3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
It is entirely possible, but was this update solely about the girls' study, photo session and late-night fingering?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It is entirely possible, but was this update solely about the girls' study, photo session and late-night fingering?
yep besides repeatables.

dumb thing that 1 night when roomie wouldn't be at home her mother goes to clubbing leaving mc alone in house.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
From Patreon:

Next update (0.7.0.p3)
Hi!
Just wanted to let you know that there will be a short new update to the game this month which will include the teased Molly event in p2 (it was cut because it will affect the freeroam activities and its better to release the event with the affects it cause), and I will some other events too for her.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
yep besides repeatables.

dumb thing that 1 night when roomie wouldn't be at home her mother goes to clubbing leaving mc alone in house.
Yeah, that was a developer opportunity lost. And it was such a softball, too

Ozy79

Apr 20, 2018
needs a dialog box, can hardly read anything that is written because it blends in with the background.....also, i am very good with Grammar, if you need help with grammar, hit me up, although i can read through the mistakes, i can see and correct them without any issues.....up to you though

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Someone should make a mod for this game where you can change the font color or add an option to add transparency behind the front. Many times I had trouble seeing or reading the words.

Reactions: Jack0h

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should have an option for a Harem. All the females so far are hot as hell. I wonder if you can be in a relationship with all the females at once?

• Love
Reactions: zoro2526

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
They should have an option for a Harem. All the females so far are hot as hell. I wonder if you can be in a relationship with all the females at once?
That all depends on your choices, currently the only girl you may or may not be able to romance, is the daughter of the guy Molly dates in the Molly Friend route, she's a lesbian, but after seeing the MC naked and his huge dong, that may change, only time will tell.
As far as I can remember, she is in both the Molly Friend and Molly Lover routes

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I would like to really thank you, STJay, for this incredible job you did. That made me discover missing scenes I enjoyed. But finally, so far, we can have sex only with Molly or Lilly, am I right?
landlady and her daughter yes and with other older lady to whom mc can work occasionally and maybe with that who lives in dorm and photostudiolady same.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I would like to really thank you, STJay, for this incredible job you did. That made me discover missing scenes I enjoyed. But finally, so far, we can have sex only with Molly or Lilly, am I right?
So far you can only have sex with Molly and anal with Lily, you can get a BJ from Hannah as well, the photo studio girl is lesbian (IIRC) so can't do anything with her (yet?), you can mess around a bit with the woman you do yard work for as well (but no sex yet), haven't got anywhere with Katie yet (except seeing her naked), just a matter of time :)

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
I'm stuck in a Lily story :"Talk to Molly about the trip and then wait until friday for the party". I spoke with Molly everywhere and nothing change :( Can someone help me please?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm stuck in a Lily story :"Talk to Molly about the trip and then wait until friday for the party". I spoke with Molly everywhere and nothing change :( Can someone help me please?
well only actual time to talk her is in the evening (weekend in pool aren't really counted).

Reactions: BBCinyourass
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes