3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Seeing an error for MC's name when loading up an old save. When ever MC talks it says, S_name. Which is not what i originally put. Something may have already been said about this and if so, oops sorry

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well I finished playing this update and I have to say that there was a lot of content in this update and both the mother and daughter were hot as fuck.

When you finished the content for the daughter it stated that you have finished the content for the mother and I thought it was done but the content wasn't over it was actually suppose to say that was the end of the content for the daughter not the mother. So I continued to play and found more content for the mother.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Seeing an error for MC's name when loading up an old save. When ever MC talks it says, S_name. Which is not what i originally put. Something may have already been said about this and if so, oops sorry
go to console and enter S_name="nameyouwant"

Reactions: kxjoh32

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I noticed a few bugs where you ask to watch a movie in the bedroom, she says ok and when you go to do it, is says you didn't talk about it and it doesn't happen. had an entire 5 days like that.
it's a bit problematic.
i have it different, i've watched the movie with her several times with the exact same results each time, never changes.
also the bathing suit, i have talked to the mom and she sent me a link to make her one piece into a bikini, i do that, yet the very next day she is at the pool somehow in the one piece that i cut up the day before, HOW?!?!?!?!?!?

ok looking at variables i think i see why, it has bik_mod=0 when it should =1 or something else i think.

heh also on another note, why does it say purple one piece when it's very clearly pink???

oh yea, the name murphy is hardcoded in places when it should be the variable so you can set your own name.

Reactions: AlphaGreyDragon
Nov 1, 2019
i have it different, i've watched the movie with her several times with the exact same results each time, never changes.
also the bathing suit, i have talked to the mom and she sent me a link to make her one piece into a bikini, i do that, yet the very next day she is at the pool somehow in the one piece that i cut up the day before, HOW?!?!?!?!?!?
ok looking at variables i think i see why, it has bik_mod=0 when it should =1 or something else i think.
heh also on another note, why does it say purple one piece when it's very clearly pink???
[/QUOTE]
I had the same problem as well, only it was two days in a row and then it changed to the altered one.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
weird, got this error,
Exception: Could not load image u'images/L13M8/Snappali_fap_anal.png': IOError("Could not open u'I:\\\\jdownloader2\\\\ExchangeStudent-0.3.0.-pc/game\\\\archive.rpa'.",)

so i extracted the rpa then moved the l13m8 dir into an images folder and suddenly it found it.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Good content. I'm hoping to see oral sex scenes next time.

Plenty of typoes and couple mistakes though. When I reached end of Lilly's content, message said it was end of Molly's content (whom got her end message later).
And when I had conversation with the Molly in the living room with this line (Does this means I can kiss her now whenever I want?), during following morning going to talk with her in her room forces me to main menu instead of possible kissing scene.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah, I saw that scene, but I meant going down on her. She looks so tasty when she's lying on that bed, without panties :)
And there were times when they were watching movies, where I wished they could emulate scenes shown on tv.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I have cut up the swimsuit three times asked morning and evening to watch a film in her room but it only happened once.
Is there no weekend? I have never seen it. There are the wrong images appearing. I go to the bedroom and the message says Lily is not there when the image is her sitting on the bed. Variables are not being changed.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Uploaded Mac & Changelog to OP. Enjoyed the update so much, I threw money at the dev halfway though...
Love dem nerdy chix with their hot moms!

Reactions: EthanHunt95

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
it did need a scene of the mc 'paying back' the daughter with oral. then eventually then moving on to 69..
what it truly needs to evolve to is banging both mom and daughter and eventually daughter's friend with all 3 knowing about it.. maybe even a 3 way with the daughter and her friend and you.
or even a 3way with the mom and daughter, like mom is teaching the daughter how to better please a man haha... i bet several ppl in here just jizzed. anyways with the exceptions of the error i noticed, still can't figure out why it had that error but it was a good update.

oh yea i did notice sometimes the mom's name would appear when it should have been mine.
also i'm using the generic terms cuz the names i gave them are very different, the mom is jizzslut, the daughter is cumslut, and the friend is cockslut.... haha i love it when i get to name them! but can you imagine girls who really have those names?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Pick me coach... Willing to be a peon or pee'd on... ;)

btw on a different topic i thought of when i saw your sig pics, i hope light of my life speeds up some haha, it gets so close to being very erotic then doesn't... that scene with the daughter giving him coffee i always hear in my head rajit has wares!... no idea why haha just the positioning i guess...

anyways sorry to go offtopic like that.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes