3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
not sure if dev really knows what he's doing.
It's skippable anyway, turns out there's 2 events, but only one per path (Friend/Lover route).
Only 12MB release size difference.
At a guess most of the work was put in to adding some of the VN code to enable content in VN mode

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's skippable anyway, turns out there's 2 events, but only one per path (Friend/Lover route).
Only 12MB release size difference.
At a guess most of the work was put in to adding some of the VN code to enable content in VN mode
vn mode ended originally on .6.3 so getting it up-to-date is quite a big task.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
well yea but still quite a bit of playing.
Yeah, I think that's probably what took up most of the time for the latest update, cos there was only 1 event in Molly Friend/Lover route in Sandbox mode, and content added to the VN mode of the game.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Seriously, no animation on this one? How do people bother -not- making animation in adult erotica anymore?
Many games don't have animations, not everyone makes a lot of money from doing it, so can't afford to spend $5k (thereabouts) for a great rendering box, animations take a lot of extra renders to make them and a lot more time.
A lot of devs make games in their spare time, it's not a full time job for them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Seriously, no animation on this one? How do people bother -not- making animation in adult erotica anymore?
Mainly because they take a fuck ton of time and take that time away from important things like the actual game.

That and every time a poll has come up the vote usually tips in favour of people not giving a flying fuck about animations. They aren't worth the time or the money unless it's a studio.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Exchange Student v0.7.0.p3_a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Mainly because they take a fuck ton of time and take that time away from important things like the actual game.

That and every time a poll has come up the vote usually tips in favour of people not giving a flying fuck about animations. They aren't worth the time or the money unless it's a studio.

Wow that's surprising. I thought most would consider animations to be superior. But understand that most can't do it because of the cost.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Wow that's surprising. I thought most would consider animations to be superior. But understand that most can't do it because of the cost.
Not just the financial cost, but the time cost. I posted this elsewhere, but a single animation can take a few hours up to a full day based on how many frames it has, the quality (thus how many iterations being performed on the image), and the hardware the dev has.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes