3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
First, forget the name, Murphy Brown, woman. Move on already!
Second, went through several days clicking every room at every time and nothing but talk to Lily in morning and go to/from school. Moved on from game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
my comment is about my country England Jan-michael is french
i seriously doubt that jan-michael is french XD

at the limit it will be "jean-michel" , but "jan-michael" would be some kind of imigrate name for a french guy XD

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
It seems the hook for the entire plot rests on the name confusion, so it has to be maintained for that plot. Perhaps at some point the Dev can put in something where the player can be referenced by their middle name - thus allowing people to choose what they want. (erm, might be revealing some regional assumptions - most people in the USA, and I would imagine 'Western' nations, have a middle name).

And I accept everybody has their preferences, but that seems a pretty minor thing to be a deal-breaker.
Since the dev made it clear that we are talking about an alternate universe any name would work for the plot. You can call the MC Dick (short for Richard...) and it can still be a female name in a country, in this universe. Yes, it's a minor thing and even if it's not a deal-breaker for me (the sandbox is) there are so many new games everyday, so it's easy to "drop" some of them even for something minor. I've seen similar complaints in other games and I just find it stupid for a new developer to lose people's interest for something so simple.

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Not sure why that matters - the game is about going from 1 country to another. Just because Jan isn't a common male name in your country doesn't mean it's not in other countries. In fact, it proves the conceit of the game. You'd expect someone coming to visit you named Jan to be female.

Also, . Goes by Jan, born in London.

at the limit it will be "jean-michel" , but "jan-michael" would be some kind of imigrate name for a french guy XD
it doesn't matter to me, if you read an earlier post of mine i said the name thing doesn't bother me, all i was saying was a response to someone else. I said that Jan as a male name is not common in England... i was just adding to the conversation about names from different countries meaning different things is all.. As far as game is concerned i'm not bothered, i was talking off-topic i guess about names in general.

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019

oh ffs i dunno i'm not french.. but to me it sounded french, think ill give up, folks obviously thinking i'm flaming or sumin, i am not :p

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks to meigame for letting me know that the MC is another generic dweeb with the same old same old boring ass fake horse cock and also to everyone that stated you couldn't name the MC.

So the first thing I did was extract the game files and change the MC's name from Murphy to Horsecockian the fake which is the name I give all fake dicked losers in renpy games and after seeing the dweebs face I now know why they gave him the generic horse cock it was to draw everyone's attention away from the dweebs face.

Then I searched for Murph and changed it also to Horsecockian the fake though thinking afterwards I could of just used horsecockian but ohh well.

Later I changed this line. S "(So I grabbed my lee presson dick and started daydreaming)"

Next I used the find and replace and replaced all the with fade with a blank to remove that fade after almost everything.

If you watch the horror movie for the 2nd time the time never advances and you can go back out to the living room and repeat watching the horror movie over and over again or watch another movie to advance time.

Hard to tell when you hit the end of content as nothing states anywhere when you do.

The girl with the glasses is pretty cute.

Yes it will be very hard for the MC to drag his huge staff around.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The free roaming is annoying, especially since there aren't events taking place in different rooms at the same time. It could easily be linear (like it is in the start) or at least have some kind of a hint system (when you return from school the MC can think "I should check out the pool" or something like that) and a notification when you've finished all the current content. Other than that, the game has some potential. I don't mind the typos (probably because I'm not a native english speaker) or the fact that you can't change the MC's name, but I know that a lot of people do.
Edit: Also Molly does look like she had Lily when she was a toddler...

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
The free roaming is annoying, especially since there aren't events taking place in different rooms at the same time. It could easily be linear (like it is in the start) or at least have some kind of a hint system (when you return from school the MC can think "I should check out the pool" or something like that) and a notification when you've finished all the current content. Other than that, the game has some potential. I don't mind the typos (probably because I'm not a native english speaker) or the fact that you can't change the MC's name, but I know that a lot of people do.
Edit: Also Molly does look like she had Lily when she was a toddler...
Yeah, I totally agree; there are so many games that just add free roam/sandbox for the hell of it. I for one, would rather be brought straight to the event/dialogue rather than having to search around for it. Just feels like a waste of time for literally no benefit. If for some reason it is required to be a free roam or sandbox it should very well have a hint system so we don't have to search all over the place all the time.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
never see any "jan".... not without a "e" at the end or between the "j" and the "a". XD
the difference is, george needs jane to stop this crazy thing.
jan hates her older sister marsha cuz it's always marsha marsha marsha!
if you don't get that reference look up brady bunch

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Oh, and another fairly common mix-up name: Maria.
In several (mainly Catholic) countries, Maria is a name given to both males and females, though for Males, it's usually as a second or third first name. Yet in other countries, Maria is exclusively a female name.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Good Game. Def has room for improvement but that comes with later releases. Would highly suggest proofing the text, or getting someone else to proof it.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just by removing sandbox and making Molly look more "mature" (add at least 10-15 years) would make this game 100% better.

Reactions: eddie987

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Having a weird where i get an error every time so far i attempted to save.

Any suggestions about what should i do to solve it?

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I concur with the others. Player should be able to choose name. Murphy is like one of the most non-femaleish names there is.

Sandbox is too empty. Game would be better without it. It's hard to make sandbox games really work so that there's not grind. I usually prefer visual novel style.

Looks of the females were good. Don't change the mother's looks. She's perfect as she is now. It's not her fault if she's hotter than her daughter ;). Though daughter can be changed into serious hottie with the changing her clothes and hairstyle. Perhaps later in the game when she get's out of her shelter.

Mother seems so depraved of sex, that I don't see MC having much problems jumping into her bed.

I'll be following this.

Oh, and please use some spellchecker. At first I started listing errors, but there was just too many of them and laziness won.

Edit: What's the end of content for this version? I'm stuck in the cycle of..

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes