• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

FrankF010

Sep 17, 2021
Is there something that I missed? I am sitting on my bed with Lilly talking about taking the next step. She gives me a kiss and I go take a shower....and the game ends. It seems like I should be able to progress further in this game. Please let me know.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Cant seem to to start the gardening job.. did the conversation with kennan and spammed thru two weeks and yet to trigger it.. any suggestions?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there something that I missed? I am sitting on my bed with Lilly talking about taking the next step. She gives me a kiss and I go take a shower....and the game ends. It seems like I should be able to progress further in this game. Please let me know.
just a "wild" guess, your saves are borked like mine.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
If the game 'just ends', then it's possible that you're playing on the VN mode? Because the VN mode hasn't been updated in a while iirc.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
just a "wild" guess, your saves are borked like mine.
I posted saves earlier in the thread, from 0.6.2 that were starting the morning after the party, because some things got changed earlier in the game that could break the progression

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
If the game 'just ends', then it's possible that you're playing on the VN mode? Because the VN mode hasn't been updated in a while iirc.

Thank you! At least now I know haha, every update it ends there so I won't play for a while haha.​

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Thank you! At least now I know haha, every update it ends there so I won't play for a while haha.​
A bit strange if you think about it. If the game offers an VN mode, you should think both modes should be equally upgraded story-wise. Or at least give a clear warning at the start of the game that the VN mode is limited and not advised.

Or - If you don't want to update that mode, than completely remove it. As it is now it can lead to frustrations, or misunderstanding about the upgrades. At least it's not very nice to negelect the users that made the "wrong" choice at the very start of the game.

That does not take away that I think it's a nice game, but it feels unbalanced in that regard.

Reactions: Regis NEX

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Frankly, I am not playing VN mode but my task list is empty (or with note like "You have finished all tasks of 0.6.2 version". How can I find the new tasks? Thank you.

Dan2hot

Jan 12, 2021
Frankly, I am not playing VN mode but my task list is empty (or with note like "You have finished all tasks of 0.6.2 version". How can I find the new tasks? Thank you.
I think lots of people have same issue, version 0.62! but change log says version 0.70 (i have no idea and tbh who cares?) theres so many more better games out there! delete it and come back in 6 months you may get 3 new scenes

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I've noticed that the hint systems isn't being very helpful to players for this update. I am currently working on editing the current system to have more concise steps. It'll take a few days due to my schedule, but at least there won't be very many issues for future versions.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
A bit strange if you think about it. If the game offers an VN mode, you should think both modes should be equally upgraded story-wise. Or at least give a clear warning at the start of the game that the VN mode is limited and not advised.

Or - If you don't want to update that mode, than completely remove it. As it is now it can lead to frustrations, or misunderstanding about the upgrades. At least it's not very nice to negelect the users that made the "wrong" choice at the very start of the game.

That does not take away that I think it's a nice game, but it feels unbalanced in that regard.

Yeah I get what you mean, but I'm not going to go around and make a ruckus about it since I'm no subscriber. If they're happy with the game, I'm simply here to enjoy the ride what they can offer me. It is sad that the VN isn't going the same progress at the regular game, but it is what it is for me.​

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
decided to restart and play on classic adv mode but haven't reached point where i was on vn mode yet (mc had sex with landlady at cabin and tried anal twice with roomie, didn't find job yet even hint said so).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well finished everything except landlady's nightvisit (didn't trigger on 30 nights so not gonna waste more time on game), was quite surprised that roomie wanted analsex w/o lube.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
decided to restart and play on classic adv mode but haven't reached point where i was on vn mode yet (mc had sex with landlady at cabin and tried anal twice with roomie, didn't find job yet even hint said so).
You should get freeroam after a few days in the game IIRC

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes