3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Should be hints for Lily's story, click the Question Mark on the top[ right of the screen when you are home, and click on Lily's Story.
Need to check all the characters stories, and it tells you what you need to do
I've been using the hint system. It says, "Last night was pretty good. I wonder if she will masturbate under the shower again." I've been checking the bathroom during the evening and night, but she doesn't masturbate I get the normal scene. It's the same thing with Molly, but I sometimes get the option to "Go In" which does nothing (just a random side note).

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I've been using the hint system. It says, "Last night was pretty good. I wonder if she will masturbate under the shower again." I've been checking the bathroom during the evening and night, but she doesn't masturbate I get the normal scene. It's the same thing with Molly, but I sometimes get the option to "Go In" which does nothing (just a random side note).
Keep checking the shower each night, maybe it only triggers on certain nights, also, might not be progressed enough yet to Go In

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Interesting ...
My last ver's save can't trigger new event , Lily's log keep blank after i play new ver game past 2 week ....

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Interesting ...
My last ver's save can't trigger new event , Lily's log keep blank after i play new ver game past 2 week ....
At some point in the game (i think it was around the party night), you needed the provided save from their patreon page to progress, or might have been because something changed with the game, i'm not sure, so might be worth checking their patreon page.
This post is from an old version, but the saves were provided, which i can add here if needed, but if you've already used them, then disregard

As always, if you find any bugs please let me know!

I promised that I will provide saves because I changed some variables and using your old saves can cause issues. Each save will start in the morning after the party event and at the start of Hannah's and Katies new content. Full progression with Molly and Lily. No progress (only unlocked) Isabella and Angela.

The downloadable files are in the attachments of this post, and their description is here:

1-2-LT1 -> Molly: Friend - Hannah: Lover

1-3-LT1 -> Molly: Friend - Hannah: Friend

1-5-LT1 -> Molly: Lover - Hannah :Lover

1-6-LT1 -> Molly: Lover - Hannah: Friend

To use them, all you need to do is put them inside the "/saves" folder you can find inside your "Exchange Student 0.6.2/game" folder.

I've provided said saves with this post in case anyone needs them, if you've already used them then disregard

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The change-a-log does not match up anymore. The VN mode was a very short update (almost nothing). I dont know if a game with a sandbox and VN mode built into it works? I cant see the logic in it. I will never play the sandbox mode.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my saves are TOTALLY fucked up, no new content and tips on roomie say still Wait after college that roomie's friend contacts mc.

not interested atm to replay (especially since no clue what's fucked up). only missing is that spin the bottle or whatever it was scene since that hasn't triggered.

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
What is new in this version? The hint "?" tells me to wait another weekday before meeting Katie after class, but then I get the message that all of Katie's content is played. All other give me the message that I have reached the end of their story.

Reactions: kamibell

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.0.p1a + Gallery by STJay
Size 331 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port!

Reactions: andash

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
can you get this into gallery, or is there an option there for gallery to select this?
View attachment 1752129
So the only scenes I added to the gallery were those that were 'sexual' in nature. The above scene occurs during the spin the bottle game and one of the events is for Lily to go next door and grab a condom. Nothing really happens, so I didn't think to add it.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes