3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I guess I am a little confused - when I played, I was on the path for both mother and daughter. I had vaiginal sex with the mom and anal with the daughter [nothing wrong with that, but variety is the spice of life]. When I look at the game files, though, it appears there is vaginal sex with the daughter, but I am unsure how to get on that path. Is that possible if you are are only on the duaghter's path and Mom is getting hers from some other dude?
vag sex: with roomie that happens on 2nd visit on beach house (might have some reqs)
mommy: possible but if you worry about ntr then stop worrying since if you aren't banging her then she's not LI.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Not a bad AVN, just started playing a few days ago , just did the first beach visit, and it isn't to bad. I confess I was a little disappointed when Katie remarks that he can have fun with Lily but then it is all over when he goes home at the year end. Kinda like to see something develop long term as it a very similar tale to my current partner and I, though we were neighbours at our vacation home etc.

Regardless the model designs are very good and it is fun so far.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
vag sex: with roomie that happens on 2nd visit on beach house (might have some reqs)
mommy: possible but if you worry about ntr then stop worrying since if you aren't banging her then she's not LI.
I never worry about ntr in games. Actually, I kinda worry about people who worry about ntr in games. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Not a bad AVN, just started playing a few days ago , just did the first beach visit, and it isn't to bad. I confess I was a little disappointed when Katie remarks that he can have fun with Lily but then it is all over when he goes home at the year end. Kinda like to see something develop long term as it a very similar tale to my current partner and I, though we were neighbours at our vacation home etc.

Regardless the model designs are very good and it is fun so far.
I thought that was a long-term plot device. I thought that Katie was using the mc as a means to corrupt the daughter so that way Katie could 'comfort' her when the MC left at the end of term. Also, Katie does stuff with him to make him look even worse to Lily, bc Katie will tell her that the MC told her that nothing was going on between the two of them, and Katie thought it was okay. A bad end, to be sure.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I last played this game about a year ago. Prior to that I'd skipped a bunch of updates and tbh there was practically nothing new added. It honestly doesn't look like it's been updated much at all even now! After ALL this time, updates are infrequent and lacking in substance. Are the devs just milking it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I last played this game about a year ago. Prior to that I'd skipped a bunch of updates and tbh there was practically nothing new added. It honestly doesn't look like it's been updated much at all even now! After ALL this time, updates are infrequent and lacking in substance. Are the devs just milking it?
well biggest update was when they went to beach house 2nd time, no big updates with lots of content just small updates with some content.

jeffrey

May 15, 2017
MODS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility for this messing with your saves or progression. Back-up saves are recommended.

OVERALL
Hopefully you find these mods to be useful. I'm definitely open to constructive criticism, feedback, and any suggestions. Do take into account that I consider myself to be a fairly green modder. There are large limitations to what I can do, so please keep that in mind if/when you are make suggestions.
can these be used together or just 1 at a time

Creeper666

Mar 8, 2019
Not sure if been asked before or not but once Katie says she is free Tuesdays and Thursdays do dorms get unlocked? If so how because I’m trying to go dorms but when I do say it will be added as story unfolds in later builds so has it been added yet or not

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Not sure if been asked before or not but once Katie says she is free Tuesdays and Thursdays do dorms get unlocked? If so how because I’m trying to go dorms but when I do say it will be added as story unfolds in later builds so has it been added yet or not
There's no more dorm content yet, well there is, but you don't need to use the choice to go to the dorms to get it :)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.2c + WT/Gal by STJay

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 300 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

69oral

Sep 30, 2020
Now playing version 7.2c. Noticed the hints for Lily still show "wait for another weekday" and Molly shows "progress with Lily to trigger next chapter of events". I completed events with Katie and Hannah. I can't seem to progress with Lily. I've seen graphics of what appears to be Lily deepthroating. I haven't been able to get her past the gagging. What do I need to do?

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes