3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Changelog???
This is basically it:
This is the new version of the game. It is quite short and it just continues the story of Lily. After this I will add more events for Molly in the next updates.
::So it's one (study/drinking) event with Lily, Hahhah and Katie, the end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: $@~ and gamarexx

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
The game is...good. It started out being better than it currently is, but the last few updates haven't exactly been great at all

Considering the time between each release, both quality and quantity are sorely lacking. I'm considering skipping out for 3-4 updates at a time now, and hopefully when I get back round to playing it as a "more complete" version things are better

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
MODS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility for this messing with your saves or progression. Back-up saves are recommended.

OVERALL
Hopefully you find these mods to be useful. I'm definitely open to constructive criticism, feedback, and any suggestions. Do take into account that I consider myself to be a fairly green modder. There are large limitations to what I can do, so please keep that in mind if/when you are make suggestions.
Is it safe to install this with the current (newest) version of the game?

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
Android V12. Started they newest update caught an error, then if you ignore. It asks to your go to gym say no. Then asks where next? If you go home then it sends you back the university starting class over and over and over again

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
At this rate, I will come back in about 20 updates and maybe have something worth downloading and trying out.
Been playing it since it was released, and it seems to be going nowhere at the moment.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
whats wrong my game its missing the button on top right thats makes game fit the screen i have 17inch laptop screen game way smaller than a laptop size screen

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Android V12. Started they newest update caught an error, then if you ignore. It asks to your go to gym say no. Then asks where next? If you go home then it sends you back the university starting class over and over and over again
happens when your save file starts after the morning routine and before the gym visit.
a variable isn't properly initialized, thus missing and causes your error.
anyway, i've made a new build that should fix the problem.

Reactions: Fjar2365

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I love the game, one of my favorites, but am a little disappointed at how little content this update had.
Yeah this game deserves more attention from the dev for sure. Doesn't seem that that's possible at the moment though.
It seems all the (in my eyes) really good games these days are either close to being abandoned or extremely slow to update.
I wish I could support all of them myself but yeah..thats even less possible

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Yeah this game deserves more attention from the dev for sure. Doesn't seem that that's possible at the moment though.
It seems all the (in my eyes) really good games these days are either close to being abandoned or extremely slow to update.
I wish I could support all of them myself but yeah..thats even less possible
He makes it in his spare time (IRL obligations), but he did say that starting this month he should have more time to put in to the game.

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
At this rate, I will come back in about 20 updates and maybe have something worth downloading and trying out.
Been playing it since it was released, and it seems to be going nowhere at the moment.

This!
It may be harsh and somewhat ungreatful to say to the Dev making the game, tyvm and all that but after playing the game since start and enduring the last 2-3 updates (if you can call them that) I felt the need to register here and voice my concerns as well.

We're now in 0.7.0 p2a and I still have some "you've reached the end of 0.6.0 / 0.6.2" like what the...?

- SPOILER ALERT -
You have been warned.
But downloading the latest version (2.41gb) for just some cpl of scenes in the same room for a few nude pics and with these so called "options that will matter" I guess in the future, that didn't do anything and call it an update is...quite something.

Reactions: Capt OA
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes