3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
That spin the bottle game was REALLY crap and boring... The most lame azz questions and dares... I know it says more to be added, but what there is now, is just :sick: so much so, I did not even finish the update...

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Came to see if it was a problem with my game being in a loop, but it looks like a lot of people are further than me.
Stuck waiting on girl after school and mom for a second weekend.
Friend said to stop by her dorms but looks like that isnt done yet.
Never even seen a spin the bottle game but not progressing.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Fuck it, I cant seem to progress from before 2nd weekend.
Time to Unren, zip and rename to cbz

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
its actually pretty easy too get what ever scenes you want at the party just roll back a few steps, if you want something different too happend, now i did not do those scenes with kellan as i will not share lily but i had the option for all of them but then i would roll back a few steps too get something else. I also did not let kellan loose any clothes but lily and katie ended up in panties and hannah was naked.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
How can this version be "final" ? Theres no New Content :cautious:
This is likely meant to be the last bugfix release of 0.6.0, and the next release (excluding any hotfixes to fix game-breaking bugs) would have new content and a new version number.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
so nothing new, and when you get to the end of the version it still says 5.1, I feel like this was "updated" just to get it on the latest update page and drum up more interest.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
atm no access to savea so can't say if new content since update before 0.6.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I am stuck on "What is that noise? it is coming from the bathroom".

I obviously tried going to the bathroom but my only option is shower. It is from the molly questline after she goes out.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
aww hell no! Lilly hooks up with that other dude... Lilly is best girl and if this game goinn the NTR route im done! looks like some kinda trade where the MC hooks up with the asian classmate girl but thats so not a good trade! y'all enjoy... im out!

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
aww hell no! Lilly hooks up with that other dude... Lilly is best girl and if this game goinn the NTR route im done! looks like some kinda trade where the MC hooks up with the asian classmate girl but thats so not a good trade! y'all enjoy... im out!
TBH, I never had that scene. So there must be a way to avoid it.µ
And Lilly going IR? I don't think so.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes