• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Jam82

Oct 19, 2018
I like the game and character design (fuck the naming - its an unimportant discussion)

Im also stuck at sunlotion and kissing scene after "more romance" mohies, and one shared bed exp. after horror movies, nothing exciting - so not thinking its spoiler relevant.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Thanks for the warning, i dont have the pacience for this kind of set up anymore...
I think that things like free roam, grind and sandbox should be tagged... but its just my opinion.
Good luck for the dev.
Entirely agree. Too many devs go free roam when the story dries up. It seldom works well and it should be clearly tagged.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Exchange Student v0.2.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: 6een

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well so far i like the story and i dont mind the free roam games.
the game is different than most here and looking forward to next update

Reactions: HansDampf788

PowerbaitDK

Nov 28, 2017
There is a free ver. 0.2.1 on his patron site. In that version you can change the MC's name and it will tell you when you have all the quests done ;)

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Exchange Student v0.2.0.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.

Not available

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Not available
ofc not.
here is my unofficial android port of Exchange Student v0.2.1.

Reactions: BabyYoda

snagglepuss

Oct 2, 2018
Nice renders and that's about it.Supposed to watch movies in bedroom but stuck in living room.See amention of suntan lotion ?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
There is a marginal improvement in the latest version but it is still clunky.
There is a problem with waking up -> talk to Lily -> watch a movie tonight?. When you click on the last choice you end up going back to sleep. That choice in fact always ends up making you go to sleep.
There is no default name for MC. The roaming is not required because you have no options as nothing happens in the other rooms and only in the room you are told to go to so roaming is illogical.
Please get it proof read. The Engrish is pretty rough at times.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I dont see ''Animated'' tag. You thinking/plan add game animations for sex scenes with new updates?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Agreed, I think it's a pretty interesting setup for starting out a game with a fairly common misunderstanding.
Just some common names that denote a different gender in different countries that I know of:
-Nikita, common male name in Russia, typically female in Western countries (thank Sir Elton John for that)
-Jan, common female name in the US, definitely a male name in Belgium, Netherlands and Hungary.

I'm sure we could assemble a nice list of such names in off-topic :D
Nikita (as in Khrushchev) is a diminutive of 'Nicolas'.
Jan as a masculine name is a form of 'John'; as a feminine name, it's usually from Jane (sometimes Janet/Janette), which is itself a feminized form of 'John'.
Most Western female names are feminized forms of names originally masculine, even if the masculine version is obsolete. The Romans started the practice- they had very few feminine names to begin with (Julia from Julius, Livia from Livius, etc.)

Last edited:

elvenroot

Jul 31, 2017
There is a problem with waking up -> talk to Lily -> watch a movie tonight?. When you click on the last choice you end up going back to sleep. That choice in fact always ends up making you go to sleep.
As mentioned, 3rd option to watch movie just gets you back to bed and ends the day. Though you could get the movie scene the following day.

Please get it proof read. The Engrish is pretty rough at times.
yep, a spellchecker would help on the dialogue. But the story looks fine for me, free-roaming does not do much though.

edod5

Dec 25, 2016
As mentioned, 3rd option to watch movie just gets you back to bed and ends the day. Though you could get the movie scene the following day.
There was a quick fix for this but he didn't changed the version number. You can find the mega links at his patreon.

ishigreensa

Jul 6, 2019
adding to the names:
Jun in Japan for male June for girl in America, same pronunciation.
Chiaki in Japan for male Jackie for girl in America, nearly same pronunciation
Maika in Japan for a girl Mike in America for a boy, again pronunciation is close though not exact.
Tomomi for a girl and Tommy for a boy
That's all I can think of for now.
I might try this game.... Sorry if I'm a bit late to the interesting name differences discussion.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes