Inleesh

Jun 2, 2017
Hi ! Thank you for this great game !

I just played through the new version (1.3.1) and it seems there are 2 bugs :
- I keep having the same 12 girls coming back again and again on the same day and on the same group (no randomization) even though there are 20 girls in the classroom.
- When we pass the decision that girls should not wear clothes (after the decision of wearing slutty uniforms) on the PTA meeting, it seems that the game returns to the state that there is no condition of clothes at all (no reputation loss at the beginning of the week, and the girls can wear any clothes without disobeying the rule). The rules about no underwear seems to work though.

As a suggestion, I think the decision to confiscate the clothes forbidden at the beginning of an exam is dearly missing :)

Keep going, it is great work!

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Having us unable to do anything on friday (because pta) along with no option to turn off girls being added every single week is fairly annoying. You only have 4 days to make any progress with the girls a week, effectively, then another gets added every single time. I don't want new girls added. They don't add anything to the game beyond the same girls I've already grinded down, with a new name, and at step 1 again.
The number of girls is capped at 20, I believe. Once you have that many, no new ones are added.

That said, I'd like to have a way to "graduate down" a girl. I mean, I don't want her to pass the exam, I want her to leave my class while still being valuable to the school (i.e. work as a stripper/whore, or serve the principal, teachers, etc.), not by passing the exam but rather by becoming addicted (or uninhibited) enough to drop out.

The game goal could then be to "graduate down" a required number of girls in a set period.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Hi ! Thank you for this great game !

I just played through the new version (1.3.1) and it seems there are 2 bugs :
- I keep having the same 12 girls coming back again and again on the same day and on the same group (no randomization) even though there are 20 girls in the classroom.
- When we pass the decision that girls should not wear clothes (after the decision of wearing slutty uniforms) on the PTA meeting, it seems that the game returns to the state that there is no condition of clothes at all (no reputation loss at the beginning of the week, and the girls can wear any clothes without disobeying the rule). The rules about no underwear seems to work though.

As a suggestion, I think the decision to confiscate the clothes forbidden at the beginning of an exam is dearly missing :)

Keep going, it is great work!
I too noticed a lack of randomness, but I haven't bothered to investigate what exactly is going on. Also, I do think the "no clothes" rule is buggy.

I like the idea of confiscating forbidden clothes. Could be a good rule to vote on during PTA.

What's more important, I'd like to be able to check all three girls for violations instead of just one.

Reactions: Tebix

SassyBF

Jun 7, 2017
Having us unable to do anything on friday (because pta) along with no option to turn off girls being added every single week is fairly annoying. You only have 4 days to make any progress with the girls a week...
I'm not as concerned with the number of students (20 as a cap is not an issue for me), but I think having 4 days becomes a serious issue because the win criterion (15 sex addicts) seems impossible now. If you have girls[0] start every Monday, then you never get to interact with girls[12] or later. To deal with this, there are several possible solutions.

1) Drop the criterion to 12 girls.

2) Drop the criterion altogether and have some other win criteria - I understand that you're planning on doing this.

3) Make the Friday meetings after exams on Friday, or first thing on Saturday mornings. Whatever is realistic enough or easy enough to implement. That would allow for 15 girls examined per week.

4) Cycle the girls: Once a girl has failed an exam, she goes to the back of the line. That way you interact with all girls. If you want to examine 12 girls per week, it may be better to have a smaller number of girls than 20 though. I think Ninoss has implemented a version of this in their code.

5) Apply shufflegirls at the end of the week regardless of girlQueueFinished.

6) If you implement subjects (perhaps with unique mechanics such as buffs or debuffs) of some kind, each girl may have a subject or subjects that they are trying to pass, the exam for which is on a particular day of the week. So new girls will be allocated to subjects, and you would always see them on a particular day of the week, although probably every week or 2 depending on how many girls are enrolled in the class.

7) Have the option to move students, perhaps as a privilege granted by the headmaster or PTA. That way you could choose which students got assessed on a given day, or choose one student to have in the exam and the others are based on the order determined by the game. That could be used to focus on corrupting a particular student, or having a sex addict attend to make corrupting other students easier. This could be harder to implement but not too bad.

These are just options, but I definitely think 4 or 5 would be the most beneficial. Additionally, I think the "No uniform" condition doesn't work properly. Girls can wear many different upper, lower, socks, and outer and will still register as obeying the uniform condition. Couldn't see where the clothes were selected for the no uniform condition. Might have something to do with the "No uniform rules" condition and maybe the wrong condition was applied somewhere?

Anyway, all that to say I'm really enjoying the game and the modded version. Hope this gives some ideas about how you can continue improving it. Great work!

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
4) Cycle the girls: Once a girl has failed an exam, she goes to the back of the line. That way you interact with all girls. If you want to examine 12 girls per week, it may be better to have a smaller number of girls than 20 though. I think Ninoss has implemented a version of this in their code.
I've decided to play around with the girl selection. What I did was to edit script.rpy as attached. It was strange to get a new set of three girls who have never been molested after about 10 weeks of game time.

My current script.rpy file is attached. Warning: this is for the base 0.1.3.1 version, not for WTM. Note that if you put it in the existing game, the girls queue will start over from index zero.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheItch and Inleesh

Inleesh

Jun 2, 2017
Thank you Hermenegild, it seems to work !

Another bug I found is that addicted girls can't have orgasms : sometimes they have one after the first action, sometimes they don't. In both cases, it is impossible to give them orgasm for the rest of the exam (but the arousal value comes up and down after each action, so I think it may be a problem with the trigger).

Other suggestions :
- It would be nice if addicted girls could start to molest the other girls (introducing some lesbian stuff and helping you at the same time)
- The socks might be included in the rules for uniforms (long sleek for classic uniforms and stockings/pantyhose/gartner for slutty uniforms)
- Having the possibility to deny orgasm to addicted girls (teasing action)
- Girls having several orgasms in a row could lead to a specific animation where they can't stop cumming or want to avoid anymore stimulations
- Includes some rope bondage as a punishments and/or using toys and vibrators

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Do old saves not work? I'm using an old save and keep getting error notifications saying things like "reputation not defined". I can ignore the errors and play the rest of the game, but I don't think the game is showing the new content

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I wouldn't expect old saves to work. Reputation is probably set when you start a game, and since it wasn't in the prior version you presumably don't have one.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
will the modded version incorporate the update as well?
With the Mod, how do you install it with the new game or is it something that is run on its own in a new game folder?
The mod is a standalone version.
I'll try implement some elements of 1.3.1 but I also want to make 1 unique event per girl for WE.
I'm gonna dl the new version now but it will probably took 1-2 weeks to implement things and update the mod.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Pregnancy would be the perfect addition.
I'm Working on a preg mod to Ninoss' version, but I'm hitting lots of roadblocks.
Essentially, I'd need to remake all the video/image assets with preg girls. That's a lot. Secondly, they all need to be in .webm for movies and .webp for images, which is an awkward requirement. If Ninoss wants to loosen the extension rigidity, that would be great. Allowing .MP4 and .png would be a good start.

If you want to help me, post a zip folder full of prego girls. Use the naming conventions found in /game/images/exam/.../ and /game/images/clothing/.../. I have a pretty good amount of videos, I need more images of various preg girls in various clothing combinations. I don't need any more nude pregos.

gfw

Mar 21, 2017
I'm Working on a preg mod to Ninoss' version, but I'm hitting lots of roadblocks.
Essentially, I'd need to remake all the video/image assets with preg girls. That's a lot. Secondly, they all need to be in .webm for movies and .webp for images, which is an awkward requirement. If Ninoss wants to loosen the extension rigidity, that would be great. Allowing .MP4 and .png would be a good start.

If you want to help me, post a zip folder full of prego girls. Use the naming conventions found in /game/images/exam/.../ and /game/images/clothing/.../. I have a pretty good amount of videos, I need more images of various preg girls in various clothing combinations. I don't need any more nude pregos.
You can put the coding in first and leave the videos alone. It is easy to get the video in later.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Secondly, they all need to be in .webm for movies and .webp for images, which is an awkward requirement. If Ninoss wants to loosen the extension rigidity, that would be great. Allowing .MP4 and .png would be a good start...
I just ensure legitimate file sizes. I'm using to one click convert vids, it can also do some resizing and compression.

Reactions: Tebix

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I just ensure legitimate file sizes. I'm using to one click convert vids, it can also do some resizing and compression.
Having some errors from WTM 1.36, face and some other parts of some new girls won't appear 25+ girls in your class.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Drop me a save file
Here is the save of the WTM 1.36 game where some parts of new girls won't appear.

For extra reference:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The error i got was this one.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes