• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
ok but i decided to have kellan at the party but i only had a drinking and dancing scene in the bar. How can I choose the ntr path? I forgot to say that I spoke very poor English and I have trouble understanding all the choices I made.
I personally cant stand ntr so i quit the game for now as I was warned by a fellow gamer what happens no matter my choices. but my understanding is you have a choice to let her date kellan or not and keep him single. so for me until the dev fixes his screw ups the game is dead to me and probably a lot of others because those choices do not seem to matter and to a non ntr fan its a slap in the face.

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
I understand, not having had this scene in the game, maybe you can be interested in my backup, right?

avador02

May 21, 2018
I am in the situation where I still have this goal. I spend the days waiting for a change without ever triggering anything.

View attachment 1399968
I had the same problem and using an editor to change Lprog from 23 to 24 had no effect. Changing it to 25 let me continue.
You might want to try that. Others have suggested to change stats, this is what i used.
Though i do suggest making an extra save to mess around with just to prevent breaking your original save.

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
I had the same problem and using an editor to change Lprog from 23 to 24 had no effect. Changing it to 25 let me continue.
You might want to try that. Others have suggested to change stats, this is what i used.
Though i do suggest making an extra save to mess around with just to prevent breaking your original save.

I have never used this stuff. I will try, thank you.

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Ok this worked for me, Lily progress 24 had me stuck in the loop with blowjob videos.. making it 25 finally broke me out of the loop.

Reactions: avador02

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, so here's the deal. I played it through to putting the butt plug in the first time, then taking it out in the bathroom giving Lily an orgasm, however, that reset Lprog to 23. In order to get to the next step, Lprog must equal 29, and L27_1e (the event where you put the butt plug in the first time) also must be set to 1. If both of those conditions are true and you go to bed on a weeknight, then Lily will wake you up for more. I use saveeditonline, but I understand that you can use console as well, but those are the two parameters that need to be set in order to make progress past the university bathroom orgasm scene that seems to be setting Lprog back and out of range to make progress.

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
Since there is no gallery ingame, can i have a save frome every ntr scene in the game? I just wanna see it.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
How to go to work? I called that guy, got a job and ... that's all. Nothing happens.

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
Does anyone know how to pass this mission? I made 34 from lprog 33, it suddenly dropped to lprog 23, no matter what I do, it doesn't work. It keeps dropping to lprog 23. All the L27_ ones are equal to 1 .

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Does anyone know how to pass this mission? I made 34 from lprog 33, it suddenly dropped to lprog 23, no matter what I do, it doesn't work. It keeps dropping to lprog 23. All the L27_ ones are equal to 1 .
Yeah. I am having exactly the same experience. There is definitely a programming glitch here that is preventing the game from progressing in sandbox mode. This is on the dev to figure out and fix, as it is making the game hella frustrating and unable to progress. I won't be back to play it until the dev figures this one out and fixes it.

malkass

Jun 14, 2018
does LokiArt follow this thread? if not it might some supporter (TheBlueKnight ?) relay the information regarding a potential massive screwup with the RM_story variable to them?
gathering form the interactions with hannah where one can suggest a boyfriend RM_story == 1 seems to set her up for kellan, whereas RM_story == 2 indicates her interacting with the mc later on. the events at the dorm do follow that pattern e.g. losing the "game" against her with the variable set to 1 makes the mc praise her if set to 2 she wants to see his cock. at the party however things are turned upside down - value 2 indicates kellan and hannah are a couple now, 1 doesnt.

if this is intentional - e.g. hannah later breaking up with kellan - please do ignore this comment.
edit:
having checked the code for the game during the party it most definitely seems like a fuckup the variable works like it did before the party.

I just grabbed the game from once. They usually to get hold of this game pretty quickly, and for all OS eventually. But will it take most of the day to download.
i see, thanks for taking the time and bothering with those abysmal download options provided by that "pirate" site. lets hope some patreon sees this or someone who would bother to slide into LokiArts twitter dms. or that they themselves will figure it out....

the issue here is that a variable is being set depending on hannahs relation towards kellan. that variable is called upon in the game scene. fortunately, due to - at least from my inept perspective - semi clean coding, it will only cause confusion by skipping a dare scene. however it can cause some issues down the road and fixing it outside of save manipulating/ console editing/ an ugly choice option seems tricky - at least to my unimaginative ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if dev reads this then not as registered as lokiart.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
For those of you that are stuck at Lprog 23 getting the "Wait until you come back from class" progress hint, once you do the Lprog = 24 fix DO NOT WATCH A MOVIE with her. Watching a movie resets it back to 22. Once you get the anal scene that's all the movie content there is.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes