3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
wtf the past few update ended after spin the bottle. are we gonna get any progress or at least some action.
Check back through the thread, i posted some bugfix saves from 0.6.2, you're probably stuck from a bug, since there has been a few updates of progress since the spin the bottle update

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well short update and only thing to do was from roomie's pov and if she had had any choice she'd not had shared mc.

weird thing is that right after i started playing update i got invitation to landlady's room on next night after 2 weeks of gametime trying to trigger it and only thing i did was to talk her (licked her pussy) when she was in living room in the evening night before invitation. go figure.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Finally updated both mods. Sorry for the wait. I was quite busy.

Update was very short. There was only one new scene involving Lily and the girls. The only real choice that seems to matter would be how Lily reacts to having to share the MC. Technically the game also gave variables for some of the other questions, but they shouldn't matter too much.

And in case it wasn't already mentioned earlier, the ending of that event actually plays out quite a bit differently if you've been making Lily watch Lesbian related films.

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Finally updated both mods. Sorry for the wait. I was quite busy.
Thanks for the update.

Gallery mod didn’t work well for me. Quite a few scenes, if I clicked them, just had the screen go black for the screen transition, then sent me back to the gallery. For some of the other scenes, it seemed to work on the surface, but I never get to the actual pictures from the preview images in the gallery. I assume that it sends me back to the gallery early in the scene.

About half the scenes I tried had this issue. I tried them mostly at random, so no specific scenes I can mention atm. Only specific one I recall not working is that special one with the r/wallstreetbets guy as a preview image.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Thanks for the update.

Gallery mod didn’t work well for me. Quite a few scenes, if I clicked them, just had the screen go black for the screen transition, then sent me back to the gallery. For some of the other scenes, it seemed to work on the surface, but I never get to the actual pictures from the preview images in the gallery. I assume that it sends me back to the gallery early in the scene.

About half the scenes I tried had this issue. I tried them mostly at random, so no specific scenes I can mention atm. Only specific one I recall not working is that special one with the r/wallstreetbets guy as a preview image.
I just redownloaded the game and added my gallery mod. I did test out some random scenes and it worked fine. I did specifically test the r/wallstreetbets guy one, and there were absolutely no issues. Did you make sure to fully set up your Gallery Names? Are you using the compressed version of the game? Do you use any other file/mod that might be interfering with how mine works? I can't think of very many reasons as to why it would work for me but not for you.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I just redownloaded the game and added my gallery mod. I did test out some random scenes and it worked fine. I did specifically test the r/wallstreetbets guy one, and there were absolutely no issues. Did you make sure to fully set up your Gallery Names? Are you using the compressed version of the game? Do you use any other file/mod that might be interfering with how mine works? I can't think of very many reasons as to why it would work for me but not for you.
It worked using the uncompressed version. Sorry for the troube!

Reactions: STJay

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.0p2_a
Size 331 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

AJD DJA

Feb 23, 2022
Good game. Something odd though, I am on the latest version but the Hint "?" says more after release 0.6 etc which is weird because I am playing 0.7 Apart from that it is good. Some minor language tweaks needed but good. :)

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Good game. Something odd though, I am on the latest version but the Hint "?" says more after release 0.6 etc which is weird because I am playing 0.7 Apart from that it is good. Some minor language tweaks needed but good. :)
Yeah those weren't updated to reflect no more content.

AJD DJA

Feb 23, 2022
Yeah those weren't updated to reflect no more content.
I don't mind. I will check back in a couple of months to see what he adds. I've seen other good stories just get stopped with no ending and those are disappointing. I like closure. Played a good one last month that had like 5 different endings based on the choices made in the last 10 minutes of the game. Luckily caught the save just before the options triggers and got to see them all and they were all very clever and different. I did find it funny that a Harem story made you choose one to live your life with though. My harem didn't end like that at all. ha ha ha

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I don't mind. I will check back in a couple of months to see what he adds. I've seen other good stories just get stopped with no ending and those are disappointing. I like closure. Played a good one last month that had like 5 different endings based on the choices made in the last 10 minutes of the game. Luckily caught the save just before the options triggers and got to see them all and they were all very clever and different. I did find it funny that a Harem story made you choose one to live your life with though. My harem didn't end like that at all. ha ha ha
Harem should be all girls, not choosing 1

dmmt

May 8, 2020
is it just me, or does the "adv" mode (sandbox???), play like a VN, where choices are meaningless? I mean, the dev takes time to create "You fall asleep","time passes", and then what choices I have seen, are apparently meaningless. When does the sandbox part actually begin, or does it?

Yeah, its apparently jsut a kinetic novel. Twice I talked to Lily about a movie, in th emorning and again after classes, and then at the end of the day..."since I didnt talk to Lily about a movie today..."

so not only is it a kinetic VN, it's not well executed either.. How some of you can say "good game", is beyond me...deleted

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
is it just me, or does the "adv" mode (sandbox???), play like a VN, where choices are meaningless? I mean, the dev takes time to create "You fall asleep","time passes", and then what choices I have seen, are apparently meaningless. When does the sandbox part actually begin, or does it?

Yeah, its apparently jsut a kinetic novel. Twice I talked to Lily about a movie, in th emorning and again after classes, and then at the end of the day..."since I didnt talk to Lily about a movie today..."

so not only is it a kinetic VN, it's not well executed either.. How some of you can say "good game", is beyond me...deleted
Sounds like you are playing VN mode, not the Sandbox mode. The Sandbox mode of the game is only VN format for the first day or something, then switches to Sandbox, where you can freeroam, peeking etc etc

May 28, 2017
So does this game have actual NTR or is the "NTR" in the game just the parts where you don't view the mommy as a love interest and let her shack up with some guy and a game of spin the bottle?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So does this game have actual NTR or is the "NTR" in the game just the parts where you don't view the mommy as a love interest and let her shack up with some guy and a game of spin the bottle?
no and yes and unless my memory fails also some things with girl mc meets at bar when out with his friend.

Ultraprout798

May 22, 2022
There is no NTR, voyeurism at best (or worst depending on you opinion on the matter):
At some point you get to choose between seducing Molly or staying friend with her and help her date Bob. Then on several occasions these two will fuck and the MC's can watch them.
Same with Hannah and Kelian (although we don't see them together that much).
Finally there is a possibility to see Lily get spanked by Kelian during one event, but it doesn't lead to cheating for now (not to mention the fact that this scene can be easily avoided).

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes