3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Shift21

Mar 19, 2018
View attachment 2837544

Well one of the characters (the one with the small chest), is an exchange student who I'll call for short 4-eyes, well 4-eyes is supposed to be like you know unpretty like Disney's character Mirabel Madrigal from Encanto. You know the Mary Jane, the Plain Jane type. She's probably unexperienced in sex making, and such.

I presume the one with the big bust is probably going to teach her how to be a lesbian.
When I last played, which was years ago at this point, MC is the exchange student and is staying with "4-eyes" and her mother, who I think are the two LIs. So, the "Big tits" tag would more than likely be referring to the mother., I think 4-eyes friend is part of her lesbian experimentation.

• Haha
Reactions: Violet Valentine

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
the new update has been released, please update this when you have free time.
the game doesn't have an inbuild gallery system, and the new updates don't have VN mode so its would be preferred if they can build a gallery for the game.

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Exchange Student v0.7.2.b.
  • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I tried the links for android to download but all of them were not working.

Reactions: RecicledJ

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Is it possible to get the all of the NTR content of Lily and Kellan during the spin the bottle? There seem to ne 4 other beside the kissing one, yet I can't get anything more then them 2 kissing..... Which I can only see them thanks to the Reply Mod... Which means it must be part of the game doesn't it??? The best NTR parts are anything with Lily in it! Although the Bob and Molly isn't bad thus far and looks promising...
screenshot0006.png Which I wonder if there will ever be any more of Lily and Kellan ever added or better yet Lily with her boss Bob....
Seeing Lily sat on Kellan's lap with just her underwear and him being naked (only found out thanks to the mod...), Lily should have a desire to take it further with Kellan.... Also after seeing Molly and Bob going at it, she might now wonder how good it would be to be with Bob....

Good example would be Kellan comes over for a "sleep over" and sleeps on the floor or couch, but MC wakes up to seeing Kallen and Lily going at it. Does the MC then stop them and beat up Kallen, or joins in, or just watches, or wait for Kallen to go back to sleep and get sloppy 2nd with Lily... Other possibility during the sleep over is that Kellan could sneak off to Molly's room, with MC following and same options are possible...

As for Bob and Lily scenario, Bob sneaks in room and same options are possible as with Kellan and Lily/Molly.... Flip side is Lily sneaks off with MC following to meet Bob in the house for sex on the couch or dinning room table....

I must say this VN has some promising NTR content... Just a shame its so hard to see and get too.... Now I know of the "extra" NTR I never seen before I do look forward to getting to see one day as I play the game with out needing a mod...
Which if you do a search for L37*.jpg in the image folder you will find all the images for the 'spin the bottle part' of the VN and the missing NTR that I can't seem to see in the game without the mod.... Also NTR content I never saw of the other girls with Kellan are there, although I'm only interested in the Lily and Molly NTR content of the game seeing he lives with them...

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
First thing: Mods, this game are ANIMATED, tag it, plz. Some people, like me, only plays animated games and can lose this jewel cause this tag is missing.

Now, about the game: I had a boring night alone in bed, so i downloaded this game cause the nerd model. Yep, i do like nerd girls. I gave nothing for this game but... when i noticed, the sun was in my window. Great game, light story, a good flow of events, good characters. Have some flaws, some bugs, some grind, but nothing that ruin the gameplay.

I'll keep a eye on this game from now on. Keep the good work, dev.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
First thing: Mods, this game are ANIMATED, tag it, plz. Some people, like me, only plays animated games and can lose this jewel cause this tag is missing.
report op and say tag is missing.

RedChronic

Mar 18, 2020
currently stuck, hint says wait for message from nicole but it never comes and also dont know how to trigger third beach visit.

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
Lily is fkin cute and sweet with that hot tight rockin body,i wanna make her mah wife and make her go anal only.damnit i can't get enough of her cuteness,i fkin love this game so much.
When this game ends i wanna see her getting married with Murphy.Loki You're the bes!

P.S
Loki can you make an anal creampie scene for Lily or just an option,cuz im a sucker for anal creampie,and make her ass gapes too.
pretty pls? :KEK:

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
When I last played, which was years ago at this point, MC is the exchange student and is staying with "4-eyes" and her mother, who I think are the two LIs. So, the "Big tits" tag would more than likely be referring to the mother., I think 4-eyes friend is part of her lesbian experimentation.
yeahhhhhh, you might want to play the game again. Practically nothing you suggested was actually accurate.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I guess I am a little confused - when I played, I was on the path for both mother and daughter. I had vaiginal sex with the mom and anal with the daughter [nothing wrong with that, but variety is the spice of life]. When I look at the game files, though, it appears there is vaginal sex with the daughter, but I am unsure how to get on that path. Is that possible if you are are only on the duaghter's path and Mom is getting hers from some other dude?

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes