somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Needs to be put through a grammar/spell checker.

In the intro Kevin calls the MC Bob when telling the story, even if the name is changed.

If you tab out of the game to do something else there is a good chance of it freezing.

MC gets blackmailed by Anna even if they did nothing.

The grinding is pretty harsh, skipping of school, and the intro being filler with characters you don't interact with outside of it.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
For those of you who are trying to get the scenes that are on the front page, Forget it as they are photo images that you find in--game! (n)

• Sad
Reactions: vgyew

klaba

May 25, 2017
Hi,

A quick update:

The work I have done so far is mostly about the story and the characters. I now have a overall story in mind that I will implement one step at a time so the whole game makes sense instead of being just a random fuckfest.

The Focus right now is to finish the intro probably this weekend. After that is done I will focus on the existing content.

Keep in mind that the most of the content is from the 1st version and therefore hot garbage and will be changed!
Right now all of the content in the game will be changed to fit the overall story that also includes the requirements to access scenes. I chose to leave it in the game so you can have a look at it for now. I have uploaded a walkthrough for you to check out. And I recommend using the cheat option for the current content if you want to check it out.

In the intro Kevin calls the MC Bob when telling the story, even if the name is changed.
Thx, I fixed it.

If you tab out of the game to do something else there is a good chance of it freezing.
Is it completely frozen or can’t you advance the text? If you can't advance text try pressing "Alt" again.

About to come:
-Intro for family and continuation of the story (Priority)
-New Sprites for: Main char/Lina/Mrs. Keller/Kevin
-Optimizing present events
-New location: School

PS: I might have the option to include a friend of mine as a voice actress. Let me know what you think.

Keep the feedback coming and let me know if there is anything you would like to see.

Kind Regards

Bob

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Is it completely frozen or can’t you advance the text? If you can't advance text try pressing "Alt" again.
Bob
I think it is a full on freeze, since it happened when no text was on screen, I had the player go downstairs, tabbed to do something for like 5 mins, tabbed back and no movement, button presses did nothing, etc.

If you want your friend to try and do VA, then just give her a small part to trial, see if the player base likes it.

klaba

May 25, 2017
I think it is a full on freeze, since it happened when no text was on screen, I had the player go downstairs, tabbed to do something for like 5 mins, tabbed back and no movement, button presses did nothing, etc.
Thanks, I will look into it.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Generally a good continuation. I'd just suggest having the opening intro be about the family itself, as right now you meet the neighbors first which is a bit odd in a game abut the family but that's just me. I did write some other stuff before my power went out but it was mostly about stuff I'm sure you'd already gonna change like the overworld sprites or the menus so no need to write it out just to tell you to improve them. Though I will point out that I think you should have a pop up about how much a stat is changed when it changes.

As for friend VO... well you have more than one woman in the game, so it'd be odd if she voice all of them.

Excited to see what you've got cooking up and don't let the hate get you down haha

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Windows only, RPGMaker. Don't enjoy RPGMaker too much, very clunky and seems to promote some pretty tedious game design.

BigDude12

Nov 24, 2019
Not sure if its just me, but whenever I dont seem to be able to walk into shower when anna is in (not sure thats available yet) or get Sophie to finger her pussy after movie (which is in the game). Dunno if thats a glitch or just me

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Windows only, RPGMaker. Don't enjoy RPGMaker too much, very clunky and seems to promote some pretty tedious game design.
You're not very popular in all threads related to/things to do with RPGMaker are you?
Just use Alt + F4 if you ever get a relapse seizure when playings anything RPGMaker-ish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Wow: the new intro with the neighbour's wife/mom : very hot ! Please more content with her ! Keep it going, this game is good !!!

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
If you don't like rpg maker, then don't play. :cry:
Press F4 ...
You're not very popular in all threads related to/things to do with RPGMaker are you?
Just use Alt + F4 if you ever get a relapse seizure when playings anything RPGMaker-ish.
Yeah you say this like 90% of the site doesn't straight up ignore RPGMaker games as it's such a trash engine inside and out. Just thought the dev should atleast be aware of that small fact.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah you say this like 90% of the site doesn't straight up ignore RPGMaker games as it's such a trash engine inside and out. Just thought the dev should atleast be aware of that small fact.
Well then go to one of those games that “90%” of the forum doesn’t ignore instead of harassing someone making something for people not you into making another fucking renpy game then, k?

Keith500

Apr 21, 2019
So far so good needs more updates
While saving it gets to 2nd day the reverts back to 1st day

tommoy

Dec 11, 2018
Is there any sex scene or any news about update ? caz only scene im getting is sophie showing tits and anna giving footjobs

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes