3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any content with the daughter's friend yet?
kiss/show tits/+few others as option (only 1 can be selected).

played update thru w/o much problems (few bugs but about those later) and mc got soooooooooooo close but still so far but at least he got laid finally.

bugs: if daughter had buttplug in then scene with her friend couldn't trigger when got msg from her so that scene got postponed to next day (more like same day played again (aka groundhog day), movie night with daughter and mommy at beachhouse movie changed from romantic to drama, game informed few times that mc should talk to mother about trip but when talking to her no that option until next week, not sure if birthday party was supposed to happen at same week as it was told or week after that, semi-bug is that even if planned movie night with daughter it didn't trigger no matter where waited (after 1st movienight on new update).

Reactions: Bucketbot89

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Exchange Student [v0.5.0.a] compressed*
size: ~100MB (163MB unzipped)

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The VN is so superior to the sandbox. The dev should concentrate on that. More Katie involvement would be nice. A nice foursome?

• Angry
Reactions: Lonewolf007

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
LIly is as cold as a freezer at the North Pole on December 22nd. The girl refuses to talk to me in the bedroom... 'Lily's story' says we can watch videos in the bedroom,... Not Happening. 'Molly's story' says "Progress with Lily." So I am stuck with no where to go. <Sigh> Then when you try to DO something with Molly in the living room... BAM you are shot the MENU without even a kiss!

SecretAsian

Jun 22, 2018
Just started having the same problem.
I managed to resolve the issue by avoiding that event and concentrated on visiting Molly in the morning in her room. Eventually you can move to the next step in applying lotion her back at the pool. After that the story progressed passed the point of the error occurring.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2018
Here is the save... This was after a 'two week' span of doing NOTHING with Lily. Thanks for taking a look at it.

The last time I couldn't do anything with Lily, it was a bug that eventually was fixed by the creator. NorthernGent
I used this save but still Lily not talking

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
The clumsy English is usually understandable but sometimes I can't help but laugh:

- But I'm not sure if my hard wanted to jump out because she coming this way or because of what we did.
- Yes.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes