3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Exchange Student v0.7.2.b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Exchange Student [v0.7.2c]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Thx for sharing, but man, those updates are taking several months for 1 min of content. Don't know if Dev is getting burnout or something, but I'm feeling nostalgic when I think about the loaded updates we used to get in the begining. Really, but really disappointed. I really liked this one, but it's obviously sinking.

Reactions: Ash22

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I just checked on the patreon and version Exchange Student 0.7.2.c was released a few hours ago with bug fixes
Yeah, I messaged the dev on Patreon and told him that the Katie event for the pool wouldn't trigger, and Hannah never messaged the MC after the girl's night out.
By the time he got back to me I'd already stripped it to check the new content anyway :)

Reactions: TheGremlin21

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Thx for sharing, but man, those updates are taking several months for 1 min of content. Don't know if Dev is getting burnout or something, but I'm feeling nostalgic when I think about the loaded updates we used to get in the begining. Really, but really disappointed. I really liked this one, but it's obviously sinking.
Updates have been relatively small and far apart for some time now.

qwerty19987

Dec 16, 2018
is there actually a NTR path on this? because if there is i havent been able to find it and would need a walkthrough to actually check other routies besides the main obvious ones

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there actually a NTR path on this? because if there is i havent been able to find it and would need a walkthrough to actually check other routies besides the main obvious ones
don't think so, closest has been roomie kissing other guy when they played spin the bottle.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
don't think so, closest has been roomie kissing other guy when they played spin the bottle.
there was a scene where she grind him to make him get a boner, but it can't actually be considered NTR more into sharing, even the fmc mother was a breakup so its not exactly NTR, but most vanilla people would cry and say any form of non-harem mc is NTR.

Reactions: Barcbuckets
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes