• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
You should get freeroam after a few days in the game IIRC
Dunno how I triggered it, but it took quite a while before the job became available; even after clearing all the other girls as far as this patch goes, Molly is still "wait for the nighttime visit". Some of the other story beats need a touch-up as well; you have to buy the lube but you never use it, the 'oral training' seems to hang on the first stage, etc.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Dunno how I triggered it, but it took quite a while before the job became available; even after clearing all the other girls as far as this patch goes, Molly is still "wait for the nighttime visit". Some of the other story beats need a touch-up as well; you have to buy the lube but you never use it, the 'oral training' seems to hang on the first stage, etc.
I posted some saves going back a few pages, check and see if it might be what you need, as some things got changed in the game around 0.6.2

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You should get freeroam after a few days in the game IIRC
yea triggered job and spin the bottle night and only thing left "to do" is landlady's night visit but since that didn't trigger for 4 weeks (either mc sleeping as horny or not horny) i'll leave it undone.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
yea triggered job and spin the bottle night and only thing left "to do" is landlady's night visit but since that didn't trigger for 4 weeks (either mc sleeping as horny or not horny) i'll leave it undone.
Well the saves i posted should be for the morning after the spin the bottle game, which has all content with Lily and Molly done up to 0.6.2, but not for Angela and doing work for Isabella i think her name is, it's up to you though

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well the saves i posted should be for the morning after the spin the bottle game, which has all content with Lily and Molly done up to 0.6.2, but not for Angela and doing work for Isabella i think her name is, it's up to you though
thx but no need, it either triggers later or doesn't trigger.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, so I just unzipped this and started the ADV mode.
From what I can see, there is no working mod or a walkthrough of any kind....is that right?

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes