3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Are you playing the Molly Friend route or Lover route ? the Lily events only apply to the Friend route, the idea is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm on the lover route ofc. Thankfully it seems Molly belong to you and doesn't have sex with anyone but you at lover route. Jesus man next time at least warn about the voyeur shit. I need to erase that from my memory now :ROFLMAO: I play with the save files and it seems I'm okay so far. Thanks for trying to help

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
There is a bug on the code (typo actually) where a scene (M29s2) is never triggered with Molly on love route.
Code:
if Mprog == 26 and M_sotry == 2 and M_lust == 3:
    jump M29s2
This typo eventualy raise an error of "M_sotry is not defined"

The best workaround I think would be at the moment you get this error rollback and type on console "M_sotry = 2"

Otherwhise if you are stuck here after the lengerie sex scene:
Just type in the console:
Code:
M_sotry=2
M_lust=3
Mprog=26
Then sleep and molly shall appear in you bed and you shall be able to choose the 1st option:
Must only affect some people, cos the Love route played through ok for me, i play both routes with different saves

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I'm on the lover route ofc. Thankfully it seems Molly belong to you and doesn't have sex with anyone but you at lover route. Jesus man next time at least warn about the voyeur shit. I need to erase that from my memory now :ROFLMAO: I play with the save files and it seems I'm okay so far. Thanks for trying to help
If you had read what i said earlier:
NOTE: the 3 lily events are exclusive to being on Molly Friend route, not Lover route
Then you would have known it didn't apply to the route you were playing :)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
When there is a perfect harmony in the game between the script and the characters' images, it increases testosterone levels. It works better than vitamin D. Congratulations, developer. :love:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Had a problem with android game. I don't know if it was part of the source code. Or just a missingnfile.
it's a not correct escaped special char. i won't make a new port for this. you can safely ignore this error.

killer7471

Apr 17, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/room1.rpy", line 453, in <module>
NameError: name 'M_sotry' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "room1.rpyc", line 453, in script
  File "D:\Games\Vaiheessa\Kesken\Exchange Student\ExchangeStudent-0.6.0._(build_2)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Games\Vaiheessa\Kesken\Exchange Student\ExchangeStudent-0.6.0._(build_2)-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Games\Vaiheessa\Kesken\Exchange Student\ExchangeStudent-0.6.0._(build_2)-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/room1.rpy", line 453, in <module>
NameError: name 'M_sotry' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Exchange Student 0.6.0._(build_2)
Fri Jul 09 17:38:44 2021

ikben

Dec 6, 2018
im playing on adventure mode, and i cant get lilly to wear the buttplug. the hint says: just wait after after classes. wait another week-day. I've wait longer than a week already. please help

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone have a recent save? I sorta accidentally overwrote my recent ones. Closet ones I have are from last year or so.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone have a recent save? I sorta accidentally overwrote my recent ones. Closet ones I have are from last year or so.
well if that save is from 0.5.2 (i think) then you are good and i'd wait that there's actual 0.6 release not beta versions.

Reactions: loqex

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
Sorry for asking the same as other people, but I read some conflicting answers :
Do we finally get to have anal sex with Lilly or not ? (Since you can buy lube)
Edit: specified anal.

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Sorry for asking the same as other people, but I read some conflicting answers :
Do we finally get to have sex with Lilly or not ? (Since you can buy lube)
The lube is for anal, and noone knows if you will have sex with Lily yet

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes