themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
The talk about pregnancy may be a good end game thing to do but I don't see it working during the game.

If you want to introduce mind control/hypnosis or something like that to weaken the girls over time I would suggest something you can buy with the money you earn.

Reactions: Truesleep

Zoidberg99

Oct 19, 2018
Agree with others here, the concept is interesting and I liked the possibility to change the difficulty level. Hoping that development will go towards making the girls clothes more varied and the images/videos more and of sometimes higher quality as well.

So, like it so far, hope to see more! (y)

Reactions: Truesleep

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
[...] I do think the "no clothes" rule is buggy.
It is, and it turns out that's easy to fix, in a new game at least. The rule is set up as "No Uniform" while the checks are for a rule named "No uniform" (note the 'u'). Change the line 117 of pta.rpy from:
Python:
$ clothingRule = "No Uniform"
to
Python:
$ clothingRule = "No uniform"
Sadly, this won't fix ongoing games, only the ones started after applying the fix.

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
So far I've been really digging this game looking forward for it's development hope to see less familiar faces and a more gradual incline

Reactions: mcn000b
Apr 14, 2018
0.1.3.1 Feedback
Because this entry turned out longer than planned I placed some sections into spoilers.

Gameplay
Each day the player is presented with a unique puzzle situation based on the updated stats of the girls.

The tutorial helps to get a basic understanding of the 4 main stats and how actions affect them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I. More obvious access to girl stats menu

It could help if the Girl Names would have an alternate hover color to make it more obvious that the player can click on them to also view the stats during the exam.
Maybe the same menu could also be accessed by clicking on the face?

II. Do any actions lower the intelligence of the girls?

Currently girls with a high intelligence stat and high HP are very challenging to keep around.
Does "Preparation" for the exam affect the intelligence?
Which actions are affecting how the girls prepare for the exam?

III. Currently the leg slot seems underused.
(edited) A higher probability for girls to wear pantyhose would give the players more reasons to interact with the legs before removing panties.
A tickling option could cause humiliation in the leg area as an alternate approach.

The ability for the players to identify with the girls in the exam seems crucial.
It helps tremendously that there are now avatar images that give a face to the girls.

III. Currently it can happen that several of the girls use the same face.

IV. Custom Names

The first time a girl shows up to the exam her face could be shown before the exam.
At that point the players could also optionally enter a custom name for the girl.

V. Players could customize girls before the game starts.
In a dedicated menu players could define the girl name and select a specific avatar face image for a certain number of girls.
In an advanced version players could also define the used body images and starting stats.
Maybe players could also define the clothing worn in different stages if more clothing choices are added later?

edited:
VII: removed to avoid confusion. I was not able to make random combinations of tags and attributes work that way when testing.

Thank you for your work.
I am curious to see how your vision of the game turns out.

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
0.1.3.1 Feedback
Because this entry turned out longer than planned I placed some sections into spoilers.

Gameplay
Each day the player is presented with a unique puzzle situation based on the updated stats of the girls.

The tutorial helps to get a basic understanding of the 4 main stats and how actions affect them.

I. More obvious access to girl stats menu

It could help if the Girl Names would have an alternate hover color to make it more obvious that the player can click on them to also view the stats during the exam.
Maybe the same menu could also be accessed by clicking on the face?

II. Do any actions lower the intelligence of the girls?

Currently girls with a high intelligence stat and high HP are very challenging to keep around.
Does "Preparation" for the exam affect the intelligence?
Which actions are affecting how the girls prepare for the exam?

III. Currently the leg slot seems underused.
(edited) A higher probability for girls to wear pantyhose would give the players more reasons to interact with the legs before removing panties.
A tickling option could cause humiliation in the leg area as an alternate approach.

The ability for the players to identify with the girls in the exam seems crucial.
It helps tremendously that there are now avatar images that give a face to the girls.

III. Currently it can happen that several of the girls use the same face.

IV. Custom Names

The first time a girl shows up to the exam her face could be shown before the exam.
At that point the players could also optionally enter a custom name for the girl.

V. Players could customize girls before the game starts.
In a dedicated menu players could define the girl name and select a specific avatar face image for a certain number of girls.
In an advanced version players could also define the used body images and starting stats.
Maybe players could also define the clothing worn in different stages if more clothing choices are added later?

Thank you for your work.
I am curious to see how your vision of the game turns out.
A layer system obv the best but.... Where do you find assets ?

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I've decided to play around with the girl selection. What I did was to edit script.rpy as attached. It was strange to get a new set of three girls who have never been molested after about 10 weeks of game time.

My current script.rpy file is attached. Warning: this is for the base 0.1.3.1 version, not for WTM. Note that if you put it in the existing game, the girls queue will start over from index zero.
Y, there is a similar system in WTM

d3brisjason

Jan 9, 2019
It is, and it turns out that's easy to fix, in a new game at least. The rule is set up as "No Uniform" while the checks are for a rule named "No uniform" (note the 'u'). Change the line 117 of pta.rpy from:
Python:
$ clothingRule = "No Uniform"
to
Python:
$ clothingRule = "No uniform"
Sadly, this won't fix ongoing games, only the ones started after applying the fix.
It can be fixed in an ongoing game as well, though it requires a few more script changes:

Evening.rpy (Line 59):
Old: elif clothingRule == "No uniform":
New: elif clothingRule == "No Uniform":

Introday.rpy (Line 176)

Old: elif clothingRule == "No uniform":
New: elif clothingRule == "No Uniform":

If these lines of code are changed, but "pta.rpy" is left unchanged, all parts of the code should correctly check the "$clothingRule" variable. It should also work retroactively for existing games, as "No Uniform" is the value the variable is set to.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I just ensure legitimate file sizes. I'm using to one click convert vids, it can also do some resizing and compression.
Thanks for the link. That's a big help.

I'm think that I want to save myself some 10s of hours of work, and start with just 1 clothing per slot. (DB_preg.rpy).

I'll need to track down the code where clothes is assigned. Code it so only preg girls wear preg_clothes, and vice versa.

Reactions: neet_hole

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
On an unrelated note, did you find on my last save for WTM 1.36 what might be the issue with the girls' faces or some other parts not appearing?
Didn't had time to check, but I'm on it.

Reactions: Sonico

direwald

Jan 14, 2018
I don't know what the proper etiquette is and I certainly don't want to infringe on anyone's work, but what would be the proper way to mod in more varied gifs for the different actions? I love the game and I love the way it's been progressing but I would certainly like an increased variety in the gifs when it comes to the different actions towards the girls. I understand the development direction is targeted towards more features rather than more visual presentation, which is why I'm asking this, because the gifs seem like an ideal mod potential for the game.

ShadowEri

Dec 1, 2021
The settings button in the evening will allow you to change the stats to numbers instead of textual description :) Be aware though that a girl having an inhibition stat of 0 means that she will basically never wear slutty clothes and a fear stat of 0 means that she is absolutely terrified of you :)
Edit: Your ideas are actually really good, and they might be implemented some time in the future. I originally intented this game to only be from a backside perspective, but that might change. Although it will probably not be very soon :)
Oh wow, thanks man, I didn't see this till now but I'm glad you liked the suggestions

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Here is the save of the WTM 1.36 game where some parts of new girls won't appear.

For extra reference:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

The error i got was this one.
mouseyboy09

I've found what's gone wrong, it will be corrected in the next update :cool:

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes