3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
:love: Molly is gorgeous!

EDIT: oh, bug report: When putting sunscreen on Molly's ass (lol), the swimsuit changes.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The pool scene with the mother after you finish massaging her butt and other stuff when she sits up and kisses the MC she starts using the daughters name tag instead of her name tag.

When you enter the mothers bedroom and select talk to her she's using her daughters name tag instead of hers.

Kissing scene same spot if you pick pull her top aside you get a message *(This move surprised [M_name.])

daleef

Jun 17, 2019
Today on fap nation a "new" link for exchange student was posted. It is v0.3.1b! Seems to be a little behind. The odd part is the file on mega is 926mb. V0.4, which I have installed is considerably smaller. Any thoughts?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Today on fap nation a "new" link for exchange student was posted. It is v0.3.1b! Seems to be a little behind. The odd part is the file on mega is 926mb. V0.4, which I have installed is considerably smaller. Any thoughts?
my guess is is that on 0.4 has webm imageformat and 0.3 has jpg.

wereteddybear

Jul 20, 2019
the update should drop later today or tomorrow for 5 dollar tier and above

0.5.0.a changelog:

What to expect in this update?
In short:
- Continuation of Lily's and Molly's (both lover and friend route) story which will end with the second weekend trip.
-Introduction of 4 new characters.
-Bugfixes

The long version:
After a lot of blood and sweat this update is in the finish line. If I would have to split up the game into episodes (in terms of the story) this version would be the end of the first episode. Molly's friend route is basicly a setup for future content while in her lover route she finally overcomes her inner demons but you will see this (I hope you won't hate some drama). Lily's content is a mix between setting up future content and learning (practicing) new and interesting things... *winky face*. Also Lily's last even is the biggest I've ever done it's one sixth of the whole script that's allready in the game for her and it has more than a hundred images. In terms of images this update will bring 450+ new pictures. Just for comparison there are approximately 1100 images in the game up until this update.
This version will also introduce 4 new characters although you will only meet 3 of them personally. One of them will only appear in Molly's friend route. In this version you will also visit Katie and in the next story update you will be able to visit her whenever you want and progress with her too.

All in all I hope you will enjoy this update!

(Also some side note just to be clear: In Molly's friend route the mc doesn't has any romantic feelings towards Molly. They are only friends. So if she has a sexual intercourse with a men (especially with someone who you choose her) you the mc won't feel being cheated on. I wanted to make this clear becasue I know that there are a lot of pleople who dislikes ntr and might think that this is that, but no. It's not. It's just your (the mc's) friend and her boyfriend being in a romantic relationship.)

Reactions: wratxier

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
What the hell is the idea of placing a Changelog behind a wall of payments. Anyway, you often see weird things that DEVs want money for. Don’t worry you’re not alone, but don’t think someone will pay for that. Not excited to pay to see Changelog. And I’m not excited about this game yet enough to be a payer.

Reactions: bsb

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
One question: Masturbation and sandbox - are not the same?
No, they are not the same things. Sandbox means a game that takes place without a set formula, ie you decide where you go and what you do. Depending, of course, whether there is activity. Too many sandbox games are empty, meaning there is nothing even if there could be. Therefore, sandbox games are criticized when there is often an event that is only activated at a certain time and at a certain point. The guys don’t know where they should be and at what time. Sandbox games are getting too wide somewhere and then it would be good to have a wt or a good hint system where you can see where you need to be and at what time. Rarely do you see a good hint system in sandbox games and lacking it very suddenly kills the game.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
No, they are not the same things. Sandbox means a game that takes place without a set formula, ie you decide where you go and what you do. Depending, of course, whether there is activity. Too many sandbox games are empty, meaning there is nothing even if there could be. Therefore, sandbox games are criticized when there is often an event that is only activated at a certain time and at a certain point. The guys don’t know where they should be and at what time. Sandbox games are getting too wide somewhere and then it would be good to have a wt or a good hint system where you can see where you need to be and at what time. Rarely do you see a good hint system in sandbox games and lacking it very suddenly kills the game.
Thanks cap, but I was waiting for a funnier answer

CaptainObvious.jpg

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Exchange Student v0.5.0.a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated 14.08.2020 (fix for for some events)

Last edited:

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
From what I gathered there is a sandbox mode (YUCK!) and VN mode (yay) Can anyone confirm this? Sandbox/grind are the worst things every thought of.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes