hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
HelotGames Thanks for the update. But.... will the new vids ever be added? I'm now at girl #104 and have a ton of clothing images ready... but if they will not make it to the game... :(

Ninoss Are you back to your other project, or still updating?

mcn000b

Dec 30, 2020
I really like this game, it's fun for multiple runs as well, i was wondering if you're planning on adding any actions for the face maybe like start with something like caressing their faces ( with hand or dick ) and ending up with forced/consensual blowjobs/deepthroats perhaps.... Other than that i cant wait for the next update and the new stuff that'll be implemented into the game wish you all the best you dirty pervert

Reactions: sogeeeeeee

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
WTM 1.4

- Implemented PTA meetings with vote system (I've done it my way, only taking some texts from the vanilla game, give me feedbacks)
- Added some bare clothing variations and some more gifs...
- Fixed many bugs and typos

WTM won't have the vanilla game version in his name anymore. It doesn't make any sense as the code / features are way too different and incompatible with vanilla.
I still want to implement some WE events for each girl, but I coded the entire update today so didn't had time :LOL:

LINKs :

ShadowEri

Dec 1, 2021
Damn, very fun, i like the inclusion of the rules system this time around
I did find a bug where when making a student strip, and then choosing spanking or groping, the Stripping gif wouldnt go away
I also feel like if all 3 girls are breaking the rules then a group punishment should be given
also some background music or something cause that main menu is very quiet.
Oh, and for a rule suggestion, "Detention" Otherwise known as: hey cool, I have X amount of turns with you by myself AND you cant leave
Would be very fun
dont know if thats what you have planned for tutoring however

Reactions: T_Abraxas

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
might want to add parents complaint to the pta, to calm or win over. got railed after a week of slutty outfits XD
ell maybe a one on one with the parents or a home visit.

Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
Tutoring could be an overtime decrease in a chosen girl stat (and small influence on others) with the magnitude and effects depending on the current corruption. The more you tutor a girl in a certain "area", the more her skills are affected, first temporary (for the next exam), then permanently. The gifs could show the progression in some way.

AirBornFire2544

Jun 2, 2020
WTM 1.4

- Implemented PTA meetings with vote system (I've done it my way, only taking some texts from the vanilla game, give me feedbacks)

WTM won't have the vanilla game version in his name anymore. It doesn't make any sense as the code / features are way too different and incompatible with vanilla.
I still want to implement some WE events for each girl, but I coded the entire update today so didn't had time :LOL:

LINKs :

Is there going to be a mac version available at all

illiono

Jul 9, 2019
WTM 1.4

LINKs :

Is there a way to buy new subjects?

Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
The prices for the rules feel a bit off, they should be (in theory) in increasing order, the cheapest being wear a strict uniform and the priciest wear nothing at all (or even something kinkier).

e801207

Jun 9, 2017
May I suggest to change at options.rpy
line 146 - define config.save_directory
Cuz conflicted with original one

mcn000b

Dec 30, 2020
Quick question: how does the PTA system work? By that i mean does it scale with reputation or corruption or inhibition? Or does each one has it's own unlockable 'examination'? Basically what I'm asking is what should i concentrate on so that i get to (top and bottomless uniform) the quickest

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Quick question: how does the PTA system work? By that i mean does it scale with reputation or corruption or inhibition? Or does each one has it's own unlockable 'examination'? Basically what I'm asking is what should i concentrate on so that i get to (top and bottomless uniform) the quickest
Primarily corruption scalings :) Although also some inhibition scalings

Reactions: mcn000b

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
I was thinking more like in Professional School, I like that game and it's one of the reasons I enjoyed this one.
Only games I can recommend would be Hentai University ( https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-university-v23-noodlejacuzzi.37312/ ) or The Headmaster ( https://f95zone.to/threads/the-headmaster-v0-12-3-1-public-altos-and-herdone.23470/ ). Besides the one you mentioned and the ones in the description of this game, I can't remember any others off the top of my head.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes