3.60 star(s) 36 Votes
Apr 15, 2020
"Just wait until you get back from classes. Wait another weekday"

The hell am I supposed to do to continue Lily's story? I swear, I tried only clicking "wait" for 3 whole weeks, and tried triggering the damn event in every room at every hour with every dialogue option.

edit: nvm, Anon's save worked.
Had the same problem and never changed the save manually. So some events and triggers seem to be messed up.
Now I have to play as "Hunter" for the rest of the game :(

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I've reported that to the dev already, i had the same issue, story says wait blah blah, but no more events trigger

Fxb

Oct 14, 2018

The hell am I supposed to do to continue Lily's story? I swear, I tried only clicking "wait" for 3 whole weeks and tried triggering the damn event in every room at every hour with every dialogue option.

I don't know what more I can do

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
is there a fix for this error? thanks
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/room1.rpy", line 453, in <module>
NameError: name 'M_sotry' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "room1.rpyc", line 453, in script
File "E:\ExchangeStudent-0.6.0._build_2_-pc\ExchangeStudent-0.6.0._(build_2)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\ExchangeStudent-0.6.0._build_2_-pc\ExchangeStudent-0.6.0._(build_2)-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\ExchangeStudent-0.6.0._build_2_-pc\ExchangeStudent-0.6.0._(build_2)-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/room1.rpy", line 453, in <module>
NameError: name 'M_sotry' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Exchange Student 0.6.0._(build_2)
Sat Jul 03 09:35:38 2021
```

Elemento

Jul 5, 2020

The hell am I supposed to do to continue Lily's story? I swear, I tried only clicking "wait" for 3 whole weeks and tried triggering the damn event in every room at every hour with every dialogue option.

Try go to the Pool and rest. You must increase Mollys' Lust.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Some of ya could've saved yourselves a minute and read the last page or two for the fix.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019

The lily events trigger on Saturday nights

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
what do you do to get molly to come visit you at night? ive went through 3 weeks and still nothing ive added the fix and still nothing if anyone wants to share a save from that point it would be appreciated thanks

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017

How the hell I do this event. I tried to trigger it everywhere and spam wait for 8 weeks nothing happens. Help me please

Reactions: nohoney

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I was getting stuck on that exent and it not finishing Lily's part of the story, i got told by the dev to enable console in the game and type in this
jump Ms1_Lpeek3
That should trigger the last event and say Lilys part of the story is finished for that update
NOTE: the 3 lily events are exclusive to being on Molly Friend route, not Lover route
NOTE 2: If you have not triggered the first 2 Lily events first, you will need to trigger those sleeping on Saturday night

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I was getting stuck on that exent and it not finishing Lily's part of the story, i got told by the dev to enable console in the game and type in this
jump Ms1_Lpeek3
That should trigger the last event and say Lilys part of the story is finished for that update
NOTE: the 3 lily events are exclusive to being on Molly Friend route, not Lover route
NOTE 2: If you have not triggered the first 2 Lily events first, you will need to trigger those sleeping on Saturday night
how do I enable console? how do you trigger saturday night events?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
how do I enable console? how do you trigger saturday night events?
Use a program/batch file like Unren to enable console, then use Shift+o to bring up the console in game, then enter "jump Ms1_Lpeek3" without the quotes, and it will jump you to that scene.
You need to have completed the first 2 scenes with Lily on saturday nights (sleep)

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Use a program/batch file like Unren to enable console, then use Shift+o to bring up the console in game, then enter "jump Ms1_Lpeek3" without the quotes, and it will jump you to that scene.
You need to have completed the first 2 scenes with Lily on saturday nights (sleep)
dude nothing happens when I sleep at saturday nights. Plus I I tried to put that code on console and it jumped into scene where I think Molly has sex with another guy. WTF? Is this game has ntr?

Reactions: Nospamwss

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
dude nothing happens when I sleep at saturday nights. Plus I I tried to put that code on console and it jumped into scene where I think Molly has sex with another guy. WTF? Is this game has ntr?
Are you playing the Molly Friend route or Lover route ? the Lily events only apply to the Friend route, the idea is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
There is a bug on the code (typo actually) where a scene (M29s2) is never triggered with Molly on love route.
Code:
if Mprog == 26 and M_sotry == 2 and M_lust == 3:
    jump M29s2
This typo eventualy raise an error of "M_sotry is not defined"

The best workaround I think would be at the moment you get this error rollback and type on console "M_sotry = 2"

Otherwhise if you are stuck here after the lengerie sex scene:
Just type in the console:
Code:
M_sotry=2
M_lust=3
Mprog=26
Then sleep and molly shall appear in you bed and you shall be able to choose the 1st option:

Reactions: JakeHunter
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes