3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Came to see if it was a problem with my game being in a loop, but it looks like a lot of people are further than me.
Stuck waiting on girl after school and mom for a second weekend.
Friend said to stop by her dorms but looks like that isnt done yet.
Never even seen a spin the bottle game but not progressing.
Same problem here.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Never saw that Lily scene but I dont play the sandbox mode which I believe adds to the confusion.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Also, I used UnRen and enabled the console.

Entered "set Lprog=24" and nothing. Still got the same issues where I can't advance.

ff8

Jan 4, 2020
i am stuck on lily's story "just wait you get back from classes. wait another week-day"
help

Last edited:

jimmy1353

Apr 19, 2020
even you release the final, still the old save do not work !!!!!
"I got this is the ending of 5.1"!?!?!?!?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
This is another bad example of a dev trying to please both ntr and non ntr fans and fucking it up. Even if I choose to keep the other guy single Hannah still dates him?????????? After the drinking game Lilly still asks the mc how he felt seeing her with the other guy??????????? No thanks it either has a choice that shuts down ntr that matter or its just another game where the dev says its not there and is avoidable yet its shoved in your face. Even worse is wasting so much time playing a game and ending up with content you do not want when it claims its avoidable....

ncraiders

Jun 5, 2021
So far the game seems good i was pretty engrossed in it till I go to the point of the drinking game. I don't like the fact that i am forced to play the drinking game and in the process see ntr events were the other guy is doing stuff with the other girls. No to mention the fact that when dealing with the Hannah events I chose the option that was supposed to keep her friend single and during the drinking game him and Hannah are now together. That actually pissed me off as no matter which option you make earlier when you are talking to him at one point during the parts before the drinking game the mc asks how things are between that guy and Hannah and states they are together due to him in his head. The drinking game problem could be fixed by having him not be there if you chose the option for having Hannah for yourself. The issue with Hannah being with that guy regardless of the prior choice seems like rather than different dialog and renders for the drinking party the dialog and all was just copy pasted from the path were you suggest Hannah and him get together. I am not totally against NTR but i don't want it shoved in my face, I want to be able to avoid it. I would love to continue the game but these two issues are a major deal breaker for me. If things stay this way i will unfortunately end deleting the game as those 2 things ruin the game for me.

Last edited:

Riis

Nov 22, 2019
The dev stated that in VN mode you only see 60% of the game. I hate playing sandboxes but missing 40% of the game is pretty drastic.
Im more of a VN way myself, but the sandbox in this isnt actually too bad, the top right gives exactly where to go so it just basically means a few more clicks but still sraight forward

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Im more of a VN way myself, but the sandbox in this isnt actually too bad, the top right gives exactly where to go so it just basically means a few more clicks but still sraight forward
I played both. The sandbox was in one hell of a mess. I was jumping all over the place and it got very grindy. The VN just jumped too much missing great chunks of the story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well my saves worked but just can't trigger anal scene with roomie after buying lube. tips don't help much.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
well my saves worked but just can't trigger anal scene with roomie after buying lube. tips don't help much.
there is no content related to this item besides the scene to buy it.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
i am stuck on lily's story "just wait you get back from classes. wait another week-day"
help
Anyone have a fix for this, seems a few people are stuck here.

Pretty sure I skipped though what felt like 6 weeks trying to trigger something.

Reactions: That_guy181

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
Anyone have a fix for this, seems a few people are stuck here.

Pretty sure I skipped though what felt like 6 weeks trying to trigger something.
I did the set Lprog=24 code in the console and it reset to watching an anal movie with her. Everything event fired like normal afterword to include setting up the 2nd weekend so it worked.

Reactions: morbid87
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes