Graceytacey

May 15, 2018
WTM 1.4 is nice, but imo the sex addiction feature from 1.31 original makes it a lot more worth while to play since you actually get a sense of progression with the girls. WTM rarely gets a girl to take more than one orgasm before she leaves, no matter how much you do it. Feels like the only progress you get is getting them to slowly wear less and less clothes.

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
Question about the WTM version. It has that settings wheel but it doesn't seem to change anything. I set the cloth removal to 100% but it doesn't change how it works

WarLedy

May 9, 2019
in early version it removal all cloth after strip girls, remove any pants - delete this pants on this girl's clothes list

WarLedy

May 9, 2019
at the end of the day there is a list of girls and their clothes, you can see how the clothes available to them decrease ...

Reactions: TAR313

Crosse

Jan 27, 2018
i get this error playing the moded version i have the WTM 14b ignoring it bring you back to the start menu , the error is trigered by going into the girls list and finding the 14 girls i have 25 girls right now.
i think is connecxted to some girl because it also happen before going into the classroom where the 14 girls goes. i passed the pantless rule but i don't know if it work or no because i don't know the name of the girls
Thanks
also here a 3 :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and here the error i get when it start before class (after turning off the pantless rule in pta it happen almost every time before sleeping) and by observing a little i think it's caused y the fact that it doens't know what king of panty is being worn under the lower cloths :

PS: also the ctlr or auto or skip bug is still there just bring you back to the start screen and some pants image are missing in the panty stache like , the neon noir or yellow handprint ...

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Sonico OnePussy TAR313 I'm working on a big 'system' updates for WTM with config file, independant girl folders etc... to make each girl more unique and add at least one 'event' to each of them. It will also allow to simply add new girls for anyone with time to spare.
It takes ages to rework all those core things and I'll release WTM 1.5 as standalone to avoid confusing everyone ><
Graceytacey I could add that, could you describe me how it should work ?
WarLedy For now you can't, I've focused on other parts of the game but I'll make a poll on the new thread to know what to add :cool:
shaitanxxx It works but girls have many cloths in their wardrobe. (However sometimes it in fact doesn't work, I don't know why, I might have broken something in 1.4)
Crosse I'll look into it, like you said it seems like on of the panties has missing datas. After WTM 1.5, I'll also make one folder/cloth with config file and data validation, it sould solve all those kind of issues.
dusty stu I use my file converter to resize some too small .webm. But I'm not using any upscalling thing, I try to find imgs kind of high res in the first place.

Last edited:

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
Sonico OnePussy TAR313 I'm working on a big 'system' updates for WTM with config file, independant girl folders etc... to make each of them more unique and add at least one 'event' to each of them.
It takes ages to rework all those core things and I'll release WTM 1.5 as standalone to avoid confusing everyone ><
WarLedy For now you can't, I've focused on other parts of the game but I'll make a poll on the new thread to know what to add :cool:
shaitanxxx It works but girls have many cloths in their wardrobe. (However sometimes it in fact doesn't work, I don't know why, I might have broken something in 1.4)
Crosse I'll look into it, like you said it seems like on of the panties has missing datas. After WTM 1.5, I'll also make one folder/cloth with config file and data validation, it sould solve all those kind of issues.
dusty stu I use my file converter to resize some too small .webm. But I'm not using any upscalling thing, I try to find imgs kind of high res in the first place.
i love you (yes iam a guy so NoHomo) but plsplspls continue your awesome work !!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ninoss

Heinzmonkey

Aug 4, 2018
Sonico OnePussy TAR313 I'm working on a big 'system' updates for WTM with config file, independant girl folders etc... to make each girl more unique and add at least one 'event' to each of them. It will also allow to simply add new girls for anyone with time to spare.
Excellent !
Also you should update your patreon account. It almost been a month since the last post...

TrainerMan

Feb 19, 2018
All of those updates sound awesome Ninoss. Looking forward to it.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
HelotGames Ninoss I have been working on an image pack.

Some stats: 177 girls (most HQ), 526 boob cover, 15 leg cover, 106 pussy cover, 104 ass cover. That includes the original images.

Hope you find them useful (and will implement them).

Download from Mega

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
HelotGames Ninoss I have been working on an image pack.

Some stats: 177 girls (most HQ), 526 boob cover, 15 leg cover, 106 pussy cover, 104 ass cover. That includes the original images.

Hope you find them useful (and will implement them).

Download from Mega here
:oops: What a Work, 177 girlz !
(from what I've checked, some of your imgs have the wrong ratios)
In WTM, you'll be able to distribute additional girlz yourselft, as every girl is standalone, like this :
1654513315563.png
(Don't mind the 0_ 1_ 2_etc... It's for debug purposes to force folders to be loaded in this order)

Here is a sneak peak of the 'HOW TO ADD A GIRL.txt' to this date :
1654512876065.png

Names are not generated randomly anymore.
It's kind of silly to not use the real name as every girl will be unique. (I mean : stats, traits, personnality will be guided by the girlConfig.ini file at some point)
We just need to don't run out of girlz :cool:

Last edited:

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
:oops: What a Work, 177 girlz !
(from what I've checked, some of your imgs have the wrong ratios)
This Ratio should be dealt with by Renpy. It is really horrific to work with a ratio when cropping images.

In WTM, you'll be able to distribute additional girlz yourselft, as every girl is standalone, like this :
We just need to don't run out of girlz :cool:
Great work. Just would have liked to know this a bit earlier :cautious:

HelotGames What are your plans? Still real girls, or are you going to work with the artist and use 3D models?

Reactions: TAR313

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
This Ratio should be dealt with by Renpy. It is really horrific to work with a ratio when cropping images.

Great work. Just would have liked to know this a bit earlier :cautious:

HelotGames What are your plans? Still real girls, or are you going to work with the artist and use 3D models?
i hope real girls

Reactions: bradduk
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes