sJtr78eU9f6Pm4D7

Apr 26, 2022
Surprisingly addictive game - great concept and very fun!

Would be awesome to see more content (a larger volume of faces, body parts, names etc.) and more gameplay.

I see facefucking etc. has already been requested. Some ideas:
  • the option to extend the exam (maybe at some risk or cost) and keep students in the room
  • extra available actions when a student is the only one left in the room (ie the option to be a bit more forceful - prevent her from leaving, forcibly remove clothes, etc.)
  • special items (perhaps dick pills allowing you to keep fucking after you have cum already)
  • race / other special characteristics for girls (would be great to see asian girls for example, but would need names and images to line up).
I assume content can be somewhat farmed out - happy to help with that.

neoridon

Jul 21, 2017
You're free to make any sorts of configs, cheats and/or mods :)

I'm more interested in the game being fun and..... Nice... for everyone involved, rather than having complete ownership and dictating other people's fun.

Cheers :)
Great!
HelotGames : I also do interface designs. Although never for a renpy games, I would like to give it a shot at yours. Mainly because I find that the vanilla interface of RenPy is not favouring your game.

Would you be interested I give it a try? No strings attached.

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Great!
HelotGames : I also do interface designs. Although never for a renpy games, I would like to give it a shot at yours. Mainly because I find that the vanilla interface of RenPy is not favouring your game.

Would you be interested I give it a try? No strings attached.
For sure man! You are free to hit me up in my dm's either here or on Patreon :)

I would love to let you have a try, and see if I like the direction or not :)

Reactions: Envoye and neoridon

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
So, version 0.1.3 is now live on Patreon!

If you want a bit of that already, you can consider becoming a patron, however you don't have to at all.

The version of the game will be publicly available next monday, very likely around the evening hours (CET).

I will attach the changelog here:

v0.1.3 Demo:
Added:
  • Reputation system for the player.
  • A weekly PTA meeting where the player can unlock new rules on fridays.
  • Various clothing rules.
  • Various underwear rules.
  • Average corruption of whole class display.
  • Average inhibition of whole class display.
  • A small window before the exam start, where the player can see which girl is obeying rules and who is not. (Displays after first rule is set.)
  • Choices for punishing disobeying girls before the exam starts.
  • Choices for rewarding obeying girls before the exam starts.
  • A small variety of displaying gifs when the player rewards/punishes girls before the exam.
  • Losing condition if the player reaches 0 reputation.
  • Choice at the start of the game for another amount of starting girls.
  • The options tease asshole and tease clit when a girl wears a micro skirt.

Changed:
  • The logic of which girls are gonna attend the exam. After all the girls have been up, the list of the girls will randomize, so it is not the same girls everytime.
  • Tutorial to explain a bit about the PTA meeting and the reputation.
  • Tutorial to explain that the less clothes a girl has on, the more powerful options the player will have.
  • A quick mention about reputation in the introduction text.

Fixed:
  • Finally fixed textual descriptions for when girls are alone in the classroom (They will not worry about their fellow classmates seeing them while being alone)
  • Finally fixed CTRL glitch, which should no longer reset the game under any circumstances. (props to Atmus for this fix)
  • Fixed textual descriptions for sex addicts; addicts will no longer be unhappy about sexual options.
  • Crash when a player reaches 33 panties in their pantystash. It should instead now explain that the stash is full, and therefore the player cannot take the panties with them.

Removed:
  • Redundant Zip-files which were not used, and only caused the game to unnecessarily be bigger in size.

josie

May 5, 2017
Sounds good, im a little confused about the "mod" though. at this point it seems like a totally different game which isn't taking into account a lot of the good changes you are making. I was hoping you guys would collaborate

Reactions: grgrgr5 and hotmike

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Finished my additions to Ninoss 's WTM 1.35b.

Features:
  • One Piece swimsuit
  • Garter belts/Socks
  • About 50 New videos that play throughout the game.
  • Sexier clothes images (but a bug in the OG game prevents them from being randomly selected, only the first clothing variation gets used).
  • Extra cheats
  • Skip Into
  • Some Pregnancy stuff (WIP)
  • Tested for bugs by me

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
You can put multiple variations of a cloth, just number them. The first img would be baseImgInfo.webp and next ones would be baseImgInfo1.webp, baseImgInfo2.webp, baseImgInfo3.webp ...
This aspect isn't working for me. It always just uses the first variation in image/exam/<whatever>

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
This aspect isn't working for me. It always just uses the first variation in image/exam/<whatever>
I'll implement ur additions soon, I'm working on another project at the same time ^^
This should work, screen your image directory with names

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Ninoss HelotGames I do indeed hope you guys work together with coding.

This is my take at vids. I put a lot of effort in making sure there are no faces that can kill the vibe (these should work for any girl). I also tried to use names that can be used for auto selective code (not included, as not finished, but that should get rid of the endless if-elif lists)

Note that the directory includes the original vids as well, and some might have been renamed.

Reactions: thepotato
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes