klaba

May 25, 2017
Yeah, sorry. It doesn't work. Just tried it again, waited awhile and nothing. pressed "Z" and the enter key.
Ok I've fixed the issue. I'm uploading a new version,but it may take a while.
For now it seems to work if you hold shift, enable always dash, or try to click the bed with the mouse.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
What's the issue?
I can try using other sites that work for you.
sorry didn't mean it like that but i haven't beem able to download from gdrive for a few weeks now .. i don't have problems with mega ... is all i'm saying gdrive always says shit about exceeding some shit ....

Reactions: Dave3518

klaba

May 25, 2017
sorry didn't mean it like that but i haven't beem able to download from gdrive for a few weeks now .. i don't have problems with mega ... is all i'm saying gdrive always says shit about exceeding some shit ....
Yea gdrive always has some weird text, but the download always works fine.

Reactions: ImperialD

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
Whats this?!?

All Answer Choices between Rub your Dick on her, Masturbate, Spy are not available.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
First, give unattainable options from start.
Second, mapping related issues (get past maps).
Just into deep end without us getting the info. If something is going on with only other characters, then that allows for more info to filter to player, if not through character.
Girls are cute, but big tit syndrome looms heavy.
If you fail to meet sis after class at school you get frozen out at home.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2019
The controls often times will stop functioning such as when I am trying to choose what to do with sister on the subway. it will not let me choose ANYTHING.

Lundrid

Aug 6, 2017
I do not find this game playable, any developer that allows a release; where after you complete the initial mission of Talking and then no further progress...

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
im wondering if sophie sister is ever going kiss me on lips in game after i helped her with school work
i filled heart full red still no kiss on lips its long time coming

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
same thing happened to me.
haha foot job eh i fucked her in her bedroom twice must missed foot job 2 time trying her bedroom door where she was playing with herself in the afternoon during school week think i missed out helping younger sister with school work fucking anna was way better

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes