Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Is there a way to buy new subjects?
Not implemented yet buy supportedn, I was thing how to do it. Maybe buying harder/more confusing subjects thanks to prestige. But the game is alreasy easy enough. Maybe with prestige your're recruiting more intelligent girls, idk ><
The prices for the rules feel a bit off, they should be (in theory) in increasing order, the cheapest being wear a strict uniform and the priciest wear nothing at all (or even something kinkier).
I know, I need to try to find "legitimate" reasons to bump those prices. Like outer is expensive bc isolation...
What would be your explanation / prices ?
May I suggest to change at options.rpy
line 146 - define config.save_directory
Cuz conflicted with original one
Done in 1.4b ;)

Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
I know, I need to try to find "legitimate" reasons to bump those prices. Like outer is expensive bc isolation...
What would be your explanation / prices ?
I don't know how you plan to structure this part in the end, but I'll just give my own "version".

Rules should not be enforced for the girls, but rather "punished" for breaking. The punishment could be a stat penalty or a free "action" from the player. In the future, certain "bad girls" could break them on purpose (so they get punished).
Tier 0 rules could be really generic stuff, that could be passed during the first/second week, both as reputation and as money cost; for example, wear the school uniform, don't be late, don't speak during exam, etc. It depends on how much do you want to explore this angle and what features will be added in the future.
Tier 1 rules should be stuff that require a bit of convincing and a small amount of grind (2-3 weeks max). This can include wear a slutty uniform, don't wear outerwear, maybe even do small gestures at the beginning (warm hello to the player, present underwear for checking, etc). Tier 1 rules can have multiple layers that require the player to unlock the previous one (like a skill tree).
Tier 2-3-4 rules should include the stuff that are outside the boundaries of a normal school. Unlocking them should require advanced conditions, high reputation, a lot of money, maybe even some events (since you plan to add something like that). They can be considered as "ultimate" perks, unlocking them should be a big deal and probably trivialize the game by this point. This can include take the test naked, present "assets" before the exam, masturbate/bj/hj/toys/etc before exam, etc.

Sorry for the wall of text, I'm a game dev myself so I always have plenty of ideas. Feel free to take from it what you want :D

Btw, HelotGames , this is not limited to the mod, I would love to see some of this in the main game as well. The more kinky stuff to play, the better :D

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
Well
I was playing version 1.3.1 and even though I have 20 girls (none of them passed the exam) the same 12 or 13 always show up for the examination

Alejandra Dewalt
Gianna Johnson
Hanna Casal
Holly Celedon
Juliana Tisler
Kathleen Vader
Nancy Reardon
Rachael Doran
Savanna Mills
Savanna Root
Selena Tapia
Sophie Stahl

Reactions: Trono-10

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Well
I was playing version 1.3.1 and even though I have 20 girls (none of them passed the exam) the same 12 or 13 always show up for the examination

Alejandra Dewalt
Gianna Johnson
Hanna Casal
Holly Celedon
Juliana Tisler
Kathleen Vader
Nancy Reardon
Rachael Doran
Savanna Mills
Savanna Root
Selena Tapia
Sophie Stahl
Well, i wouldn't say always, but in every version there comes a point where the so to speak "megasluts" come up far more frequently than newer and "purer" girls. It's part "twice burned, less affraid", part some got hooked and in it just for the molestation anyway.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
apariciodof, Sonico: check my post here. It's a known problem with girl selection algorithm.
I play WTM 1.36 and the issue i suffer with seems different from what is described, so i'm uncertain it would help with the matter of images for some parts of certain girls not appearing.

New girls KEEP being added to my game to my game AND they can come for examinations normally (though less frequently than older/addicted ones). My problem is that images for PARTS of them, mostly the face, but sometimes other parts too, won't show images. Doubly weird that it only happens to SOME new girls, others mong the newbies do display everything normally.

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I play WTM 1.36 and the issue i suffer with seems different from what is described, so i'm uncertain it would help with the matter of images for some parts of certain girls not appearing.

New girls KEEP being added to my game to my game AND they can come for examinations normally (though less frequently than older/addicted ones). My problem is that images for PARTS of them, mostly the face, but sometimes other parts too, won't show images. Doubly weird that it only happens to SOME new girls, others mong the newbies do display everything normally.
The missing part bug should be fixed in WTM 1.4 ?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The missing part bug should be fixed in WTM 1.4 ?
Well, just tried to open one of my saves as a test of sorts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guess i'll have to start a new game, advance until i get to 30+ girls and see what happens or not then.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I know and I know.
You just need a fresh save, to many things implemented in 1.4 ^^

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Average corruption is stuck below 60, any hints? As in it hovers between 54 and 60
Are we talking about the game proper (0.1.3.1) or WTM? If it's the proper one, that might be the effect of the same 12 girls being chosen for the exam over and over, and being already at max corruption.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes