3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
I played the VN route from where I ended at with version 4.1 and saw no new content, so I tried it again from the beggining with the same result. Is it a choice thing? I can't tell what is wrong. I'll likely use unren before trying the sandbox.

Reactions: mztlueggatxoswzyea

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Is this bug fixed?
I can´t trigger "Sis suggested that i should show an anal sex video for her" Or maybe someone could share a save file to going further with Mom story. Thanks! :)

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so i load up my last save and it looks like the game crashes to main menu whenever i try and do something with Sarah during the evening on the couch

Reactions: SecretAsian

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I played the VN route from where I ended at with version 4.1 and saw no new content, so I tried it again from the beggining with the same result. Is it a choice thing? I can't tell what is wrong. I'll likely use unren before trying the sandbox.
On the screen where you can choose VN mode it clearly says "Play the VN Mode (0.4.0 content)"?

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
On the screen where you can choose VN mode it clearly says "Play the VN Mode (0.4.0 content)"?
Yeah, I figured it out right after the post - starting from a save twisted it up briefly. I don't think the interface adds much (I'd like this set up if there were longer conversations and good writing), but at least the tips are there unlike some other games.

slammy

Jun 20, 2017
can anyone post a save from the last update. old pc got the blue screen of death and dont want to have to grind through this game again.

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
Started off really good then thought I was doing something sweet and letting the girl sleep on his arm until he started groping her.

Not really into the creeper stuff.
It would be fun if someone made a spoof of these games where the fantasy gets yanked and real world consequences happen (arrested, fired, hooded and thrown into a trunk with a shovel). If I had any skill and the 80 dozen or so hours it'd take, I'd do it. You'd really have to go a couple versions in to set the bait before pulling out the carpet.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Hm, ok , reached the friday birthday "party" and i am totally turned off from the game now!
Some retard u met for the first time that night is asking you which girl would you fuck first?
What fucking idiotic adolescent degenerate bullshit is that??
I havent done that shit even as a teen , why the fuck would someone talk about that shit to some retard who you never saw before? And no , there is no option to be a MAN and tell him to fuck off, i dont cum and tell!

whats worse game adds "bro" + bonuses?? fucking bulshit i dont even wanna know about this game anymore. bye

• Haha
Reactions: student00

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Is this bug fixed?
I can´t trigger "Sis suggested that i should show an anal sex video for her" Or maybe someone could share a save file to going further with Mom story. Thanks! :)
So it works when starting from scratch?

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Yeah, I figured it out right after the post - starting from a save twisted it up briefly. I don't think the interface adds much (I'd like this set up if there were longer conversations and good writing), but at least the tips are there unlike some other games.
I just hope they update the VN mode, I'm getting nowhere in the other mode, just doing stuff over and over.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes