3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I did the set Lprog=24 code in the console and it reset to watching an anal movie with her. Everything event fired like normal afterword to include setting up the 2nd weekend so it worked.
Tried this and still just get blowjob movies, have previously gotten anal movies though but not anymore.
Still no advancement.

Reactions: kaze32 and Runnion

Araxa Tek

May 8, 2021
Tried this and still just get blowjob movies, have previously gotten anal movies though but not anymore.
Still no advancement.
maybe you can try with this website to change your save instead of console ( ) it worked for me, anal movie played again and then all worked fine (y)

Runnion

Sep 17, 2018
I did the set Lprog=24 code in the console and it reset to watching an anal movie with her. Everything event fired like normal afterword to include setting up the 2nd weekend so it worked.
Did nothing for me. Still stuck in the loop.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
maybe you can try with this website to change your save instead of console ( ) it worked for me, anal movie played again and then all worked fine (y)
Yeah that didnt work either, made sure that variable was set to 24 and then skipped about 2 weeks worth trying different things.
Do I need to talk to someone in a certain room at some point to progress?
Maybe someone can post a save from that point for all of us who cant seem to progress.

skyye59

Jun 15, 2020
hmmmmmmm I swear I've seen Lily's Model in another game, I just can't remember which one and it's bothering me lol

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
:coffee: There it is, for ppl that get stuck in da loop, from here, talk to Lily about a movie night :coffee:
Thank you, but i'll have to see, I was stuck after this.
But it may just be the fix.

Yeah somethings different, i never had the option to lick in the shower.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Araxa Tek

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
:coffee: There it is, for ppl that get stuck in da loop, from here, talk to Lily about a movie night :coffee:
Nope, still busted for me.
After the lily in the school bathroom scene thats when it just stops for me.
Lilys hint says wait until you get back from class, wait another weekday.
And then its just never ending sameness.

Araxa Tek

May 8, 2021
Nope, still busted for me.
After the lily in the school bathroom scene thats when it just stops for me.
Lilys hint says wait until you get back from class, wait another weekday.
And then its just never ending sameness.
maybe try this one, it's just before the talk about the bathroom scene

Reactions: hoborg

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I do not know where I am in the story, but the last thing where I get stuck with lily is after seeing the movie with anal, he asks me in Hint to move forward with molly, but in hints of her, he only says go to sleep, And I already did it all week and nothing happens, is something missing? I only have lily and her mother unlocked.

PS: Regarding the fact that in the dialogues the consequences of the NTR continue to be mentioned, even after having made different decisions, it seems to me a fatal error for those of us who are looking for it (that is avoidable), in any case adding an NTR label so that no one is surprised. The game has kept me hooked on everything else.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes