Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
great premise.
i also played professional school and really liked the animations, but the game was too short and too simple.

if possible i'd like the exams to last more turns, probably twice as many, but compensated by also doubling test score required for a pass and doubling student progression by the end of each failed exam.
unless you're cheating by save/loading removing clothes, it is very hard to keep all of them from passing while simultaneously actually getting to have some fun after they're finally undressed before the exam ends.

Reactions: HelotGames

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Ninoss HelotGames I do indeed hope you guys work together with coding.

This is my take at vids. I put a lot of effort in making sure there are no faces that can kill the vibe (these should work for any girl). I also tried to use names that can be used for auto selective code (not included, as not finished, but that should get rid of the endless if-elif lists)

Note that the directory includes the original vids as well, and some might have been renamed.

7z file here.
I've implemented vids and your clothings there :

I've tried to add as many of your .webm
I've used the auto pics finder of clothing for .webm too, to avoid a stupidly long list in animation.py
Some combinations might be fucked up in examevents.py

Corrected 1p swishuit, DB.py info where fucked up
I didn't added stocking cauz the where panties in every shot making it confusing
I didn't added Tneck as it was too low res / quality for me

Added 5 new face/bodies because why not, HelotGames feel free to use them

Didn't had time to really test it, it already took way more time than expected ^^

I want to implement an event per girl for weekends as I have a complete set of photos for each of them.
I want to add 10 to 20 more girls.
I'll also try to update the mod to 0.1.3 when it releases, it seems really cool HelotGames

After that, I think I'll concentrate on my own project but feel free to still add thing to WTM :cool:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I've used the auto pics finder of clothing for .webm too, to avoid a stupidly long list in animation.py

I didn't added stocking cauz the where panties in every shot making it confusing
1. auto pic finder: finally! ty!
2. 1p swim: thanks!
3. garter: if you are too picky you miss out on content opportunities. IMO its not perfect but its good enough.
4. tneck: I think the tneck is good enough since the in-game images are like 300x300 px max for actually showing them on screen. Therefore, tneck doesn't need to be HD.

5. Not sure if the problem is me or you, but gofile.io DL speed is abismaly slow. Maybe also upload to Mega.nz ?

Last edited:

ludd69

May 29, 2017
I've implemented vids and your clothings there :

Added 5 new face/bodies because why not, HelotGames feel free to use them

Didn't had time to really test it, it already took way more time than expected ^^

I want to implement an event per girl for weekends as I have a complete set of photos for each of them.
I want to add 10 to 20 more girls.
I'll also try to update the mod to 0.1.3 when it releases, it seems really cool HelotGames

After that, I think I'll concentrate on my own project but feel free to still add thing to WTM :cool:
Hi there! I've been following the development of both versions of this awesome game and I'm excited to see where it all goes.

I tried playing your new updated version but I keep getting this error when I click on the upper torso area of a girl:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/examchoices.rpy", line 11, in script
menu examchoicesboobs:
File "game/examchoices.rpy", line 27, in <module>
"Attempt to remove her outer clothing" if selectedGirlselectedGirl.outer.name != "None" and selectedGirl.notInRoom == False:
NameError: name 'selectedGirlselectedGirl' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
menu examchoicesboobs:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1688, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1026, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
"Attempt to remove her outer clothing" if selectedGirlselectedGirl.outer.name != "None" and selectedGirl.notInRoom == False:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Examination Day v0.1.1 => WTM 1.35b
Thu May 5 17:14:49 2022

I know you haven't had time to test it very much but I was wondering if you could help me out. Cheers!

Reactions: Ninoss

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
After that, I think I'll concentrate on my own project but feel free to still add thing to WTM
What text editor do you use for renpy/ python. I'm using notepad++, but I would like using an editor that can check for syntax errors before I try and run it.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
unfortunately, now all videos will only play the first one, even if there are several variations available. The easiest way to see this is to grope upper many times in a row. It always plays 'gropeboobsupper,' never 1, 2, 3, etc.

(also there is an error in examchoices.rpy: ...selectedGirlselectedGirl.outer...).

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Hi there! I've been following the development of both versions of this awesome game and I'm excited to see where it all goes.

I tried playing your new updated version but I keep getting this error when I click on the upper torso area of a girl:

While running game code:
menu examchoicesboobs:

Full traceback:
menu examchoicesboobs:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

I know you haven't had time to test it very much but I was wondering if you could help me out. Cheers!
Here:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017

While running game code:
menu examchoicesboobs:

Full traceback:
menu examchoicesboobs:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

There is a typo line 27 or examchoixes.py.
I'll update the file :)

What text editor do you use for renpy/ python. I'm using notepad++, but I would like using an editor that can check for syntax errors before I try and run it.
I'm using Visual Studio Code, with the python extension, renpy extension and copilot.

unfortunately, now all videos will only play the first one, even if there are several variations available. The easiest way to see this is to grope upper many times in a row. It always plays 'gropeboobsupper,' never 1, 2, 3, etc.

(also there is an error in examchoices.rpy: ...selectedGirlselectedGirl.outer...).
I've fucked myself, .webm is a format 4 character long. I hardcoded 3 (for .jpg .png) that's why it wasn't working anymore.. Now the thing will adapt to the lenght of the format.

I'm uploading the fix as 1.36 to both and

Last edited:

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
For Python only I would strongly suggest pyCharm. But Notepad ++ can understand python as well. You need to set the interpreter to know that rpy is python language.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
For Python only I would strongly suggest pyCharm. But Notepad ++ can understand python as well. You need to set the interpreter to know that rpy is python language.
Vs code is working well, but one of the extentions is failing to install every 10 minutes and being annoying with popups to reinstall. Whatever. Still better than np++

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
The modded version is still in 1.1 not 1.3.1 it will take some time to export the files and code everything but probably next week or so it will be updated

Reactions: rickbrook

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
I would advice you to use atom, it supports both python and renpy. The renpy project-manager even supports it as a default. Furthermore I find it more useful and easyier to use than the alternatives mentioned.

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Having us unable to do anything on friday (because pta) along with no option to turn off girls being added every single week is fairly annoying. You only have 4 days to make any progress with the girls a week, effectively, then another gets added every single time. I don't want new girls added. They don't add anything to the game beyond the same girls I've already grinded down, with a new name, and at step 1 again.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes