3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
no, only ingame hints (top right corner).
Thanks, yeah been ploughing through this as there is so little actual game.
I seem to have hot a roadblock with Lily though. Hint says "watch the TV at night and Lily may appear" - well seems she's there every night, but is there before me (according to the text)...I don't see any other option except 'Wait' or 'Watch TV'...so not sure if I'm doing something right. If I'm already in the living room, does it affect how it plays out.
Does the Molly have the effect of stopping the Lilly one if you go for the 'Lover route'?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks, yeah been ploughing through this as there is so little actual game.
I seem to have hot a roadblock with Lily though. Hint says "watch the TV at night and Lily may appear" - well seems she's there every night, but is there before me (according to the text)...I don't see any other option except 'Wait' or 'Watch TV'...so not sure if I'm doing something right. If I'm already in the living room, does it affect how it plays out.
Does the Molly have the effect of stopping the Lilly one if you go for the 'Lover route'?
tv and lily is random encounter and can fuck mommy and daughter at same time.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
tv and lily is random encounter and can fuck mommy and daughter at same time.
After trying for 5 nights consecutive and always having Lily sitting in the living room when I try to do it, I found that you have to say no to her invite to watch something and that seemed to re-set it so that we could then watch a movie or get to the point where she comes in and watches you fap....so I think I'm moving along again with both.
I assume that Katie is off the menu?

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I finally got around to revamping the hint system as best as I could. I went ahead and added the mod to my Gallery Mod post. It's definitely a little rough around the edges, but you should at the very least be able to tell whether you finished all the main content for a character. Give it a try if you'd like, and please let me know if there's anything that needs fixing or improvement.

https://f95zone.to/threads/exchange-student-v0-7-0-p1a-lokiart.42524/post-7395409

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I finally got around to revamping the hint system as best as I could. I went ahead and added the mod to my Gallery Mod post. It's definitely a little rough around the edges, but you should at the very least be able to tell whether you finished all the main content for a character. Give it a try if you'd like, and please let me know if there's anything that needs fixing or improvement.

https://f95zone.to/threads/exchange-student-v0-7-0-p1a-lokiart.42524/post-7395409
is that a re-vamp recently as I have the one for that version.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
currently menu has mommy and daughter and both friends of roomie since only those have storycontent.
'both' friends? I only have three characters so far, Molly, Lily and Katie...thought I was quite far along, just got the key for the beach house....

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
is that a re-vamp recently as I have the one for that version.
The base game already has a hint system, but sometimes progressing gave players some issues.
Ex: "Just wait until something happens."
Something like this is relatively vague, and if nothing happens, some players would get confused.

My mod is more specific in regards to what you have to do and when you have to be somewhere.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
yes those friends who live in dorm.
yeah, only just got introduced to the dorm room friend....wondering how much more I have of the game.....I assumed because of the size it wasn't that long.
I'm actually enjoying it, but find the lack of things to do at Uni up to this point to be incredibly time wasteful.....now I see I have Tues and Thurs where I can progress that story line.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
so....just did the party, but I'm confused.....am I supposed to stick with Lily all the way through or make moves on either of the other two? I went with Hannah for both questions, but don't want to go further in the game if this was wrong. I feel like it should have been Lily I chose, but I don't know if there is another route to get Hannah later...or further with Katie.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah, only just got introduced to the dorm room friend....wondering how much more I have of the game.....I assumed because of the size it wasn't that long.
I'm actually enjoying it, but find the lack of things to do at Uni up to this point to be incredibly time wasteful.....now I see I have Tues and Thurs where I can progress that story line.
so....just did the party, but I'm confused.....am I supposed to stick with Lily all the way through or make moves on either of the other two? I went with Hannah for both questions, but don't want to go further in the game if this was wrong. I feel like it should have been Lily I chose, but I don't know if there is another route to get Hannah later...or further with Katie.
well uni has very little to do, few visits to dorm and few visits on uni pool besides taking assvibrator out of roomie's ass. as for that partygame i did funnies (aka stripping) with all of them and doubt that has any meaning to rest of game.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
well uni has very little to do, few visits to dorm and few visits on uni pool besides taking assvibrator out of roomie's ass. as for that partygame i did funnies (aka stripping) with all of them and doubt that has any meaning to rest of game.
sorry, I meant Hannah's Birthday party. I went back and chose Lily instead of Hannah...that seems to be a better route as Lily then wants to try anal again

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sorry, I meant Hannah's Birthday party. I went back and chose Lily instead of Hannah...that seems to be a better route as Lily then wants to try anal again
well roomie is main (with her mommy) and those 2 are sides.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
hmm, so that's a worry.
There seems to be a lot of overlap in the tasks. On a thursday morning I have three quests :-
1) Lily - visit at cafe tues or fri
2) Molly - ask on 2nd date (no day specified)
3) Katie - visit her in her room.
Now if you set the date with Molly then it says next day - which is the friday...ok, but of course no Lily, but again, if you go and see Katie, her timeline just takes over the afternoons - you get no other options for the friday afternoon and end up in the pool with Katie so that kills the Molly quest, but also means you are then sort of expected to go to the pool to train three times a week, which overlaps with Lily as well.....basically too much required to do in afternoons only.
Plus, I had the first mowing job, but haven't got a second one yet (I think this is 2nd week after). Not sure if there is a trigger for that, but as the lube is 90 and I only got 50 from the first job then I need at least a 2nd job so will have to wait at least another week.
What worries me is if I get Molly and Lilly next tasks done then when I d the Katie one there will be another conflict...

aaaargh!!!!!
Going to go back to thurs morning and try to follow through on Molly as you said they are primary.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, so that has just blown my mind, I went and re-loaded the save I made after the first date with Molly - this was saved in the bedroom on the morning after the date, but after I get out of school and go back to the house Molly is there talking about the first date and I end up having to repeat that date........I knew there were some coding issues....but DAMN!!!!...like I have been able to repeat the gazebo licking scene on the saturday as well if you immediately go back to the bedroom afterwards...and there Lily is, just waiting to go for a run....oh boy.
OK, so this is totally broken. I just quit and reloaded the game and the issue is still there. I actually re-loaded from the actual date (in the cinema) on the wednesday night, BUT thursday afternoon I end up back to where I was on the wednesday afternoon with Molly asking me about the first date with the quest saying about the 2nd date........just WOW!

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OK, I'm a little confused.
I have the latest version (0.7.0.p1a) but all the routes seem to have ended saying they ended in either 6.0 or 6.2....I have no idea if anything else is supposed to happen now.
The one thing that I thought might be left was a re-visit to Zuri at Kellan's house, but after him saying I have an invite (after the gym) there seems to be no option to go there....not sure if I've missed something.

Reactions: MrBlack31

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OK, I'm a little confused.
I have the latest version (0.7.0.p1a) but all the routes seem to have ended saying they ended in either 6.0 or 6.2....I have no idea if anything else is supposed to happen now.
The one thing that I thought might be left was a re-visit to Zuri at Kellan's house, but after him saying I have an invite (after the gym) there seems to be no option to go there....not sure if I've missed something.
you chose avn path and that hasn't been continued since 0.6.x.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes