3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
i am wondering if other people are encountering an exception error. i am not able to 'play through' it.

it occurred after downloading v0.6.0 (build 2) 7.3.5.606 Windows-8.

Other info -
type error: %o format: a number is required, not TafQuotingDict

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
so, i am stuck in the game. The hints say,
LILY'S STORY-just wait until you get back from classes. wait another weekday
MOLLY'S STORY-progress with Lily until you will be able to talk to Molly about a second trip in the weekends.

Clearly there is a trigger for these events, but i am not finding it. Any suggestions?

Reactions: DrPoods

JohnSkellington

Nov 13, 2019
Just had to reinstall windows on my computer as everything went to hell in a handbasket and lost all my saved games. Anyone have one compatible with the most recent update?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, Angela's cute and all, but I have a feeling this is going to be another one of those instances where the MC is supposedly so endowed that the lesbian will somehow "realize" her latent desires and hook up with him. The old myth that you can turn a lesbian straight.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, there's a Patreon post about it, but I'm not a supporter currently, so IDK whether it gives any time frame or not.
That's always bothered me about Patron - a short of 'let's shoot ourselves in the foot, over and over again' insistence at hiding update notifications or developer notes. I signed up for my first Patreon after reading some about some of the development issues and release dates. Those who hide these sorts of comments make me feel there is a specific lack of - or windbag content within - and that makes me not trust them at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's always bothered me about Patron - a short of 'let's shoot ourselves in the foot, over and over again' insistence at hiding update notifications or developer notes. I signed up for my first Patreon after reading some about some of the development issues and release dates. Those who hide these sorts of comments make me feel there is a specific lack of - or windbag content within - and that makes me not trust them at all.
While I personally don't automatically feel that way myself, I definitely get the potential of that type of thing. I also can see how you could feel that way, and it's totally understandable I think.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Still can't get that last shower scene to trigger at night. It was from the last update. This update didn't fix anything. Does this mean I will have to start over?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still can't get that last shower scene to trigger at night. It was from the last update. This update didn't fix anything. Does this mean I will have to start over?
wait actual 0.6 or 0.7 update, build x is pretty much same as beta just some bugs fixed.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes