3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v0.4.0a (PC) 77Mb
Update from v0.4.0a to v0.4.0b (PC) 2Mb (extract and overwrite to folder with ExchangeStudent.exe)

Last edited:

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
how can you progress with Lily?

whenever I try to talk to her, she says "i don't want to talk with you right now"
and nothing happens, the only thing i can do with her is run on weekends

in hints it says that we can see erotic movies again, but how? if she doesn't speak to me?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

whenever I try to talk to her, she says "i don't want to talk with you right now"

in hints it says that we can see erotic movies again, but how? if she doesn't speak to me?
If I recall, at this point, you must progress the mom story. Check the quest log (upper right hand corner).

tensarage

Sep 18, 2017
I stuck on lily story I will just do it alone in the living room i doing like 1 week but nothing happend

edod5

Dec 25, 2016

I think you just have to go to your room after school.

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018

Same here. Mom's hint tells me to go on with Lily's story but she doesn't want to talk to me. Not in the morning and also not in her room after school.

Here's my save, if someone wants to try it

Last edited:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
A lot of the time i notice events repeating for instance it kept going to the cut up bathing suit part when i already cut it up and gave her the suit. not sure what triggers these broken events but you have to go back to the previous day because it also rests the quest markers

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Lily's eventlog is bugged bc at end of event21 jumps to End_of_update_L. You need to open console and type Lprog = 22
then sleep and Lily's event 22 start when you wake up. Or at least this works for me.
edit: Looks like Katie's suggested anal movie is bugged too.

Last edited:

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
Lily's eventlog is bugged bc at end of event21 jumps to End_of_update_L. You need to open console and type Lprog = 22
then sleep and Lily's event 22 start when you wake up. Or at least this works for me.
it worked, thank you

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Hi all,

I have just discovered this game (v 0.4.0) and it offers two game modes, sandbox and the new one, but it says this new mode do not allow some things like peeking, etc... should I just play the sandbox mode to not lose any content, or does the new mode offer everything the other one has, but different?

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I have not had any problem. I used bot an early save and my last auto save. I recommend doing both Mother and Daughter paths everyday I have seen hints in the text one saying to change the movie at night after I watched more romantic. The oter was give the daughter time avoid her then go into the bed room she will be at her desk. She will say she does not want to talk but you have to convince her. The mom I do yoga and visit her bedroom when she is getting ready. I mainly just follow the hints but don't try to force the play.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Hi all,

I have just discovered this game (v 0.4.0) and it offers two game modes, sandbox and the new one, but it says this new mode do not allow some things like peeking, etc... should I just play the sandbox mode to not lose any content, or does the new mode offer everything the other one has, but different?
Peeking will come if you keep playing I have peeked on mother and Daughter Had mother topless at the pool when daughter showed up and invited inot the bathroom by her when she was naked. The game progresses rather fast compared to many others that have you grind for hours just to see a tit.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
a question, is the beach scenes the end of this update for Molly and Lily?

in the case of Molly the hints say that you have reached the end of Molly’s story for this update,
but the hints for Lily say i should show an anal sex video to Lily

so my question is if there are any more scenes for lily besides the beach?

edod5

Dec 25, 2016
Hi all,

I think you should try out both versions and you will see what the difference is and you can decide what you prefer. With the hint menu you can reach the end quickly.

Lucastars

Jul 30, 2017
edit: Looks like Katie's suggested anal movie is bugged too.
PLease, can you explain me how open console and text Lprog = 22 ?
Thanks

eball360

Oct 5, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 20, in execute
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 21, in execute
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 22, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "room1.rpyc", line 206, in script
File "D:\ERIK W\MEGAsync Downloads\ExchangeStudent-040a-pc\ExchangeStudent-0.4.0.a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "D:\ERIK W\MEGAsync Downloads\ExchangeStudent-040a-pc\ExchangeStudent-0.4.0.a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 990, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "D:\ERIK W\MEGAsync Downloads\ExchangeStudent-040a-pc\ExchangeStudent-0.4.0.a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\ERIK W\MEGAsync Downloads\ExchangeStudent-040a-pc\ExchangeStudent-0.4.0.a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\ERIK W\MEGAsync Downloads\ExchangeStudent-040a-pc\ExchangeStudent-0.4.0.a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\ERIK W\MEGAsync Downloads\ExchangeStudent-040a-pc\ExchangeStudent-0.4.0.a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\ERIK W\MEGAsync Downloads\ExchangeStudent-040a-pc\ExchangeStudent-0.4.0.a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\ERIK W\MEGAsync Downloads\ExchangeStudent-040a-pc\ExchangeStudent-0.4.0.a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "D:\ERIK W\MEGAsync Downloads\ExchangeStudent-040a-pc\ExchangeStudent-0.4.0.a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\ERIK W\MEGAsync Downloads\ExchangeStudent-040a-pc\ExchangeStudent-0.4.0.a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\ERIK W\MEGAsync Downloads\ExchangeStudent-040a-pc\ExchangeStudent-0.4.0.a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\ERIK W\MEGAsync Downloads\ExchangeStudent-040a-pc\ExchangeStudent-0.4.0.a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 21, in execute
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 22, in execute
File "D:\ERIK W\MEGAsync Downloads\ExchangeStudent-040a-pc\ExchangeStudent-0.4.0.a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "D:\ERIK W\MEGAsync Downloads\ExchangeStudent-040a-pc\ExchangeStudent-0.4.0.a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 942, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image." % (name, ))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Exchange Student 0.4.0.a
Mon May 11 10:15:23 2020
```

Reactions: Omik
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes