3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
between the grinding i've already done and reading comments about bugs and even more annoying grinding,i think this one is heading to the recycle bin..i dont see the appeal in cluelessly jumping around looking for triggers,its like someone inviting you over their house and not giving an address so you gotta go block to block,door to door looking for the house..too bad cause the chicks are cute..

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Games are sometimes like jokes, not everything is logical as in life. But the most important thing is that they are funny.
As for the beginning, the game is quite good and I will follow the sequel.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
She says we will move to her room for the movie and then again comes back to living room and same kissing scene repeated again and again and they talk about moving to girls room but end up in living room again. Also I don't see any room option for Lily.
Another issue is bikini even after redesigning her bikini by cutting with scissors again she is seen in pool with one piece and scene repeated again. So are these two bugs or am I doing something wrong. I am talking of Android version 0.3 here.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
:unsure:

When will they post the update on the F95zone?

Reactions: xav66ier

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I like the scenes, it's just the sandbox system that sucks, it's a total chore. Would be better as a linear game, the progression is all linear anyway so there's no point besides a few repeatable scenes. But you could just make a gallery if people want to see it again.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Exchange Student - Version 0.3.1b by Loki Art is Out

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice game, plot is at least early bit dumb but it's okay, graphics are good. so many grammar errors that english teacher would have gotten stroke after reading all those, many times game ignored custom name and used default name instead.

curious how will it turn out since eventually mc will fuck daughter and her mommy and quite likely daughter's friend too.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it too much to ask to put freeroam/sandbox tag so people can know not to download? :unsure:
Gotta agree here.

I didn't mind them for a long time but they are starting to wear me down now. There are some that are great, Domiek's made his straight forward enough, but some you are clicking around for ages or grinding stats or hunting for triggers at a given place at a given time and it starts to test my patience.

The majority of the time it's just padding deisgned to make games look bigger than they are and put a lot of filler between the scenes.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes