klaba

May 25, 2017
Yep, can't seem to access the bed after you talk with Mom
Ok, I must say this is a weird one. Did you try walking around and coming back to the bed?
It's strange and I don't yet know why, but it works perfectly fine in the editor version, but it has this weird bug on the deployed version.

dylanator47

Jun 10, 2018
I got full hearts with both but no scenes with Anna. She is not in her room in the afternoon. Only can find her in evening on the couch.

klaba

May 25, 2017
Yeah, went to the 2 beds I could go to and no choices or anything. I could "take a shit" in the bathroom downstairs, but that didn't do anything time wise.
Normally it should work immediately when you interact with the bed next to the PC, but for some reason it takes some time.

klaba

May 25, 2017
I got full hearts with both but no scenes with Anna. She is not in her room in the afternoon. Only can find her in evening on the couch.
There is a 50% chance that Anna will be in her room in the afternoon. Just try again the next day.

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
Normally it should work immediately when you interact with the bed next to the PC, but for some reason it takes some time.
Yeah, sorry. It doesn't work. Just tried it again, waited awhile and nothing. pressed "Z" and the enter key.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
stuck after talking to the mom can anyone help :unsure: and before asking yes i tried both beds and can't get the MC to sleep :sleep:

klaba

May 25, 2017
Ok this is the weirdest bug thing I've seen yet.
After you talk to your mother, go to the bed and press Z or Enter.
If that does not work try holding the "shift" key while interacting with the bed (next to the PC).

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Ok this is the weirdest bug thing I've seen yet.
After you talk to your mother, go to the bed and press Z or Enter.
If that does not work try holding the "shift" key while interacting with the bed (next to the PC).
worked with the shift key, thank you

klaba

May 25, 2017
I recommend turning always dash on in the menu. I think there might be an issue with the collision and dashing might get you closer to a object or something.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes