Exchange Student [v0.7.2c]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Thank you for the update

but
does anyone have an uncompressed version?

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
MODS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility for this messing with your saves or progression. Back-up saves are recommended.

OVERALL
Hopefully you find these mods to be useful. I'm definitely open to constructive criticism, feedback, and any suggestions. Do take into account that I consider myself to be a fairly green modder. There are large limitations to what I can do, so please keep that in mind if/when you are make suggestions.
the new update has been released, please update this when you have free time.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ExchangeStudent-0.7.2c
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Exchange Student v0.7.2.c.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
It was not there yet when I uploaded my compressed version ;)
ah ok. you are not normally that fast. just yesterday i noticed one feed that took you a whole 11 minutes to add compressed after update was uploaded. i guess you are making up for it now then :LOL: :LOL: :p

i am so used to looking for your update posts i barely bother with OP's anymore. just pop straight to end of feed and scroll back.
if you were not here i would have to wait whole minutes for a download to complete and i would also have to delete older games to make way more space, so your efforts are greatly appreciated (y)

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ah ok. you are not normally that fast. just yesterday i noticed one feed that took you a whole 11 minutes to add compressed after update was uploaded. i guess you are making up for it now then :LOL: :LOL: :p

i am so used to looking for your update posts i barely bother with OP's anymore. just pop straight to end of feed and scroll back.
if you were not here i would have to wait whole minutes for a download to complete and i would also have to delete older games to make way more space, so your efforts are greatly appreciated (y)
Just depends on when it's reported, and there are not a lot of uploaders, and not that many compressor's either, so sometimes the OP can take a while to update.

Reactions: consumptionist

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
Can someone tell me what the ntr is? I don't really consider it ntr if it's two girls and they are still with me. Is this that type of ntr or... I just don't want to waste my time.

Reactions: mickster101

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Can someone tell me what the ntr is? I don't really consider it ntr if it's two girls and they are still with me. Is this that type of ntr or... I just don't want to waste my time.
From what I can tell the mom can date a dude and bring him home for booty calls. The daughter plays spin the bottle one time and can make out with another guy or something like that. Haven't played in a long time tho.

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
From what I can tell the mom can date a dude and bring him home for booty calls. The daughter plays spin the bottle one time and can make out with another guy or something like that. Haven't played in a long time tho.
thanks mate

Apr 10, 2020
Where's the big tits bro or am I missing something? :unsure:
Encanto Ugly Mug.jpg

Well one of the characters (the one with the small chest), is an exchange student who I'll call for short 4-eyes, well 4-eyes is supposed to be like you know unpretty like Disney's character Mirabel Madrigal from Encanto. You know the Mary Jane, the Plain Jane type. She's probably unexperienced in sex making, and such.

I presume the one with the big bust is probably going to teach her how to be a lesbian.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
Did the author improve the VN mode or not? I remember playing this a couple of years ago and it was broken

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Did the author improve the VN mode or not? I remember playing this a couple of years ago and it was broken
I wouldn't say it is broken, although it is a bit confusing...the hint system is absolutely horrible so you have to try and figure out when and where something is happening while trying to make the correct choices to progress the story for each of the characters. Not very intuitive.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes