3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Thank god MC has a monster cock. Everything gonna work out fine.

As to game, yeah, the layout is kinda annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
you lets us name the dames..but not the MC?..and stick us with Murphy????? WTF..thats what we name shaggy dogs ..
meh..dosnt matter bout the name..deleted already..bland generic same as every other exceedingly average bland generic no imagination game...that suddenly goes sandbox thus ending any sliver of hope...big pass

Last edited:

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
This is an ok start... Murphy however in my country is strictly Male or and mostly a surname, an Irish decent one. But i digress this doesn't bother me at all, however one thing that is truly annoying for epileptics like me is the constant fade out/fade in after each render.. with short sentences of speech and therefore fast movement from one frame to the next it becomes a "Flicker" of on/off/on/off... started to me me feel sick so i couldn't play much more than 5 mins.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Molly doesn't even look a day over 20 :LOL: I thought when I first saw this she was going to be a sister or a friend or something. Lily looks like a younger version of Edna from the Incredibles :p

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
so, does it end at groping her ass while kissing then? it says to watch movies at night in her room but I cant do it, am I missing something?

asdfmbosdgimsef

Sep 5, 2017
Has anyone gotten further than watching all the movies with "Lilly" and putting sunscreen on "Molly"? I think I'm stuck. I've visited all the rooms at all times already but nothing changes.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
This is an ok start... Murphy however in my country is strictly Male or and mostly a surname, an Irish decent one.
I found out that 'Murphy's Law' wasn't named after Murphy! :unsure:

(It was actually named after a different gentleman from an entirely different parish, also by the name of Murphy. :giggle:)

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
You may not have seen it but you have probably heard pronounced as 'Yan' or 'Yawn' or 'Yon'. (y)
I did consider those names but in my country like i said it's not usual, cus they are not names usual to England.. :) Can't even think of a name that begins with a Y that is typical to England.. male or female.. maybe that's cus we use a J and pronounce the J completly different to a Y.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
- After the intro, the game become free roam but it's pretty badly implemented at this point. You have no idea where to go so you spend a lot of time randomly clicking rooms.
Thanks for the warning, i dont have the pacience for this kind of set up anymore...
I think that things like free roam, grind and sandbox should be tagged... but its just my opinion.
Good luck for the dev.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
never see any "jan".... not without a "e" at the end or between the "j" and the "a". XD
Jan Hooks?

Jan without an e for a female is short for Janice or Janet in my country but not usual for a boy.
Jan-Michael Vincent?

Lots of males and females on this list:

Murphy can be a woman name.... no joke.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The_18de4e_1334986.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RDFozz

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
You let use name the girls but not the MC? I prefer naming the MC myself.......think I'll just pass
It seems the hook for the entire plot rests on the name confusion, so it has to be maintained for that plot. Perhaps at some point the Dev can put in something where the player can be referenced by their middle name - thus allowing people to choose what they want. (erm, might be revealing some regional assumptions - most people in the USA, and I would imagine 'Western' nations, have a middle name).

And I accept everybody has their preferences, but that seems a pretty minor thing to be a deal-breaker.

Reactions: RDFozz

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I have a hard time believing that any culture anywhere names girls Murphy.
Never heard of a place anywhere that does that.
Please make it changeable.
So we can at least change it to a name that works as unisex in our own minds.
The English is already a hot mess in this game, I don't wanna run around with the butchiest of butch names Murphy(not actually a name at all in Sweden though.) having characters giggle like schoolgirls because it's primarily a girls name in their heads.

Reactions: Balloo

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
my comment is about my country England Jan-michael is french
Not sure why that matters - the game is about going from 1 country to another. Just because Jan isn't a common male name in your country doesn't mean it's not in other countries. In fact, it proves the conceit of the game. You'd expect someone coming to visit you named Jan to be female.

Also, . Goes by Jan, born in London.

I have a hard time believing that any culture anywhere names girls Murphy.
Never heard of a place anywhere that does that.
Please make it changeable.
So we can at least change it to a name that works as unisex in our own minds.
The English is already a hot mess in this game, I don't wanna run around with the butchiest of butch names Murphy(not actually a name at all in Sweden though.) having characters giggle like schoolgirls because it's primarily a girls name in their heads.

Reactions: minosdgrifo

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
It seems the hook for the entire plot rests on the name confusion, so it has to be maintained for that plot. Perhaps at some point the Dev can put in something where the player can be referenced by their middle name - thus allowing people to choose what they want. (erm, might be revealing some regional assumptions - most people in the USA, and I would imagine 'Western' nations, have a middle name).

And I accept everybody has their preferences, but that seems a pretty minor thing to be a deal-breaker.
That's your opinion so hear is mine [1]Let the player rename the m.c. 1st name [2] dev also should add big breasted milfs for the m.c to tap. So far I Evan want to pass on the this game :FacePalm: flat as pancakes or ironing boards or mosquito bites size makes me lose interest really fast . don't forget some players dislike being forced to use default m.c. names including myself just make it optional for the player instead and add big breasted lady's for the m.c. to tap almost everybody will be happy . perfect examples of great games with both re-naming the m.c. option and milfs are man of the house and F.i.l.f.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes