3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Well I finished playing this update and I have to say that there was a lot of content in this update and both the mother and daughter were hot as fuck.

When you finished the content for the daughter it stated that you have finished the content for the mother and I thought it was done but the content wasn't over it was actually suppose to say that was the end of the content for the daughter not the mother. So I continued to play and found more content for the mother.
I continued with the saves from version 0.2.1. Do you suggest that it be started from scratch? :unsure:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
giqui2018

I used old saves and the only problem I hit was that the MC's name was now listed as [S_name] instead of the name I picked for them and people were calling him that as well. But I just opened a few script files and changed it.

Many times you have to find a trigger and many times the MC will actually tell you what you have to do before that.

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
giqui2018

I used old saves and the only problem I hit was that the MC's name was now listed as [S_name] instead of the name I picked for them and people were calling him that as well. But I just opened a few script files and changed it.

Many times you have to find a trigger and many times the MC will actually tell you what you have to do before that.

You're right. I am a terrible player and English is not my native language ... but after the tips I have already made some progress. (y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Despite its repetitive side, I like how things are developing between the MC Lily and Molly overall pretty good update can't wait to see how it develops further.

Silabus

May 16, 2017
I have a problem. The game played the scene of explanation about the daughter catching me in the living room at night before the scene where she caught me in the living room. So now she doesn't wanna talk to me, because the "explanation" scene won't play. Any help ?

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Damn,those post-story 0.3 things we can share we the grills is pretty hot ,maybe a little short the update in the story department but is advancing well for a 0.3

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
I am not sure why every one seems to have problems, it ran fine for me. I like the art work and the two roommates, also the story line is a new twist on things. I look forward to the next update.

Devka

May 8, 2017
Aside from the MC's name issue when using old saves the only thing I ran into was trying to talk to the mom in her room in the morning exits to main menu after agreeing to help each other out. The only new repeatable for her is the evening kiss in the living room. While the daughter has kiss>grab ass>remove skirt>grab boobs>rub pussy in the morning and a kiss in the evening in your room.

Last edited:

callmemaximous

Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Decent game, couple glitches at the end
Talking to Molly in the morning brought me back to the menu

nice artwork though. Keep up the good work

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
I have a problem. The game played the scene of explanation about the daughter catching me in the living room at night before the scene where she caught me in the living room. So now she doesn't wanna talk to me, because the "explanation" scene won't play. Any help ?
I had this issue too, only solution I could find was loading a save before that point and being very careful to select other options

Edit: be careful though to always ask her to watch a movie when you are trying to get the conversations in the right order because if you do get them in the right order without having a movie night you end up making the choices on a perma loop till the game boots you back to the main screen (side note is there a discord for this game? I found I can repeat this bug every time if needed and would like to help dev/s squash this nasty bug)

Last edited:

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Probably save for the next movie night with Lily. No more go to the pool (loop).

Reactions: giqui

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Tnx to https://f95zone.to/members/babyyoda.505842/ for charing this game related to the 3 beautifull girls.
The story humbles a little bit in gaming (some scenes happen before logical story stream) but its fun to play and I hopefully looking for the future events in coming releases.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Big thanks for this game!
Köszönöm szépen! (Talán magyar az elkövető.)

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes