3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Daril

Jul 3, 2017
Wow... the v3.0 is out but if he continue his game with only 4 patrons (good luck to find them to share this release...), he's really courageous or really love making his game without financial interest...

Reactions: Mormont

edod5

Dec 25, 2016
Wow... the v3.0 is out but if he continue his game with only 4 patrons (good luck to find them to share this release...), he's really courageous or really love making his game without financial interest...
So what you are saying is, if he only has 4 patreons and he is focusing on creating a game rather than getting the "big money" (and abandoning like many do) he should just stop?

Reactions: niennunb

Daril

Jul 3, 2017
So what you are saying is, if he only has 4 patreons and he is focusing on creating a game rather than getting the "big money" (and abandoning like many do) he should just stop?
No, on the contrary. I think it's more something to salute.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, it's all about getting those updates out and getting supporters on board I'd forgot about this one.
Glad the update is out now. I kept checking back every few weeks and started to get a little worried. Lily is cute AF and, ofc, I'm looking forward to more Molly.

Reactions: Mormont

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
They're up to 8 patrons and $26/month. Not bad progress in a short amount of time.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Exchange Student v0.4.0.b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 12.05.2020

Last edited:

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
I have a hard time believing that any culture anywhere names girls Murphy.
Never heard of a place anywhere that does that.
Please make it changeable.
So we can at least change it to a name that works as unisex in our own minds.
The English is already a hot mess in this game, I don't wanna run around with the butchiest of butch names Murphy(not actually a name at all in Sweden though.) having characters giggle like schoolgirls because it's primarily a girls name in their heads.
Haven't played the game, but in America there was a somewhat long running TV show called Murphy Brown, title character was female.

Edit: Seems a few others beat me to mentioning that.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2019
I noticed a few bugs where you ask to watch a movie in the bedroom, she says ok and when you go to do it, is says you didn't talk about it and it doesn't happen. had an entire 5 days like that.
it's a bit problematic.

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, I'm loving this game so far and I cant figure out why. I love Li, doesn't seem like a typical "no im shy". I like the idea of her lowkey wanting to try shit.

THAT BEING SAID, bro..spelling mistakes...oh man.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
so is there anything after u cut bikini? how do u proceed ? it keeps returning to the same thing , asking girl on phone , cutting bikini and thats it, next day all over again. Same with movie night? she says lets move to my room next night to be more private , but that doesnt happen its just same main old room again
figured out bikin, need to talk to mom early morning , then story goes on. i wish this game was VN i dont think i can handle yet another room for rent type of grind story

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I see no problem anywhere except for If you continue the game from old saves your MC's name is [S_name] instead of the name I picked for him and in other places they use the default name so I just edited the script file to change his name every where.

I did see 2 mistakes.

Best shots so far.

neman

Movie night in their room happens after you progress far enough with her and her mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawklan

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Changelog for 3.0?
I haven't started it yet, and want to wait for some actual meat (content) before I pick up a game with no actual game and write it off early.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes