3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
OK, I'm a little confused.
I have the latest version (0.7.0.p1a) but all the routes seem to have ended saying they ended in either 6.0 or 6.2....I have no idea if anything else is supposed to happen now.
The one thing that I thought might be left was a re-visit to Zuri at Kellan's house, but after him saying I have an invite (after the gym) there seems to be no option to go there....not sure if I've missed something.
Either you didn't put the new WT (don't remember if it is already in) or you need to start the game fresh like i did (but idi it after putting the WT mod so).

Still can't put katy and lily nude during the spin bottle tsk X

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
you chose avn path and that hasn't been continued since 0.6.x.
wow, really.......that what was suggested at the start, seems a bit short sighted. Maybe I'll call it a day on this one then or wait for a 'completed' game. bit of a shame as I was really enjoying it up to a point.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Either you didn't put the new WT (don't remember if it is already in) or you need to start the game fresh like i did (but idi it after putting the WT mod so).

I got Katie nude, don't think you can get Lily nude as I tried every option after she had her 2nd to last drink and she just has that last drink and passes out every time. Not sure I got Hannah nude either for that matter....I spent a whole days gaming re-doing the spins over and over, loading, saving, re-loading and was just getting frustrated. Is there a sure fire way to get the bottle to point to someone...I thought I had it but then no.
I started the game from the start with whatever the mod that posted in this thread in place...don't remember the WT version though.

Steppenwolf

Jul 30, 2017
don't think you can get Lily nude
No, You can't

spins over and over, loading, saving, re-loading
You can just rollback after the bottle stop spinning and then retry again.

Is there a sure fire way to get the bottle to point to someone...I thought I had it but then no.
Unfortunately is completely random...

Moreover Hannah sugar daddy role-play scene is bugged and some CG don't shows (eg. L37_RM_dady4_4c0), and other scenes are also buggy too.

Here is the code of bottle scene

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
No, You can't

You can just rollback after the bottle stop spinning and then retry again.

Unfortunately is completely random...

Moreover Hannah sugar daddy role-play scene is bugged and some CG don't shows (eg. L37_RM_dady4_4c0), and other scenes are also buggy too.

Here is the code of bottle scene
Thanks...good to know, I won't be going back for just for Hannah though...took so long doing all that re-loading and re-trying.
what is that rpy file for? I don't programme (yet), but I do know a couple of things....

maikelblack

Jan 13, 2018
Hello all together. I have play the Game now over Days new from Start for version 07 and have too look after the Picture after i frusted ending the Game. The Dev say he has fixed bugs but the Game is full of them, more than before. But this not break out that the Dev one of the Top Devs in this Genre is. The Quality of the Character is amazing. The Render perfect in all Way, but the Dev put to many variables and to many Picture in the Dormgame for exampel . There more than 1200 Render inside and the code is very bad down. You can dare all the Girl to strip full, but do this you have to played more than 2 Hours. and self than you must try to put on the bug inside the minigame. The good thing is that you can put out the 2 Mans in the Game ( Kell and the cafe Owner ). I hope that the Dev make a stop at his Work now and put a new Start as a second Part Game now with fresh Codes.
and with a Remember of the State from the preview Version. And without so many variaples, no one want haven that a other Man take the Girls. And that mean that the Boy have a Harem at the end Game. That are the Best solution for all from use i think. And one thinks more for the Dev, when a Women ( Molly ) sleep with you and you come inside and after that she cuddle with you, mean she is in love with you, not only in heat. The same is for Lilly, but when you accept here as Girlfriend you lose the Mother of her. The better way is to stay how is the State of her. After that is more possibel to let her Play with you together with the other Girls. And i hope the Dev put a state Button for the Boy too in the Game. It is frusted that is not possibel to see how is he groved and the same go for Lilly with the Laptop. I was a supporter from him a time go, but i stay now out of Work now neally 2 Years and can not Support him more. I hope one of you is Support him and send him a copy of my Post. Have all a good Time and keep Care. Thanks

xxxperv69

Jan 26, 2022

Hello
I see you talking about WT (i assume it means WalkTHrough) but I can't get my hand on it, can you tell me how you get it please ?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
you chose avn path and that hasn't been continued since 0.6.x.
I played the ADV and I have the same issue. I assume is a typo and I've seen all content. For example, the last scene I remember is Hannah in the pool and shower scene. Is that her final scene?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I meant Hannah's last scene, you can get most final scenes in any order afaik. But yeah, I've seen Lily's anal scene at the campus. So it's a typo then.
Did you get all the lewd Hannah scenes on the phone ? Dildo, fingering etc etc ? if so then yeah i'd say you're at the end of the update

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Did you get all the lewd Hannah scenes on the phone ? Dildo, fingering etc etc ? if so then yeah i'd say you're at the end of the update
Like three of them, yeah. The game in the Main Menu says it's 0.7.0, but all of the tips say 0.6.0 or 0.6.2. I guess he didn't update those.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Like three of them, yeah. The game in the Main Menu says it's 0.7.0, but all of the tips say 0.6.0 or 0.6.2. I guess he didn't update those.
Yeah anything that says "no more content for xxx in 0.6.x" means nothing was added for them in that update

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
I assume is a typo
Considering that there's a typo about ever other screen in the dialogs, that is probably a good bet.

The bad...
Spent several hours going through this last night, no clue how many weeks I went. Got to a point where it just felt like the dev's keyboard doesn't have a backspace key, they doing GAF about quality, or can't read WTF they typed.
* "bed" spelled as "bad" -- too many times to count, as well as other completely wrong word being used
* letters reversed (such as "thier" instead of "their") -- many times
* wrong name in dialogs at least once (Lily while talking with Molly)
* repeating events as if I didn't just do that the day before -- very many times

I can forgive actual grammar issues for non-native speakers (such as wrong case, over use of "the", lack of use of the forms of "to be") but I cannot forgive spelling errors and wrong words! Sure, machine translation can create weird grammar issues, but at least those don't misspell words!

Oh, and if Molly was 18 when Lily was born, and Lily is the same age as the MC, who's 19, then Molly should be 37. Must be a nice "similar universe to ours" where a 37 year old looks like she's 25. A few fine lines would've helped the visual aspects, but that could be a limitation of tools used. I have met 25 year old "models" who looked 52 before. Not really remembering any mid-30 ones who looked 10 years younger, but maybe.

Lily's boob size seemed to change from small B to large C between some of the preview pics, the game, and even between scenes.

Molly's clothes changed in the 5 seconds between lines of dialog once.

The good-ish...
It did keep my focus for hours. But after feeling like I was in an endless loop so gave up. It started out with an interesting premise (which could easily be rendered invalid by allowing name changes -- there's less unisex names than other, and that's the core of the game's premise, although I actually don't think of "Murphy" as a feminine name. "Sean" might've been better, in retrospect).

It was an interesting story, but given the massive lack of care put into this by the dev, I've lost interest in continuing. This does speak to a degrading (meaning lessening, reducing) interest in the actual characters. The MC went from a "nice guy" to a rapist (missing tag) at one point. (Legally, here at least, his poolside actions towards Molly classify as Sexual Battery, Sexual Assault, and Rape. Definitions: ) That one scene -- which was unavoidable after going to the pool (meaning no choice not to continue) -- was the last straw.

Dev does have graphics talent. But this project has existed for too long to still have bad verbiage.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
There is a tremendous lack of care with the spelling, grammar and continuity - I can completely understand why others have been driven bonkers about it.

For example, the mc is supposed to meet one of the characters the following week for a follow-up, but that scheduled scene happens immediately after the scene that led to it happen one after another. Also, people's outfits and body dimensions change from scene to scene - Lily's chest in particular grows and shrinks like the tides.

All that said, my major complaint about the game was that there was no way to know how to proceed, or when a player had reached the end of a version's development for a character. That has greatly improved over time, a lot. I mean, it could display a counter for what kink Lily grows more open to, after watching certain videos ['group sex' appears to end early, while kinks like 'anal,' 'lesbian,' and 'exhibitionism' seem to be expandable well past 7 videos viewed]; its a bit vague. There there could better linkage between the characters' different storylines.

IMO, the developer could develop out a harem route for at least some of these characters, like Lily and Molly, Lily and Hannah, Lily and Katie [more on that in a second], or any combination thereof. When I first played this game, I thought that maybe Katie was influencing the MC to corrupt Lily so that she could swoop in and be there for a corrupted but heartbroken Lily after the MC went back to his country. After an exhaustive exploration of the Truth or Dare drinking game, it seems I was mistaken. In a way, I am glad about that. I like surprises, and while the dev has a long way to go to polish this game up [fixing broken pieces that have already occurred, asking for proofreading help, etc.], they seem to have come pretty far already in providing a game worth my time.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes