly because I am most familiar with it.
What bothers me is that I can’t manipulate clothes that well. I am willing to look for alternatives, but at the moment I think it does the job well enough.
As for RPG Maker, I enjoy using it. I know that it can get annoying but I think it has a lot of potential in creating scenes.

Patreon

I didn’t really know what to do here really. I just looked at other patreons and tried to copy their approach not realizing that my game is hot garbage at the moment. I’ll have no benefits at the moment. I’ll figure them out along the way.

Content

Well, I know that there is not that much content at the moment, but the most important thing for me was to build a core that works and then release it to the public. With that core in place I can add more content one step at a time. Based on your comments I already have a vision on what to do next, but I am always open for suggestions. Drop me a comment here or come join my and talk to me there.

Here is a version without the bug:

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Hey,

I really appreciate the feedback from all of you especially from you Iancecomwar.

The Menu

I have tried to do a custom menu but didn’t like the results, so I postponed it to get a “finished” (lul) version out soon. This is definitely high on my priority list.

Bugs/misspelling

As you might have guessed, English is not my first language; hence a lot of misspellings and grammatical errors. I’ll try to fix as many as I can, but this is not so high on my todo list.

Main Character

This is something that is really annoying for me since Honey Select doesn’t have good tools to create a male character. Therefore, I tried to show the main character as little as possible (great idea!) in the scenes.

Honey Select/RPG Maker

HS has some good options but is in no way perfect. I use it manly because I am most familiar with it.
What bothers me is that I can’t manipulate clothes that well. I am willing to look for alternatives, but at the moment I think it does the job well enough.
As for RPG Maker, I enjoy using it. I know that it can get annoying but I think it has a lot of potential in creating scenes.

Patreon

I didn’t really know what to do here really. I just looked at other patreons and tried to copy their approach not realizing that my game is hot garbage at the moment. I’ll have no benefits at the moment. I’ll figure them out along the way.

Content

Well, I know that there is not that much content at the moment, but the most important thing for me was to build a core that works and then release it to the public. With that core in place I can add more content one step at a time. Based on your comments I already have a vision on what to do next, but I am always open for suggestions. Drop me a comment here or come join my and talk to me there.

my Hero ;)

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Hey,

The Menu

Bugs/misspelling

Main Character

Honey Select/RPG Maker

Patreon

Content

since you are the OP for the thread you can update the download links on it and update it to v0.1a then all you have to do is 'Report' the OP and ask for it to be promoted

Reactions: rKnight

ftikk

Jul 28, 2019
For the devs out there-

1) Players don't love to grind unless there is reward for time we waste in grinding. To make players grind without having them annoyed by placing reward ( in this case new scenes and dialogue ) for every levels (example 10,20,30... more the less more the better).

2) CHEATS = FUN
The main reason for sellability for GTA games.
Players love cheating when they don't want to grind (Makes user less annoyed at the game).
Hence implement cheats when possible.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
For the devs out there-

1) Players don't love to grind unless there is reward for time we waste in grinding. To make players grind without having them annoyed by placing reward ( in this case new scenes and dialogue ) for every levels (example 10,20,30... more the less more the better).

2) CHEATS = FUN
The main reason for sellability for GTA games.
Players love cheating when they don't want to grind (Makes user less annoyed at the game).
Hence implement cheats when possible.

obg (thx) I'll use this tip in my games:cry:

Hurik

Nov 17, 2019
There are some things I want to say about this game:

-The characters are looking pretty nice
-The idea of the story is simple, but still good
-the details aren't bad

BUT:

-the screen gets black after Anna first footjob
-i don't know if i made some progress or not
-i don't understand how I get Mom's Lust
-i can't see the progress to make Sophie suck my cum
-i don't know how to come to the scene with the handjob from Anna at the table
-it cannot be all the time that Anna just give me a kiss on the cheek when i do that what she says
-it's frustrating that i can almost do nothing at night

This game has a lot of potential, but an update is a must-need. Otherwise it will get crap.

Hurik

Nov 17, 2019
Can somebody please explain how i come to the sex scenes? Till yet Anna has done a footjob and Sophie covered her breasts. I don't have any idea what i should do next.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Can somebody please explain how i come to the sex scenes? Till yet Anna has done a footjob and Sophie covered her breasts. I don't have any idea what i should do next.
I stopped playing to wait for further updates, so i can only tell you this...before you sleep, SAVE, then sleep for next day and hope you get a scene you might want if not quit and load and sleep for next day. Keep repeating this till you get what you want, the next day is RANDOM(RNG) even if you might get the same as before you quit and load.

-There are days where you get either sisters taking shower and nothing happens when you peep and fap.
-There are days where you get little sister shower and your big sister who is in her room come out and caught you.
-There are days where you get your big sister shower and your little sister walking from behind and almost pass you before she finds it weird that you are standing outside the bathroom and check on you but found out you were peeping and fapping.

Also note that when you quit and reload, its not only the morning that is RNG, when you come back later from school is also RNG.

If you don't want to GRIND your family's stat points, go increase your Agility till you are able to get into your mother's room at night to sneak and get the blink blink on the floor which is a CHEATSTONE, this stone will increase all family stats +50 and its not one time use so you can max out their stats. For now it seems the stone only works for your sisters and not your mother, so you need to grind your mother's stats yourself.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes