3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
So we have another update after a hell of a long time, but nothing new. Good job dev, you got talent. Pathetic

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
After playing VN mode I decided to replay on ADV mode and take it slowly ~
Protag sniffs his roommate's hair after knowing her for like a day :ROFLMAO: Is this normal?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
How is the NTR of this game?
On visual novel mode, it ends as soon as Lily gets naked in front of another man, with no sexual content beyond that.
On the sandbox mode I have no clue but getting to the NTR will take HOURS

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH THE GAME ON ADV MODE!!!
The sandbox mode is ahead of the visual novel version, so here's what you'll miss in vn mode
> Tons of Hannah Scenes (She is so sexy!)
> Lily Anal Sex Scenes (Dayum!)
> Introduction of Photographer Lady
Also the dev states in-game that he does not intend to add hardcore NTR, so give up chuds.
The game seems to be culminating to its climax which is obviously Lily defloration and picking your waifu.

Although Lily is the main girl, I get the feeling that there may be endings for other girls like Hannah. Fingers crossed!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH THE GAME ON ADV MODE!!!
The sandbox mode is ahead of the visual novel version, so here's what you'll miss in vn mode
> Tons of Hannah Scenes (She is so sexy!)
> Lily Anal Sex Scenes (Dayum!)
> Introduction of Photographer Lady
Also the dev states in-game that he does not intend to add hardcore NTR, so give up chuds.
The game seems to be culminating to its climax which is obviously Lily defloration and picking your waifu.

Although Lily is the main girl, I get the feeling that there may be endings for other girls like Hannah. Fingers crossed!
lily anal scenes are on vn too, so is photo lady, lily's deflowering happened at beach house quite a while ago (real time) / few weeks ago (game time), hannah's scenes (at least some) are also in vn.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
lily anal scenes are on vn too, so is photo lady, lily's deflowering happened at beach house quite a while ago (real time) / few weeks ago (game time), hannah's scenes (at least some) are also in vn.
Well that's just a testament to how crazy long this game is XD It took me over a month to play and read all the dialogue and such
EDIT - Then will it be ending soon? If Lily is already deflowered...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well that's just a testament to how crazy long this game is XD It took me over a month to play and read all the dialogue and such
EDIT - Then will it be ending soon? If Lily is already deflowered...
somewhat close but there are still things to be solved.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes